XWA - Xtreme Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

BM: Even though Styles vs Roode was good, I liked more Hardys vs Londrick.

WM: None really, even though Flair's return ended in DQ, it all made sense

BP: AJ Styles/Shelley, classic promo of who deserves the title shot, ending in a Ladder Match, that will be great

WP: The Hardys one, I don't think it make much sense for the Hardys to say that if they lose, they defend the belts, but if they win, they have a ladder match? Sure, they are Team Xtreme, but still.

AC: Good show, nice to see the feud of Hassan and Ric Flair about to continue, and I wonder who will be the challenger for Orton after Showdown

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Style vs. Roode

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Styles and Shelley

Worst Promo: I think CMS is right at the Hardy/Londrick promo

Additional Feedback: Good show, now we are going to see two ladder matches at Showdown involving X Division/Cruiserwweight talents. Looks like this is going to be a great PPV. Plus, the Hassan/Flair fued is also getting interesting.

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

Xtreme Wrestling Association is proud to present Showdown March 17th 2008 that's the final date for the grand Pay Per View Event of XWA. The date was confirmed earlier today after the New Blood episode aired on TNT.

To Order the PPV visit www.impactwrestlingonline.com/forum or contact 30-30-30-911-XWA and enjoy our services at extremely low prices!

The updated card of the event includes the following matches:

Alex Shelley vs. AJ Styles Ladder Match for future Championship shot

Muhammad Hassan vs. Ric Flair Steel Cage Match

Randy Orton vs. UNKNOWN XWA World Championship

MORE MATCHES TO BE ANNOUNCED ON NEW BLOOD.

Showdown1.jpg

Showdown.... it's big! REAL big!

Qwake

bm: aj and roode
wm: n/a
bp: aj and shelley
wp: n/a
good show check out T.N.E

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

XWA New Blood this Thursday!

New Blood comes live from the Brooklyn Mall this Thursday/Friday, it will be the last one before Showdown so it will be big, real big! The following has been announced for this Thursday's New Blood show:

AJ Styles and Ric Flair vs. Muhammad Hassan and Randy Orton

A Tag team main event, what better can happen on XWA New Blood? Muhammad Hassan attacked Ric Flair on his return night and put the American flag over the bloddy Nature Boy as New Blood went off the air, how will Flair take his revenge on Hassan with the Phenomenal One as his Tag Team partner?

AJ Styles is having a Ladder Match at Showdown against Alex Shelley and the winner will get a future shot at the XWA World Championship, will we see a preview of Orton vs. Styles at New Blood? They have alot of history together, this match is worth watching!

London and Kendrick vs. ???????

Paul London and Brian Kendrick will continue to prove themselves worthy of the XWA Tag Team Championships to the Hardy Boys, let's see who they will face this Thursday on New Blood!

+Other Matches including Cody Rhodes vs. Umaga and new matches, updates on Showdown!

Showdown1.jpg

xtremebadass

BM: I really liked BK and PL vs. Hardys more than Flair and Shelley. I have no idea why, maybe just because of the clean ending, who knows, but both matches were great none the less.

WM: I refuse to say any match with AJ Styles in it was bad, so you had no bad matches.

BP: AJ and Shelley, quite good

WP: None

AC: Really loved reading your show this time around man. It's short, sweet, and keeps to the point keeping the work off your shoulders and not boring the reader, that's a good BTB for you. Great work, great preview as well.

C4

JJ: It was announced earlier this week that the Hardy Boys have given another chance to the young team of London and Kendrick, let’s see what The Hardy Boys said earlier on this week in a message video.

Jeff Hardy: This is a little message for Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Since we won’t be there on the last XWA before Showdown. Which is this week; we have a little message for the two young and upcoming stars. The team of London and Kendrick.

You lost against us this past week on New Blood, but we will give you another chance… if you win against Roode Inc. this week on New Blood, then you can face us at Showdown in a Ladder Match………. For the XWA Tag Team Championships!

Matt: However………… if you loose the match, you can never ever win the XWA Tag Team Championships!

xtremebadass

You won't pass up the blockbuster match, PL and BK got this in the bag!

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

XWA Theme song plays in the Brooklyn Mall and the fans go wild, the pyrotechincs shoot out from somewhere and we are welcomed by the announcers of the evening Tom .J Wilfred and Johnny Jeter.

Tom: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to New Blood, I’m Tom .J Wilfred along with Johnny Jeter and JJ what a night it’s shaping up to be!

JJ: Tag Team Main Event between Arch rivals, what else can you ask for?

Tom: Let’s begin with our first match, it’s London and Kendrick still trying to prove themselves worthy of the Tag Team Championships!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

JJ: It was announced earlier this week that the Hardy Boys have given another chance to the young team of London and Kendrick, let’s see what The Hardy Boys said earlier on this week in a message video.

Jeff Hardy: This is a little message for Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Since we won’t be there on the last XWA before Showdown. Which is this week; we have a little message for the two young and upcoming stars. The team of London and Kendrick.

You lost against us this past week on New Blood, but we will give you another chance… if you win against Roode Inc. this week on New Blood, then you can face us at Showdown in a Ladder Match………. For the XWA Tag Team Championships!

Matt: However………… if you loose the match, you can never ever win the XWA Tag Team Championships!

Tom: So that’s what it’s all about JJ, the XWA Tag Team Championships!

JJ: London and Kendrick vs. Roode Inc. up next on New Blood.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Paul London and Brian Kendrick vs. Robert Roode and Tomko – Roode Inc

Bell rings: Robert Roode slaps London and then goes over and pushes Brian Kendrick who falls off the apron and down on the concrete floor. London rolls out of the ring and checks on his partner as Robert Roode taunts inside the ring. London rolls back inside the ring fiercely and jumps all over Roode and unleashes loads of punches on the head of Roode as the crowd cheers heavily for London. Roode tries to block the hard right hands but London refuses to leave the guy and continues. London then connects with an elbow on the black heart of Robert Roode and slaps him twice on his face. He comes off the ropes and a baseball slide which causes Roode to slide outside the ring, Tomko checks on Roode and insures that everything is alright. Roode says something In Tomko’s ear and both of them make their way up the ramp saying that they don’t want to wrestle! Kendrick and London are both inside the ring, looking at each other… confused! The referee counts 1….2….3….4 Robert Roode thinks for a moment but then again decides to continue walking up the ramp the referee continues the count out …5…6…7...8… warns both of them for the last time, but they refuse to enter the ring …9…10 the referee rings the bell and the match ends as a count out.

Winners: London and Kendrick (Count out)

Tom: What does this mean JJ, can they still face The Hardys at Showdown?

JJ: I cannot understand the meaning of this, what’s going on?

Tom: Another crazy story which remains to be unfolded, we’ll find out sooner or later what will happen at Showdown.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Interviewer: Thanks Tom, we are joined right now with the extraordinary, The Phenomenal one… A…J STYLES!!

Interviewer: AJ, tonight you are teaming up with one of the biggest legends in sports entertainment history! The Nature Boy Ric Flair, how does it feel?

AJ: Feels great Chris, it’s like a dream come true man! I never thought that the guy who I watched in the 80’s would share the ring with me and will be my tag team partner someday, but dreams do come true.

Interviewer: Let’s talk about your Ladder Match for a second. At Showdown, the grand extravaganza of XWA you will face Alex Shelley in a Ladder Match and the winner gets a future Championship shot, you think that’s a good decision by both of you?

AJ: As I said, dreams do come true… it’s going to feel awesome when I win that Ladder…………..

Unknown voice: Dreams do come true AJ, but your dreams are about to be shattered by me!

The guy smacks a chair on the skull of AJ. The Interviewer runs away, AJ gets knocked down on the floor by a chair shot on the back of his head. He is bleeding and slowly the interview area is covered with a lot of blood. The camera slowly goes over to the face of the person who knocked down AJ. He is wearing a mask to hide his exact identity, he leaves smiling at what he just did with AJ Styles! But before leaving he sends a little message to AJ Styles.

Unknown: You mess with me, and that’s what you get brother!

Tom: What the hell did we just witness? Call some doctors urgently! AJ Styles needs a lot of medical help at the moment JJ.

JJ: That chair shot was real bad, I hate to say this but that was a perfect Chair shot man!

Tom: What about the Main Event tonight? AJ is supposed to team up with the Nature Boy to take on Muhammad Hassan and Randy Orton.

JJ: Only time can tell what’s next on this roller coaster ride!

Tom: Next up, a triple Threat match between Shelton Benjamin, Dusty Rhodes and Tommy Dreamer!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

All the guys have entered the ring; there is a brief stare down between Dusty Rhodes and Dreamer. Shelton says something to Dusty and both of them decide to take on Shelton Benjamin first.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Shelton Benjamin

Bell rings: The match kicks off as Dreamer pushes Dusty Rhodes and Benjamin away when they charge at him. Dusty and Benjamin exchange blows with each other, Dusty goes for the bionic elbow but Dreamer hits a forearm on the back of the head of Dusty Rhodes. Benjamin tries to Irish whip Dreamer, but Dreamer throws the two into each other and then follows it up with a double clothesline. Dreamer sends Dusty and Benjamin both into the corner, but only splashes Dusty when Shelton moves out of the way. Benjamin goes behind the Extremist and dropkicks Dreamer against the ropes and then tries to throw him over the top rope. But Dusty breaks the fight up dropping Shelton in a neckbreaker followed by the classic bionic elbow on Tommy Dreamer. Dusty then connects with a knee drop on Dreamer. Meanwhile Benjamin slowly recovers and tries to go on the top rope, he attempts a cross-body onto Dreamer and Dusty but Dreamer moves out and Dusty catches him in mid air and bodyslams him. Dusty unloads some chops at him and then powers him down to the mat with a clothesline. Shelton tries to fights back with a few elbows and forearms. Dreamer has recovered in another corner, he gets up and climbs the top rope and comes down with a fist to the face. Dusty goes down on the mat. Dreamer dodges a splash from Benjamin who attacks from behind. Dreamer takes Benjamin in the corner and gets in a few chops on him, they exchange a few blows until Shelton gets the upperhand and dropkicks Dreamer out of the way. Benjmain then sees Dusty Rhodes coming towards him, Dusty goes for a forearm but Shelton blocks and counters it into a T-Bone Suplex, he goes for the pin 1…2 and Dreamer breaks it up, Shelton kicks Dreamer and takes him down he then climbs the top rope and comes down with a cross-body on Dreamer. He pins Dreamer 1..2…3 and wins the match!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Back from commercial and we see Ric Flair opening a door and entering his locker room.

Ric Flair: Why in the hell are you in my locker room?

CHRISTIAN CAGE: I just wanted to meet you. I have always watched you as the legend of sports entertainment, and tonight you needed a partner right? So I thought I’d come to meet you. Face to face.

Ric Flair: And that’s the only reason that you came here and broke into my locker room Christian? Why didn’t you just talk to me out in the hallway? Were you about to attack me or what?

CHRISTIAN CAGE: I know that you’re angry with what just happened, the whole AJ Styles situation. But just relax for a moment and listen to my offer Flair…

Ric Flair: Is that so? Is that what you think? I do some dirty work of yours? So if that’s what your here for then.....

CHRISTIAN CAGE: …..I’m here because I’ve got a business deal for Captain Charisma and Ric Flair. I was thinking that you can be in my new “Christian Alliance” which will soon debut in XWA, and so in return I could be your Tag Team partner tonight…..

Ric Flair: Christian, I don’t think so. The old “Christian Coalition would always cheat their way to anything they wanted; they cheated people out of their titles and their dreams. So go away from my locker room and please leave me alone.

CHRISTIAN CAGE: You know what…. you’ll see soon enough, that you don’t want to be on my bad side!

Christian slowly backs out of Ric Flair’s locker room and slams the door hard while Flair gives Captain Charisma a weird look, not knowing what Christian meant by that last sentence.

Tom: Who will Ric Flair’s partner be over here tonight? Flair is just building up the bad blood with people. Christian Cage seemed pretty annoyed with Flair, what is this CC Alliance anyways?

JJ: Only time can answer that question tom; and that……..

JBL’s music plays in the arena and out comes the general manager of XWA New Blood, the crowd has a mixed reaction for the GM of New Blood, he has a microphone in his hand and so he speaks.

JBL: I understand that there are some major problems going on over here, first on the AJ Styles attack and second on the Hardys/London, Kendrick. Yes, London and Kendrick didn’t pin any of the members of Roode Inc. but they won as a result of a count out. And a win is a win so at Showdown it’s going to be The Hardy Boys vs. Paul London and Brian Kendrick for the XWA World Tag Team Championships in a Ladder Match.

Now to the much more serious matter. I have got reports and it’s indeed confirmed that AJ Styles cannot wrestle here tonight, no matter what the circumstances are. I still don’t know if he can wrestle at Showdown in the Ladder Match or not. I have send a group of investigators who are looking at the current situation and are trying to find out who caused this miserable attack.

Now, the problem is that AJ Styles was scheduled to team up with Ric Flair and face Muhammad Hassan and the XWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. But since AJ can’t wrestle tonight, it all depends on the Nature Boy! If Flair can manage to find himself a partner from the XWA Locker room then he can wrestle in a Tag Team Match, if he can’t…….. Then I have no choice other than making the Main Event a Handicap match!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Tom: So now it’s all up to the Nature Boy, either it’s a Handicap Match or it’s a mystery partner… the action continues brother!

JJ: And now it’s time for Cody Rhodes vs. Umaga!

Cody Rhodes vs. Umaga

Bell rings: Cody Rhodes is speared by the Samoan Bulldozer as the bell rings; Umaga presses his bare foot downwards hard on the chest of Cody as he screams in agony, Umaga continues to apply more pressure on Cody Rhodes who struggles to breath. Finally Umaga takes his heavy foot off Cody. He comes off the ropes and connects with a big splash, the referee counts 1…2… Cody kicks out! He fights back with some punches on the Samoan Bulldozer, Cody gets up and recovers. He kicks the mid section of Umaga and then pulls him down with all of his strength. He drags the heavy monster to the turnbuckle and starts to stomp on the body of Umaga. He stomps Umaga with full force and then climbs the top rope. Umaga slowly gets up and Cody leaps off the top rope with a missile dropkick on Umaga; he pins the Samoan Bulldozer 1… but Umaga kicks out and gets up quickly as he was unaffected by the dropkick, he lifts Cody up for a Samoan Drop and goes for a pin 1…2… Cody kicks out. Umaga then lifts him up again and this time positions for the Samoan spike! But Cody dropkicks the Samoan Bulldozer who desperately tries to stay on his feet but it’s ineffective, Cody dropkicks once again and Umaga falls down on the Mat. Cody realizes that this is his golden opportunity if he wants to beat Umaga. Cody connects with a Triangle choke on Umaga who tries to reach for the ropes. Cody kicks the skull of Umaga twice and connects with a few hard blows. He applies more and more pressure as Umaga slowly looses his colors. It looks as if Umaga fainted; the referee raises his hand and calls for the bell as Cody Rhodes is the winner as a result of a knockout!

Winner of the Match as a result of a knockout: Cody Rhodes

Tom: Cody picks up a great victory over the Samoan Bulldozer!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Ric Flair is seen walking backstage, he comes across Robert Roode.

Flair: I don’t want to team up with a jerk like you man, but I desperately need a partner over here tonight.

Robert Roode spits in the face of the Nature Boy, as he stands over there…. stunned and upset at what just happened. Roode leaves and Flair wipes the spit off his face and nods. Flair continues walking in the corridor and this time he comes across Shelton Benjamin, he asks him if he can be his partner and tells him about the AJ Styles story but Benjamin is injured and can’t wrestle he says sorry and therefore Flair continues to walk, a silhouette is seen in front of the locker room, Ric Flair smiles and says: “That’s what I wanted, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” as the camera fades into a commercial break.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Tom: We are back Ladies and gentlemen on New Blood, and we still don’t know who the partner of Ric Flair is in tonight’s Main Event Tag Team match. But looks like Flair just found himself an “all right” partner!

JJ: You never know what the Nature Boy has in his mind; maybe he didn’t find himself a partner Tom.

Tom: Well, if that’s the case then this will be a handicap match instead of being a tag team match.

The camera fades into the announcement of JBL where he announced Steel Cage for Showdown between Flair and Hassan then they show last weeks battle and they show footage of how Muhammad Hassan insulted Ric Flair and how badly he attacked the Nature Boy.

Ric Flair vs. Alex Shelley

Bell Rings: Alex Shelley and Ric Flair circle around the ring before locking up in the middle of the ring. Alex locks on a headlock and Flair fights to get out of it, but Alex keeps the hold held on tight. Flair shoves Alex to the ropes, but Alex keeps the hold held on and takes Flair to the mat with a headlock takedown. Alex applies the pressure and the ref starts to make the count, but Flair is able to get his shoulder up at two. Alex releases the hold and taunts to the crowd to get pumped up. Flair takes the time to recover and than trips up the distracted rookie. Flair makes it back to his feet and attacks the legs of Alex softening them up for the figure four. Flair does some styling and profiling in the ring as Alex slowly makes it back to his feet. Alex stands tall and strong and catches Flair with a backhand chop across the chest that has Flair grabs his chest is slight pain. Flair sucks in the pain and than delivers a knife-edge chop of his own that sends Alex down to the mat. Alex makes it back to his feet and Flair backs him into the corner with small back hand chops and than with Alex having nowhere to go Flair unloads with a huge series of knife edge chops that reddens the chest of Alex with each shot. Flair lets up and struts to the middle of the ring and Alex hits the mat and an outline of Flairs hand can be seen in the chest of Alex. Flair taunts to the crowd as the fans start cheering widely and out of control for the Nature Boy. Flair guides Alex back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip and when Alex bounces back Flair takes him down to the mat with a back body drop. Flair makes the cover and the ref gets down making the count, but Alex is able to kick out after two. Alex grabs his chest in pain and makes it back to his feet and meets Flair in the middle of the ring. Alex catches Flair with a standing dropkick sending him down to the mat and Alex is quick to taunt to the crowd and not stay focused on the match. Flair slowly makes it back to his feet. Flair bounces off the ropes and catches Alex with a chop block to the back of the knee sending him down to the mat. Flair makes it back to his feet and grabs the leg of Alex and than locks in the figure four in the middle of the ring.

Muhammad Hassan comes charging down the ramp with a chair in hand, and when Hassan slides in the ring he takes the chair and drives it across the face of Flair. The ref rings the bell as the match ends, the crowd boos.

Winner by DQ: Ric Flair!

Tom: What the hell is Muhammad Hassan doing out here???

JJ: Looks like he’s doing what ever the hell he wants, you do remember their rivalry right?

Hassan guides Alex back to his feet and tosses him over the top rope. Hassan than sits on the chest of Flair and drives his fist into Flair’s face. Flair is down on the mat out cold. Hassan taunts to the crowd and Flair sits up. Hassan bounces off the ropes and drives his foot into the face of Flair busting him wide open. Hassan than mounts the chest of Flair again and the sight of blood drives Hassan wild. Hassan beats in the face of Flair with strong rights and lefts causing the blood to pour out of the head of Flair. Hassan sits Flair up and than locks on the Camel Clutch in the middle of the ring. Hassan applies the pressure until Flair sees to be out of it. Hassan finally has enough and drops Flair into a pool of his own blood. Hassan smacks the back of the head of Flair and the fans are booing Hassan heavily. Hassan guides Flair back to his feet and positions the chair right behind him. Hassan than locks up with Flair and drives his head into the chair with the Reverse STO. Hassan taunts the crowd and than sees the fan with the American Flag. Hassan slides under the ropes and then makes his way over to the fan. Hassan places his hands on his hips looking at the fan and than Hassan slaps the taste out of the fan’s mouth and grabs the flag from him. Hassan rolls back into the ring and places the American Flag over the bloodied body of Flair.

JJ: What the hell is going on here what is the meaning of this? Ric Flair on his return, assaulted by Hassan?

Tom: Looks like Hassan just sent a message to the nature boy… my god!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Arabian Music plays in the arena and Muhammad Hassan comes out, the crowd boo’s for him. Randy Orton follows him with the XWA World Championship on his shoulder, both of them get inside the ring; Muhammad Hassan mocks Ric Flair and WOOO’s while Randy Orton admires himself!

WOOOOOO!! hits the arena and Ric Flair comes out in a red robe to a huge ovation from the fans! He grabs a microphone and has a big smile on his face; the crowd continues to cheer for the Nature Boy.

Flair: All night long, I have searched for a partner! Once I find out who did that to AJ Styles, I will kick his ass big time! But for now, I got my partner. And he is………………………

TRIPLE……… HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes wild and they cheer deafeningly, vociferously and boisterously for the return of former OWE World Heavyweight Champion!!! The Game’s Music plays in the Brooklyn Mall for the first time! Ric Flair smiles and hugs HHH as the crowd comes to liveliness and cheers raucously, stridently on the top of their voice! The Brooklyn Mall is almost shuddering; electricity is in the air! HHH poses for the fans as they continue to jump on their seats. Both of them walk down the ramp and inside the ring. Muhammad Hassan wipes his eyes, and Orton is stunned! They both can’t believe it, Triple H is in Xtreme Wrestling Association and he is the partner of Ric Flair!

Ric Flair and TripleH vs. Muhammad Hassan and AJ Styles

Bell rings: Ric Flair starts the match off with the XWA World Heavyweight Champion; Randy Orton they go into a collar elbow tie up, but Flair quickly shoots on Orton and takes him off his feet with a quick knee block. Flair holds his leg and drops an elbow on it, he goes for another one but Orton blocks and kicks Flair off. Ric grabs Orton’s head and goes for a DDT but Randy counters by putting him in a headlock. Flair fights out of it and stands up as the crowd applauds his effort. Flair looks to go back into a collar elbow tie up, but TripleH tags himself in and clotheslines Randy Orton. Orton and The Game stare at each other and TripleH stares him down, but Orton hits a cheap kick to the mid section and starts punching TripleH as the crowd boo’s. The Legend Killer hits a straight right hand to the head of HHH and throws him in the corner. Randy makes HHH stand up and hits a European Uppercut on The Game. Orton taunts the crowd and then tags in Muhammad Hassan who taunts the Nature Boy. HHH tags in Flair and he comes in as the crowd explodes to see Hassan vs. Flair. Muhammad Hassan slaps the face of Flair and then Irish whips him in the corner he then takes Flair out of the corner and whips him into the ropes and hits a clothesline. Hassan then tags in Randy Orton, he holds Flair up and Hassan hits a shot to the ribs of Flair. TripleH comes inside the ring and punches both Hassan and Orton; the referee asks him to leave and is distracted by him. Flair low blows Randy Orton and uses his old dirty tactic. He rolls him in a school boy pin 1…2… but Orton kicks out. Flair climbs the top rope and comes down with a Double Axe Handle than follows up with a kick and a DDT. Flair covers! 1…2… Orton gets his shoulder up. He hits some punches and a few knee drops followed by some good elbow drops. Flair then taunts Randy who’s struggling to get to his feet, Hassan comes inside the ring and distracts the referee. Orton pokes the eye of the Nature Boy and low blows him, pulls a trick out of Flairs book and uses it on Flair as well! The referee turns around and sees nothing as the match shifts into the side of Hassan and Orton. Ric Flair struggles to make the tag, he slowly reaches to The Game and tries to make a Tag and finally he does! The crowd explodes, but the ref is being distracted by Randy Orton! Triple H takes Orton, turns him around and hits a clothesline, Muhammad Hassan comes towards The Game, and Hunter sees him coming so he hits a Spine Buster! Triple H covers! But the ref didn’t see him tag so he’s making him go back to his corner; the crowd boo’s heavily! Triple H can’t believe it and while the ref is yelling at Triple H, Orton comes in and hits a Modified Flair ducks underneath and Orton crashes in the corner. Flair does a quick roll up on Randy! 1…2… Orton manages to kick out! Flair can’t believe it, he goes to the top turnbuckle and comes down with a double axe handle, better than the first one he did earlier on in the match. He then goes for a Suplex, but Orton lands on his feet and hits a neckbreaker! Both men are down and our both crawling to there corners! TripleH is all fired up to get in the ring and Muhammad Hassan wants to come in as well. Orton makes the tag to the Arabian Warrior and Flair tags in the King of Kings! Triple H comes in and cleans house! He throws Orton over the top rope and goes over by Hassan, but the Arabian Warrior kicks him in the stomach and whips him into the ropes. Hassan ducks too quickly and Triple H counters on the way back with a Face Buster! Triple H kicks Hassan and goes for a Pedigree as the crowd cheers, he connects with the Pedigree perfectly but doesn’t go for the pin, and he tags in the Nature Boy who is totally exhausted. Flair drops a knee and locks in the figure four leg lock on Hassan who struggles to escape, Flair applies more pressure and Hassan finally taps out to the hold. Triple H pats Flair on the back showing his respect and the referee calls for the bell. Flair and HHH are the winners of this fantastic match!

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event - Nice turn of events of having Triple H as Ric's partner.

Worst Match: Opening tag match - Was cut short due to Roode and Tomko leaving really made it the least in quality. But I'm not taking anything away from it cause it sets up a what seems to be intriguing storyline.

Best Promo: Tie between AJ and Christian's promos - both were nicely written. AJ's was a nice set up for the main event and had me thinking of who the attacker could have been. As for Christian's well it was an Instant Classic.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional: Great show man. Nice promos and the matches though not really long were decent. It really makes me look forward for the next show.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: M/E (Flair and HHH vs Styles and Hassan)
WM: Rhodes vs Umaga (too short)
BP: AJ Styles
WP: N/A
AF: Not a bad show man. Wouldn't mind matches to be longer though.

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The main event, great shocker by having HHH come and be Flair's partner

WM: Umaga vs Cody Rhodes, I don't like Umaga being knocked out, there's just something wrong, and more with Cody doing it.

BP: AJ Styles one, great in character.

WP: Christian in Flair's locker room. There was something about Flair in this I didn't like.

AC: Good show, still matches could be longer but the overall show improved. Great work.

CP: Check out WWE vs ECW and BTW. Shows have been posted in both

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: The main event. I liked it very well. I liked the shocker by having HHH be Flairs partner. Nice job on that, very unpredictable.

WM: N/A but if i had to choose one Umaga vs. Cody. I don't really like Cody Rhodes, but the match was still well written.

BP: AJ Styles promo. In character and i liked it a lot.

WP: N/A they were pretty good. Nice job

AC: Nice show man. The matches and promos were fairly good. Nice job, you are defiantly improving, i like that. Keep it up, you show consistency. So nice job on the show 8.5/10

Review for Review plz

C4

newxwasitebanner.png

Return of Innovative? New sparkling roster for XWA?

The chairman of XWA speaks in Toronto, Canada!

Xtreme Wrestling Association, the leading global federation faced many problems including staff managerial and financial problems through out 2007 and 2008. But the Brooklyn Mall in New York City was stunned when the chairman of Xtreme Wrestling Association went to Toronto for a major confrence. Mr.C4 announced in a recent press confrenece that he had major plans for Xtreme Wrestling Association, now an independent organization. In a major announcement C4 said that the company has been divided and there is a new owner. He announced the co-owner of Xtreme Wrestling Association... JMay. Yes, the man who started this whole thing. The former owner of Xtreme Wrestling Association has returned yet again and this time he is working with C4. TNT General Manager John Bradshaw Layfield said "C4, JMay is the perfect combination and XWA will be a major success with both of these ironic masterminds".

When told, the roster was damn excited for the situation. JMay prior to his XWA return said that "Innovative" The Wednesday Night show will return to Television on TBS (Turner Broadcasting Serivces) while New Blood will continue on it's new channel NBC. Both JMay and C4 said that they had a lot of surprises in store for everyone with New Blood and Innovative. The shows would be of an hour each and won't be too long since the owners can't buy themselves a good time slot.

Xtreme Wrestling Association - The Return!
A special 2 hour episode dedicated to the new XWA airs on 2nd June 2008

xwainnovative-1.png

xwanewbloodlogored.png

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great news that this is back. It never seems to die and Jmay back is a great addition.