Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03mnm

Reaction score
Damn why dont you guys just leave it now, because this is getting really stupid.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
he/she brought more entertainment to this forum than 90% of the guys here.
it's enough to me not to want him/her banned.

and don't tell me you never lied in your life.

Of course I've lied. I've never lived a lie. Difference.

I think it's going to happen anyway though tbh. It's just a matter of somebody starting it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Damn why dont you guys just leave it now, because this is getting really stupid.

Because we want answers, that and in the past when a member has been hated enough the member has been removed regardless of status.

Who am I to shut down such a request?

Also don't blame us. I know she's your e-fed writer but she's also a worthless sack of drippy cunts who brought this all on herself and thinks it's okay. So fuck her.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
yet she lived a lie because people allowed her to.
she is guilty, but not the only one.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course there are more guilty parties but it might be argued that yes they were ignorant but they were not malicious. Also, again choice right? Nobody put a gun to her head and said do this.

Great One

Who allowed her to? I tried as hard as I could, for longer than you can imagine.. for SEVERAL months to prove it. This, right now, is all still surreal to me, tbh, as shown by my opening reaction to the thread. I 100% believed that this would never happen, and am happy with it simply being recognized. You don't know what you're talking about, this has been going on too long, the bitch deserves no second chance, period. =/

03mnm

Reaction score
Because we want answers, that and in the past when a member has been hated enough the member has been removed regardless of status.

Who am I to shut down such a request?

Also don't blame us. I know she's your e-fed writer but she's also a worthless sack of drippy cunts who brought this all on herself and thinks it's okay. So fuck her.

Why exactly are banning her, what has she done wrong? What happened between her and Great one is really between Jasmine and Great One and this really has nothing to do with the rest. I don’t see a point in this hate campaign.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I say until she trys to deny this we just fucking ignore it.

Now yes you might all ask why I was all for doing this to Famous and its simple. Even after being busted he tried to deny it. I mean its not like she has came here and said....THAT BITCH STOLE MY PICS...THAT IS REALLY ME..

I know I'll probably get you all on me for this but really just lay the fuck off . As long as she is not acting like an ass what is the problem with her being here...

also don't say I changed my tone from a few weeks ago...that was about something different then just the fact she got banned for a hour or so..it was more or less about the admins. Even then I said yeah she probably shouldn't have been banned...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Of course there are more guilty parties but it might be argued that yes they were ignorant but they were not malicious.
we can agree on this.
Also, again choice right? Nobody put a gun to her head and said do this.
nor she killed anybody.
she just fooled a bunch of horny guys.

all i say is, talk to your admin buddies, go for a ponderate punishment, (e.g. losing her iwf privileges), and don't listen to the crowd. they're too much influenced by events.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why exactly are banning her, what has she done wrong?

She's the same as Small Show and Kronik and a few others the regular members are not aware of who were removed due to unwantedness. Nothing wrong per say, it's just that the majority really wanted assholes of this type gone so I'm giving them the same choice here.

Though as an aside, how many pics did she send you to get you in here?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Who allowed her to? I tried as hard as I could, for longer than you can imagine.. for SEVERAL months to prove it. This, right now, is all still surreal to me, tbh, as shown by my opening reaction to the thread. I 100% believed that this would never happen, and am happy with it simply being recognized. You don't know what you're talking about, this has been going on too long, the bitch deserves no second chance, period. =/

it was not necessarly directed to you. mostly to all of those who fell for her fake pics. you know who they are.

JMay187

Reaction score
I say nay.

Great One is just using the forum to get back at her.

They were talking things fell out, she sent him a fake pic he got obssessed. He hacked her myspace, he sent her some pretty intense pm's and she's the one that gets blamed for it.

Whatever happened it seems that Great One got burned and is not trying to use MonkeyStyle and the Forum to do his dirty work to get back at her.

Now don't jump all over me I read this entire thread like three times and every post for The Great One is bashing Jass. Maybe it was his fault. Maybe he caused them to split and is not trying to get back at her with all of you. He's making it look like he got hood winked, but maybe he's just trying to hood wink all of you to get back at her.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I say until she trys to deny this we just fucking ignore it.

Now yes you might all ask why I was all for doing this to Famous and its simple. Even after being busted he tried to deny it. I mean its not like she has came here and said....THAT BITCH STOLE MY PICS...THAT IS REALLY ME..

I know I'll probably get you all on me for this but really just lay the fuck off . As long as she is not acting like an ass what is the problem with her being here...

also don't say I changed my tone from a few weeks ago...that was about something different then just the fact she got banned for a hour or so..it was more or less about the admins. Even then I said yeah she probably shouldn't have been banned...

She hasn't been banned. I'm taking it under consideration.

nor she killed anybody.
she just fooled a bunch of horny guys.

all i say is, talk to your admin buddies, go for a ponderate punishment, (e.g. losing her iwf privileges), and don't listen to the crowd. they're too much influenced by events.

No, I've made a decision. I know what I'll do.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I say nay.

Great One is just using the forum to get back at her.

They were talking things fell out, she sent him a fake pic he got obssessed. He hacked her myspace, he sent her some pretty intense pm's and she's the one that gets blamed for it.

Whatever happened it seems that Great One got burned and is not trying to use MonkeyStyle and the Forum to do his dirty work to get back at her.

Now don't jump all over me I read this entire thread like three times and every post for The Great One is bashing Jass. Maybe it was his fault. Maybe he caused them to split and is not trying to get back at her with all of you. He's making it look like he got hood winked, but maybe he's just trying to hood wink all of you to get back at her.

I would agree with you if she hadn't given me so many reasons to believe that she was lying.