Y2Jasmine!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mat

^lol why does dame allways look like he's high i know it's cause
8fovf2u.jpg

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Um...obviously you've missed something. You challenged me, I responded. It seems to me that my subtlety is lost on you. I will make sure to use smaller words next time, so you can understand me. Because I fired the first shot, while accepting your challnge, and you were oblivious. My work here is done. You're dismissed.

Rell

Reaction score
God DAMN, dude she just sonned you in your own thread...

Rawkus lost :thumbdown:

Reaction score
owned...raped....took it in the ass........and swallowed.....Jasmine won this long time ago

PeepShow

Rawkus got raped.

Indeed. Right in the sphincter. :)

Nice work Jassy. I normally dont travel around these parts, but when I see your name in the thread title, I kne you would OWN, and you did :)

:inlove:

Travis40

Damn....this is a blowout...Oklahoma style. Yeah, Jasmine won big time, and congrats. Damn, she owned you without talking about dicks :shock::shocked::thumbdown:

Rell

Reaction score
Indeed. Right in the sphincter. :)

Nice work Jassy. I normally dont travel around these parts, but when I see your name in the thread title, I kne you would OWN, and you did :)

:inlove:

You should never visit these parts, have we forgotten about yesterday?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Lol. That she did. :)

I guess I'm joining Travis's "Bing bang boom, what the fuck just happened?!" club.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Hey,Hey HEy!...What the fuck!...No one Lost, No one Won until I say so,cause like Rawkus said, KENFAN4LIFE is the Judge, not julianne moore wanna be's. So this shits' gonna start over with me as judge....so go at it again with no interuptions, and as much lowblows as possible, I want this shit down and dirty.
So here it goes again, Rawkus Keyes vs Y2Jasmine 2!

PeepShow

You should never visit these parts, have we forgotten about yesterday?

No, I didnt forget. Did you notice the part where I said "normally". Your thread and ones where I think they are totally stupid, well, most of them are, but I think you get the picture. All of these threads in this section are dumb. I thought that was what HIAT and street fight were for......

Rell

Reaction score
Well I dont really understand what your saying so I'll take it as disrespect...Dont disrespect me.

J/K But um...yeah...whatever you say

Wait, did you call my thread stupid? I'd reach through my computer screen and slap the shit outta you if I could, fuckin TNA fan :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.