Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Originally Posted by monkeystyle
If you happen to gaze at posts #322 on in that wonderful thread I made you there's a movement starting. It's taken long enough but it has wheels. Eventually, being the man of the people I am, I'll have to aquiesce to their demands which would wound me ever so gravely.

I think it's time you hit the road. Leave with a last shred of dignity intact before the voices grow too loud and I am forced to do as they desire.

Also, just as an aside, I'm insulted. I went to all that effort to make that marvelous thread, which you read, but never replied to. That's pretty bad manners imo.
she will reply to you with one of those thung pics in an effort for you to lend her a kiss on that boney spongy cheek. And a small text beneath it:
"Hi sweettie! Im a BOT!!!"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
She's already viewed the PM. She won't respond.

This is on you guys now. I can't be part of this. Make it loud and strong let me hear what you want en masse.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Okey dokey.

But you're plenty special enough already.

And not in the kid in the helmet way either.l