Y2Jasmine!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mat

Damn, it's not everyday someone offers to be my bitch. But no its alright, theres enough transexuals in CA without adding one more he/she to the mix.

And to quote your buddy KenFan4Life says Rawkus is like Foley, in the sense that we all know he won't win the match, but he still accepts the asskickings.

Damn one word for that

jassy your the queen at serving lol :love: good job

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Um...ok...I will deal with you later KenFan, you've served your purpose, you may go now.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Ahhh......Mat....dude please.....QUIt Sucking Rell's black dick dude, it'll turn you into one of him.......a ni**er...grahhhahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

Rell

Reaction score
You ruined another good joke :thumbdown:

how can you shallow cum? :no:

Rell

Reaction score
Dammit KenFan why did you change your post? I thought you were a ****** like me :sad:

Mr. Mat

Ahhh......Mat....dude please.....QUIt Sucking Rell's black dick dude, it'll turn you into one of him.......a ni**er...grahhhahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!

you must be thinking of the time you where in jail & got raped by tony yayo
& he sung o shorty put it on me i like it when kenfan's horny

Status
Not open for further replies.