XWA - Xtreme Wrestling Association

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

xwanewbloodlogored.png

XWA, It's the Xtreme Wrestling Association founded in Late October 2007, this Federation started off well but fell under financial problems and was shut down; It returned as the new blood but failed yet again. Then a New era began and XWA started off again as a small organization. The Company is run under C4 the mastermind behind everything, he applauds TheAnswer and JMay for their support.

C4 - Owner/ Head Writer of Federation

c4owner.jpg
County4Name.jpg

XWA Staff History:

TheAnswer - Quit.
dlw2711 - Fired.
Beast of Wrestling - Fired.
JMay187 - Quit.
Travis40 - Fired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xtreme Wrestling Association News Website:

newxwasitebanner.png

BREAKING NEWS/ 21st Feb 2008 - New York City

The Entire Wrestling world was shocked when Kyle .J Wilfred, the senior managing director of former Wrestling Federation ‘XWA’ announced that the show is working on a TV Deal and trying to get on air, with a much shorter version.0

Xtreme Wrestling Association {XWA} perhaps one of the most controversial Wrestling Federations in the world was founded in late May of 2007, it was a rough house show which ran till October 2007. That was the point when the organization was turned around and a new era began for XWA. But unfortunately, the show failed… and it failed poorly. Basically that happened due to financial problems and staff managerial troubles. Then the organization was shut down, as Bill .J Wilfred brought the company. Soon afterwards XWA returned yet again, this time with a New Show with the name of Innovative and the original TNT {Thursday Night Turmoil} it was a mixture of Ground Wrestling and Highflying. The concept went smoothly until NBC Network decided to cut off the Television series from the primetime slot; they put XWA in the graveyard slot where due to low Ratings it was abandoned for the 2nd time!

For months XWA has been off air, we haven’t seen that passion and emotion inside the XWA ring; Downward Spiral never took place and everything remained as it is! But, the wait is over! In a recent interview with C4 – The owner of XWA it was confirmed that XWA did fix a Television deal with a Television Network.

Xtreme Wrestling Association owner C4 said during an interview: “…we talked to NBC again for a slot, ABC for a short show, Fox, Spike TV, ESPN, UPN, TBC and every other Channel, but nobody gave us a primetime slot; they weren’t even ready to give us a graveyard slot. The only answers in return were: “We don’t accept a show which is shut off every two months and gets low ratings” – it was bad listening to such comments’. He also said that in the end ‘Showtime’ agreed to a 2 month deal for a XWA show. We asked him if it was TNT or Innovative and we found out that the shows were cancelled. C4 said: “We fixed a 45 Minutes Show of XWA, we have to cancel both of our shows, there isn’t any TNT or Innovative… it’s just XWA Showdown a mixture of both TNT and Innovative!”

So what does the future hold for this organization? It’s hanging in the equilibrium and can fall hard any moment because it’s very weak... we asked C4 about the roster and he said that there are major financial problems with the company and the Roster has to be edited and reduced to Superstars who accept less pay checks. There won’t be JR and Jerry Lawler who take up a lot of Money, and no more Fancy Lightning. We will have around 4 Matches in our XWA show and we’ll try to keep up. So what will happen now? How will XWA turn out to be in its 3rd run? Keep tuned for more details on XWA, a rough show… will it be better or not?

OLD NEWS/ 6th January 2008 - Toronto Canada

The Re-birth of Xtreme Wrestling Association for the 4th Time.

Just when you thought it was the end of a global federation, something happened. Here is the whole story on what went wrong:

Xtreme Wrestling Association, the leading global federation faced many problems including staff managerial and financial problems throughout 2007.

First it was struck with tragedy when its original owner JMay decided to quit the federation, the staff couldn’t be managed and so many of them were fired and many were hired in an attempt to regain the company’s status. When nothing seemed to work, co-owners C4 and TheAnswer took over the company; saying that they would want nobody to help them. During that point in time, JMay said: “From day1 this XWA thing didn’t work, it’s a horrible place to work in; nothing seems to go right for the owners!”

After 2 more XWA shows, TheAnswer the co-owner of the federation decided to quit due to financial problems with the company. The whole organization was put to a close when another federation decided to buy its TV Rights and Video Library in just 1.5 Million Dollars. Xtreme Wrestling Association was sold, it was over.

2 weeks after the incident, the sole owner of XWA, C4 got a call from Mr. Elmont Hillary, the man who brought XWA earlier for 1.5 Million Dollars. He wanted C4 to bring back XWA because he looked back at episodes of TNT and was impressed by the skills of the man. He asked C4 if he wanted to buy XWA for around 2 Million. Without asking anything or saying anything, C4 agreed. The contract was signed and the TV Rights/ Trademarks/ Copyrights/ Video Library all of them were C4’s. And the company was once again sold to County4.

In an interview with the owner, he said that the XWA Federation will not die. He had plans to transform the current federation into something new; he also released a new logo for the organization. And announced the start of a new Television show for the company and named it “Innovative”.

“The show will air Wednesday Nights at 7/8 C in the primetime slot, it’s going to focus more on the new blood of XWA than the old veterans” said C4. In another question he confirmed that the original show of Xtreme Wrestling Association is not done yet. “Thursday Night Turmoil will also air at 9/10 C in the primetime slot on TBS” said the proud owner of the federation.

That confirmed that the original show of XWA (i.e. TNT) will still be a part of the federation as well as the new show “Innovative”.

www.xtremewrestlingassociation.com will always keep you updated on the latest news and updates of Xtreme Wrestling Association.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS:

XWA World Heavyweight Champion - Randy Orton

e04c862a13.png

XWA Xtreme Champion - Alex Shelley

1b3e90df14.png

XWA Tag Team Champions - TBD at Showdown

SHOWS:

XWA Live!
XWA Showdown on PPV!

Pay Per View Events:
XWA Showdown - Live! New York City - Brooklyn Mall
XWA Showdown II - Live! Los Angles - Staples Center
XWA Showdown III - Live! New York City - Brooklyn Mall
XWA Showdown IV - The Big Bang! Live!
XWA Vegas Night Showdown V
XWA Showdown VI
XWA Showdown VII - The Sparkling Success
XWA Showdown VIII - Blaze of Glory
XWA Showdown IX
XWA Skyhigh - Showdown X
XWA Celebrating the tradition Showdown 1+1=11

---------------------------------------------------

STAFF MEMBERS:

Commentators:

Tom .J Wilfred from the Bob Wilfred family, a great announcer who hosts all XWA shows!
Johnny Jeter, a former wrestler who has a great voice! Perfect for a color commentator of XWA.

Backstage Announcer:

Tom.J Wilfred from the Bob Wilfred family, a great announcer who hosts all XWA shows as well as announces backstage interviews with Superstars.

Championships:

XWA Television Championship
XWA Xtreme Championship
The Global Tag Team Championships.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

XWA ROSTER PAGE:

Randy Orton
XWA Television Champion.

e04c862a13.png

Alex Shelley
XWA Xtreme Champion.

1b3e90df14.png

Umaga

c08cb414ff.png

Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes

7a0a5d855f.png
0b23073479.png

Christian Cage

57c87e185b.png

Robert Roode

d2cea10d60.png

Tyson "The Enemy" Tomko

934336e257.png

AJ Styles

21edfb8249.png

Sabu

321be8cfc8.png

Rob Van Dam {RVD}

ef4f9dc141.png

Tommy Dreamer

7afbc77fe1.png

Muhammad Hassan

HassanXWA.png

Paul London

LondonXWA.png

Brian Kendrick

KendrickXWA.png

Jeff Hardy

JeffHardyxwa.png

Matt Hardy

MattXWA.png

JBL - XWA General Manager

JBLXWA.png

Shelton Benjamin

9c9c6383be.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis40

XWA would like to announce the signing of Free Agent Muhammad Hassan...further details to come later.

C4

If anyone of the following posts in this Thread, it's official, so don't be confused if they give an update or post a show:
JMay187 - Head of Federation.
TheAnswer - Head Booker.
County4 - Head Writer and Event Organizer.
Travis40 - Road Agent and Event Organizer.
As JMay187 is a Mod, the first post can be edited by him anytime, just letting you people know incase you are confused on why TheAnswer or JMay post shows, they are all part of XWA.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
turmoilsj4.jpg

The Camera begins rolling and the Turmoil theme song plays as Pyro shoots out of the stage. The stage closely resembles the stage of TNA BFG 2007. The camera goes over the crowd and finally to JR and Jerry the King Lawler.

JRndKing.jpg

JR: Hello and welcome everyone to XWA Thursday Night Turmoil! This is the first ever show for the XWA and what a night it will be!

King: JR, tonight we will find out who are boss is! We will find out who the Vice President of XWA is!

JR: King thats not all, we also have a great line up of matches!

I Am hits the arena as AJ Styles comes out to a loud reaction of cheers.

King: Here we go JR, the first match in XWA's history, the Phenomenal AJ Styles vs Robert Roode!

Money hits the arena as Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks come out to heat.

AJ Styles vs Robert Roode w/Ms. Brooks

Bell Rings: Styles and Roode go face to face in middle of the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Roode pie faces Styles and and Styles gets back in Roberts face and punches him! Styles keeps punching him and than hits a roundhouse kick to the legs of Roode followed by a elbow to the face and than Styles hits a quick DDT! Styles covers! 1……..2…..Kickout! Styles catches his breathe and goes on the apron. Roode gets to his feet and Styles springboards off the top rope and goes for a Flying Forearm, but Roode sees it coming and moves out of the way having Styles crash to the mat! Roode kicks the Phenomenal one while he’s down and than quickly locks in a chin lock. Roode crosses his legs around Styles midsection and torso, making it harder for AJ to breathe. The ref checks Styles, but Styles is still conscience and starts getting to his feet. AJ starts hitting elbows to Roodes ribs, and finally Styles breaks the hold! Styles goes off the ropes, but Roode hits a viscous Spine Buster! Robert covers! 1……..2…….Kickout! Roode can’t believe it and yells at the ref. Roode takes Styles and throws him out of the ring to the thin mat outside the ring! Roode distracts the ref, as Ms. Brooks kicks Styles in the stomach. Robert goes to the outside and picks Styles up and drops him on the Security Rail. Roode throws Styles back in the ring, but places Styles head so its hanging off the apron. Roode goes on the apron and drops a elbow to the throat of AJ! Roode goes in the ring and covers! 1……..2……Kickout! Ms. Brooks starts yelling at the ref, and Robert is pissed. Roode goes for the Pay Off, but Styles counters into a Small Package! 1…..2…..Kickout! Roode is shocked and goes after Styles, but Styles hits the Pele! Roode is down and so is Styles! The ref begins counting, 1…2...3…4…5…6…7…Styles gets up as does Roode. Styles goes for a Drop kick, but Roode blocks it and he catches Styles legs and Sling Shots Styles into the corner! But AJ lands on his feet on the 2nd turnbuckle! Styles does a Backflip into a Reverse DDT on Roode! The crowd can’t believe what they begin a XWA Chant. Styles covers, but Ms. Brooks is distracting the ref! Styles gets up and sees Brooks. Styles looks at her and pushes her off the apron. Styles has his back turned to Roode and Roode hits a Hangman Neckbreaker! Roode covers! 1……..2…..Kickout! Roode is getting pissed, and pushes the referee to the ground and continues yelling at him. Styles slowly gets to his feet and Roode goes for a Powerbomb, but Styles counters it and kicks Roode in the stomach followed by a Styles Clash! AJ covers! 1…….2…….3!
Winner: AJ Styles

JR: What a hell of a match! This is what the XWA is all about! But right now lets kick it back to Jeremy Borash who standing by with Triple H!

Camera cuts backstage to an interview area, and Jeremy Borash is with Triple H.

Jeremy Borash: Thankyou JR, and as you can see, I'm here with the Game, Triple H! Triple H, this is the first night of XWA what do you think?

Triple H: Jeremy, this is quite simply the best Federation I have ever been apart of. We have an awesome group of guys in the locker room.

Jeremy Borash: That we do, but who do you think will be named Vice President?

Triple H: I have no idea, but I'm juts concerned about how were going to decide the XWA Heavyweight Championship. I want to become a 12 Time Heavyweight Champion, and I don't care who I have to beat, because I am that damn.....

Randy Orton interrupts

Randy Orton: Let me guess, your going to say your that damn good. Hell, you might be, I mean your the Game, the King of Kings, your Triple H. But, your on the same roster as me! And if anyone is getting that World Heavyweight Championship, its the Legend Killer!

Triple H: Jeremy, how many times do I have to beat this kid to realize that I'm not worried about him?

Randy Orton: Hunter, no ones scared of you!

Triple H: You don't have to be scared to get your ass whooped, Randy.

Randy Orton: You know what, It doesn't matter what happens as long as I'm first in line to get a Title Shot. I don't have to prove I'm better than you.

Triple H: I think you do, so what do say about Triple H vs Randy Orton, right here tonight! Your not scared remember, unless you don't have any hair on those little guys yet.

Randy Orton: Fine! It will be a pleasure to embarrass you on the first ever XWA show!

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

Back from commercial and we cut to CM Punk who just enters his locker room

CM Punk: Why in the hell are you in my locker room?

Christian Cage: I just wanted to meet you. I wanted to meet you because I wanted to see first-hand if you were just like what everybody said about you. I wanted to see the “great†CM Punk. (Now mocking Punk) I’ve heard so much about the “Straight Edge Superstarâ€â€¦and I thought I’d come to meet him face to face.

CM Punk: And that’s the only reason that you came here and broke into my locker room Christian? Why didn’t you just talk to me out in the hallway?

Christian Cage: I didn’t talk to you out in the hall because I didn’t want anybody else hearing this. I’ve heard so much about people around here becoming “Straight Edgeâ€. I think it’s just total bullshit.

CM Punk: Is that so? Is that what you think? My only addiction is competition, so if thats what your here for than.....

Christian Cage: ...I’m here because I’ve got a business deal for Captain Charisma and CM Punk…I was thinking that you might want to be in my new “Christian Coalitionâ€. Because I think that you would find it very, very helpful to you later when you face Umaga, next week for the International Championship.

CM Punk: Christian, I don’t think so. The old “Christian Coalition would always cheat their way to anything they wanted; they cheated people out of their titles, and their dreams. I’m Straight Edge, that means I’m disciplined, I'm alcohol free, tobacco free, and Christian…I’m better than you.

Christian Cage: You know what….I’ll just have to try to convince you to drop your little “Straight Edge†gimmick and give you some Vitamin C…for Christian Coalition. And you’ll see soon enough, that you don’t want to be on my bad side.

Christian slowly backs out of CM Punk’s locker room while Punk gives Captain Charisma a weird look, not knowing what Christian meant by that last sentence.

Drop the Bombshell hits the arena to giant heat from the crowd as D Von and Bubba Ray Dudley walks out of the curtain, mocking the crowd. The ring announcer says this is for the XWA World Tag Team Championships and then does the introduction for the Dudley Boyz.

London Calling hits the arena to a loud ovation as Paul London and Brian Kendrick come out from behind the curtain, pumping up the crowd as they slap hands with the fans. They slide in the ring and get face to face with the Dudley Boyz. The referee steps in between both teams and shows off the new XWA Tag Team Title belts.

duds-kendrick.jpg

Bell Rings: Both teams back into their own corner while Paul London and Bubba Ray Dudley exit the ring and get to their respective corners to get ready for the upcoming match. Brian Kendrick and D Von Dudley start the match. They step to the center of the ring, not taking an eye of their opponent. D Von starts talking shit to Kendrick for a minute before Kendrick gets tired of it and kicks D Von in the midsection to start this match. Kendrick starts to punch D Von in the face with all of his strength, D Von is reeling already out of the gates. D Von is starting to fall, but he backs into the ropes to break his fall. Kendrick goes to whip D Von off the ropes into the other side of the ring, but D Von holds on and takes Kendrick for a ride across the ring, Kendrick rebounds into a stiff clothesline from D Von Dudley. D Von starts kicking away at the man on the ground while talking shit to him at the same time. D Von Dudley picks up Kendrick and guides him to the Dudley corner. D Von Dudley starts to pound away at the helpless Brian Kendrick until making a tag to his half brother Bubba Ray. Bubba Ray goes right on the attack and starts laying the boots to Kendrick while London is on the outside looking on, knowing he can’t do anything about it. All of a sudden D Von Dudley comes from behind London on the apron and knocks him out with a ring bell while Bubba Ray is distracting the referee and it looks like London’s out cold and he’s bleeding from the back of his head. EMT’s come down to the ring to attend to the lifeless body of Paul London as Bubba Ray gets in the ring and gets ready for something. D Von picks Kendrick up and tosses him into the ropes, Kendrick bounces back into a huge 3D! The crowd is booing the hell out of the Dudleys for this as London is out cold and Kendrick has been hit with a devastating 3D. D Von, who is the legal man goes for a cover, the referee makes the three count.
Winner: Dudley Boys

JR: That match was good, but its a damn shame how those Dudleyz won, but more action on its way King.

King: Oh I know JR, but I'm looking forward to Randy Orton facing Triple H! The Main Event is bigger than ever, and its only our first show of XWA.

JR: Stay glued to your TV sets, we will be right back folks!

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

JR: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls.

King: Our next match is a Tag Team match between the Briscoe Brothers and The Hardy Boys, this is going to be awesome!

JR: To the ring with the action live!

Briscoe hits the arena as the Briscoe Brothers come out to a mixed reaction.

Loaded hits the arena as The Hardy Boyz step out onto the stage dressed in yellow, they do their usual entrance and enter the ring, then they pose for the fans, the Crowd is really wild for this match and they shout as loud as they can to cheer for the Hardy Boyz,

The Briscoe Brothers vs. The Hardys

Bell Rings: Matt Hardy will start off from the Hardys and Jay Briscoe from the Briscoe Brothers, Jay and Matt come in the center of the ring and stare at each other, Hardy looks pretty confident. Jay starts off the match with a right hand and another one, Jay continues to hit three more punches on Matt and then takes him down with a quick suplex, Briscoe goes for a quick pin 1..2…. and Matt kicks out easily. Jay punches Hardy two times and then lifts him and throws him to the turnbuckle of his corner. Jay tags in his brother and both double team Matt by delivering a double DDT, Jay leaves the ring and goes back to the corner and Mark Briscoe goes on the assault and hits Hardy with a left punch, followed by a spinning neckbreaker. Mark goes for a pin 1…2.. and Matt kicks out again, he hits with his left hand and another one then successfully connects with a side walk slam, Matt Hardy is down and is hurt after the assault from the Briscoe’s, The tag is made and Jay is back in the ring. Matt Hardy tried to reach to Jeff but Jay hit him with a hard elbow, after the elbow, Jay went for a quick pin fall 1…2…. And Jeff made the save by kicking Jay on his butt, the Mark comes in and punches Jeff, both brawl to the outside of the ring. Hitting each other with punches, Matt recovers from the assault and gives a neck breaker on Jay he then climbs to the top rope, poses for the fans and then successfully connects with the Hardy Boys Leg Drop, Matt then lifts Jay and goes for a Twist of Fate but Jay reverses and hits a DDT. Both men are down and Jeff and Briscoe are outside fighting, Briscoe Irish whips Jeff onto the steel post but Jeff reverses and Briscoe ends up hitting himself with the steel post, Jeff gets back to his corner and gets the tag from Matt Hardy, Jay wants a Tag but his brother is knocked out, Jeff Hardy the fresh man comes in, Matt Hardy kicks Jay in the mid-section and goes for a Twist of fate. Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy climbs on the top rope and goes for a quick Swanton Bomb, Jeff then goes for the pin on Jay 1...2...3 it’s over.
Winners: The Hardys Boyz

JR: The Briscoe Brothers got it from the Hardys king and Jeff and Matt have won the match.

King: That’s right JR and we…..

Arabic hits the arena as Muhammad Hassan comes out to major heat. Hassan goes down to the ring.

Muhammad Hassan: America, America, America just wait. If you would give me a minute or two. I have something Important to say here tonight, as this is my…

[USA CHANTS BEGIN]

Muhammad Hassan: What I was about….

[FANS CHANT USA, USA]

Muhammad Hassn: What I….

[USA, USA]

Hassan gets angry and tells the fans to shutup.

Muhammad Hassan: You people need to listen to me! [USA, USA]….Listen to me when I talk to you people![USA, USA].. In the world today and they won’t let someone like me speak on my own, I have my right to speak and I will speak, I'm an American too! [CROWD Boo’s] And you don’t have any respect for someone like me, because of the color of my skin, or my ancestry. I have the most talent on this roster, and I can't get booked for a match?! Its bull....

WOOOO! hits the arena as Ric Flair comes out and down to the ring to a huge ovation.

Ric Flair: Enough…. Enough of your crying! InAmerica, as JR once said, you either love it or leave it! Hassan, you talk about right you get, where did you get the right to complain about a country you grew up in!?

Muhammad Hassan: Flair, who is a has been like you doing out here? No one cares about your opinion! Ever since 9/11 people like you only see an Arab, not a man!

Ric Flair: Muhammad, I'm not here to talk politics with you, but I did hear you call me a has been, so I'll show you just how good I still am!

Flair takes off his jacket, as the crowd goes wild. Hassan stares down Flair, and slowly back out of the ring.

King: He makes me sick! Seriously what a guy!

JR: Muhammad Hassan just rejected a challenge from the Nature Boy and made his way out of the crowd what a coward.

King: Anyways, coming up next its Gregory Helms and Petey Williams in the ring, we will be right back folks!

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

The Musichits the arena as Gregory Helms comes out of the curtains, he is wearing black shorts and his usual in ring attire, he comes down from the ramp and comes in contact with a fan on the way down, he shows the Middle finger to the guy, then goes inside the ring and poses for the crowd.

Oh Canada hits the arena as the Canadian Destroyer Petey Williams comes out to a good reaction. He is very confident and he comes down to the ring takes a second to pose for the fans but is attacked behind his back by Gregory Helms, the bell sounds.

helms-petey.jpg

Bell Rings: Helms attacks Williams from behind with a dropkick, he takes Williams to the turnbuckle and goes for the 10 punches from the top rope, he hits the first one real hard then one more and another one, after 7 punches and on the 8th punch, Williams blocks and takes Helms down, he then goes for an atomic drop and successfully connects. Helms is down, Williams takes Helms back up and goes for a quick suplex followed by a quick pin 1..2.. And Helms kicks out, Williams does a knee drop right in between the eyes of Helms and then a hard elbow drop, Williams is in total control of the match, Williams lifts Gregory Helms and goes for a Clothesline and connects with it then he goes for a pin 1…2… And Helms gets his shoulder up. Williams then Irish whips Helms into the corner but Helms reverses and Williams ends up hitting himself on the turnbuckle, Gregory Helms walks over to the turnbuckle, punches Petey Williams and then uncovers the turnbuckle and exposes it to Steel he then grabs Williams and takes him to the opposite corner punches him twice and then Irish Whips Williams right on the exposed steel turnbuckle. Williams is down on his back hurt real bad. Gregory gets up and hits Williams with a left kick right on his face. Gregory Helms then gets up and does a little bragging to the fans and then connects with a right elbow, Petey Williams is bleeding. Gregory Helms goes for a quick pin 1...2… And Williams kicks out of the pin, Helms gets up and lifts Williams on his back and connects with a backbreaker he then puts his feet on the middle rope and goes for the cheat pin, he also pulls the tights, referee sees nothing and counts. 1…2…3 it’s over and Gregory Helms has won the Match by cheating. Helms escapes and quickly goes back to the locker room.
Winner: Gregory Helms

**COMMERICAL BREAK**

Burn in My Light plays and Randy Orton comes out to heat.

The Game plays and the crowd erupts as Triple H walks onto the stage.

Orton-HHH.jpg

Bell Rings: Triple H and Randy Orton circle around the ring before locking up in the middle. Triple H gains the upper hand and locks in a strong headlock on Orton. Orton clubs the back of Triple H trying to power out of it. Orton shoves Triple H to the ropes and when Orton bounces back Triple H takes him down to the mat with a shoulder block. Triple H bounces off the ropes and jumps over Orton. Triple H bounces back from the opposite side of the ring and Orton jumps over him. Orton plants his feet and when Triple H bounces back from the opposite side of the ring Orton takes him down to the mat with an armdrag. Orton keeps the hold held on and locks in a standing armbar. Triple H grabs his arm in pain and Triple H retaliates with a strong left hand. Triple H follows up with a quick series of lefts until Orton releases the pressure. Triple H grabs Orton and pulls him towards him and Triple H drives his knee into the midsection of Orton. Triple H bounces off the ropes and than drops Orton to the mat with his trademark Rising Knee Strike. Triple H makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Orton quickly gets the shoulder up at one. Triple H guides Orton back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip, Orton reverses the irish whip and sends Triple H into the corner. Orton charges and connects with a clothesline that snaps Triple H’s Head off the ring post. Triple H falls to the mat and Orton rolls him over and stomps his head. Orton taunts the crowd and than stomps the left arm of Triple H. Orton taunts the crowd again driving off the crowds energy. Orton charges towards the rope and Triple H quickly makes it back to his feet and when Orton bounces back Triple H takes him down with his trademark Knee Smash.

JR: Just like that Triple H is back in control of this match.

King: That’s how The Game works.

Triple H guides Orton back to his feet and Orton catches Triple H with a thumb to the eye and drops his down to the mat with his trademark modified back breaker. Orton quickly stomps the right arm of Triple H followed by his legs. Orton bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee drop across the face of Triple H. Orton makes it back to his feet and taunts at the crowd again. Triple H slowly makes it back to his feet and Orton drives Triple H’s head back into the mat with a STO. Orton makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Triple H is able to kick out at two. Orton guides Triple H back to his feet and Triple H surprises Orton with a snap suplex. Orton hits the mat and Triple H bounces off the ropes and drives his knee right into the face of Orton. Triple H quickly guides Orton back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip. Orton bounces back and Triple H sends him to the mat with a back body drop. Triple H taunts the crowd and gets them to liven up. Orton slowly makes it back to his feet and Triple H is there to catch him with a clothesline sending him back down to the mat. Orton quickly makes it back to his feet and Triple H is there to meet him with another clothesline after another. Orton stumbles out into the center of the ring and Triple H delivers a knee smash right to the face of Orton. Orton snaps back up and is met with a kick to the midsection and Triple H forces Orton’s head in between his legs. Triple H locks in the arms of Orton and attempts to connect with The Pedigree, but Orton drops to one knee and drives his fist into the groin of Triple H. Orton hooks the head of Triple H and attempts the RKO, but Triple H shoves Orton forward and Orton isn’t able to connect. Triple H charges after Orton and Orton slides to the outside. Triple H quickly follows and Orton grabs a chair and slides into the ring. Triple H is hesitant at first, but than follows and Orton drives the chair into his head of Triple H as the ref rings the bell.
Winner: Triple H by DQ.

JR: That damn Randy Orton just ruined this match.

King: Does look like he cares to much.

Post Match: Triple H is slow to get back up to his feet and Orton gets low to the mat and stalks him. Orton is ramming his fist into the canvas just waiting for Triple H to make it back to his feet. Triple H finally does make it back to his feet and Orton connects with a devastating RKO in the middle of the ring. Orton stands over Triple H with the Legend Killer Pose.

“I’m Back†hits the arena as Eric Bischoff steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand and makes his way down to the ring. He passes up Randy Orton first who's making his way up the ramp, and finally Triple H who is getting help to the back. Triple H and Bishoff make eye contact, Bishoff grins sarcastically and Triple H looks pissed.

JR: Oh my god! King please tell me, this man is not the XWA Vice President!

King: I wonder what he’s doing here, JR.

JR: Maybe we’ll find out. But I hope that leech isn't our Vice President.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen the man that you hate the most is back in the sports entertainment industry. It feels so damn good to be back. If you’re wondering what I mean by being back it’s real simple actually. I, Eric Bischoff am the Vice President of the Xtreme Wrestling Association. This means that I’ll be running things around here while our President handles the paperwork and paychecks and stuff like that. So now that you all know why I’m here I’m sure that were going to have a lot of fun together.

Metalingus hits the arena as Edge steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

JR: I wonder what the hell Edge wants.

King: If you shut your mouth we might find out.

Edge: So Eric Bischoff has once again found himself in a position of power. You see Eric you and I have a lot of history together we go way back.

Eric Bischoff: That we do Edge, so why don’t you stop buttering up and just tell me what you want.

Edge: Okay not like you already know, but I want to be the first XWA World Heavyweight Champion.

I Am hits the arena as AJ Styles steps out onto the stage with a microphone to join Edge.

JR: What does AJ Styles want?

King: I wonder what he wants?

AJ Styles: Hold on just a damn minute Edge. Wait your turn you jackoff it’s the time of the Phenomenal One AJ Styles and I want to be the first XWA World Heavyweight Champion. Eric, I don't care who I have to beat to get it.

Edge: Come on I’ve beat up bigger guys than you have, so why should you be the first XWA World Heavyweight Champion. I mean look who your up against, the Rated R Superstar!

AJ Styles: I could kick your ass in a match that’s for damn sure.

Eric Bischoff: That’s enough I’m tired of listening to the two of you bicker like your in fourth grade. How about this I’ll think about it and let you know what I have come up with next week. I’m not saying Yes, but I’m not actually saying No either. I’ll think about it.

AJ Styles and Edge give a small smile to what Eric Bischoff just said as they walk to the back.

King: Folks Eric Bischoff is back and already has a big decision on his hands.

JR: Okay folks, its been a great show, we'll see you next Thursday for Turmoil.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Randy Orton vs. Triple H

Worse Match: N/A

Best Interview/Segment: Triple H and Randy Orton

Worse Interview/Segment: N/A

Additional Feedback/Comments: First, I would like to say that I really like the poster; it looks great. Now I really enjoyed reading the matches as well as the promos because the matches were written nicely and the promos were in-character as well. Every match and promo delivered on this show and the future is looking bright for XWA. I'm looking forward to your next show. Feel free to check out The Commencement if you like...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
XWA

XWA is live tonight, and what a show Turmoil will be! We will decide three more championships, and what will Eric Bishoff's decision be on the XWA World Championship? Find out tonight on Turmoil!

Confirmed Matches:
XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Gregory Helms vs Christopher Daniels vs Paul London vs Brian Kendrick

Ric Flairs in action

Chris Jericho is welcomed back in the world of Professional Wrestling

XWA Xtreme Championship
Robert Roode vs Tommy Dreamer

Plus much more. What will the second edition of Turmoil have in store, find out tonight!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
turmoilsj4.jpg

The Camera begins rolling and the Turmoil theme song plays as Pyro shoots out of the stage corners and we are welcomed to the second show of XWA Thursday Turmoil. The stage closely resembles the stage of TNA BFG 2007. The camera goes over the crowd and finally to JR and Jerry the King Lawler who are the announcers of the evening.

JR: "Hello and welcome everyone to XWA Thursday Night Turmoil! This is the flagship show of the XWA and what a night it will be King, as always enormous!"

King: "JR, tonight we will find out who is better than the others, we have a great line up and I’m sure the fans are excited as much as we are!"

JR: "We will be crowning three more champions tonight aswell!"

King: Here we go JR, the opening match in on tonight’s Thursday Night Turmoil, the XWA Cruiserweight Championship Match in a fatal four way! Over to the ring.

"Sun Glasses" hits and Gregory Helms appears out of the curtains, he comes to the ring quickly without posing for the fans and without any awkward moment, a loud reaction from the sold out crowd is seen as Helms enters the ring.

"Stampede" plays and Brian Kendrick and Paul London come out to a good ovation

"Fallen Angel" plays and Christopher Daniels comes out to a mixed reaction

XWA Cruiserweight Championship
Turmoil1.jpg

Kendrick and London make a decision to team up and take on Daniels and Helms, Kendrick goes for a sudden dropkick and begins the Match, Kendrick beats down Daniels while London gets up to Helms, all of them are punching each other alternatively and after some action of solid punches, London goes for a flying overturn kick which ends up on Daniels. Daniels is knocked down on the Mat and Paul London is also recovering from the highflying move, Meanwhile on the other corner Brian has got Helms in a sleeper hold, Helms reverses it as the ref asks Helms is he gives up, Helms does the quick counter and then goes for a snap mare on Brain who falls down on the Mat, Helms then goes over to the knocked out Daniels and somewhat hurt Paul London, he thrusts London right on the head and then strikes a Baseball slide on Daniels who gets down to the concrete floor, a loud reaction from the fans for the Baseball slide. Paul London was playing possum! He gets Helms into a quick small package pin and the Ref counts 1…2… and Helms barely gets the shoulder up, he then sits up as London spring boards from the ropes landing with a cross body on Helms, who then goes down. Kendrick from the other corner of the ring attempts to come in front of London but unluckily gets knocked by London in the process; London goes for a speedy pin on Brian 1…2. but he kicks out and punches London right in the face, London is still standing but looks dizzy, Kendrick leaps over the top rope and lands accurately on Christopher Daniels who was outside the ring for quite some time. Back in the ring, The Ref checks out if both Daniels and Kendrick are alright, Helms is back up inside the ring and he goes for a low blow on Paul London as the ref rotates around to check out on both Daniels and Kendrick, Helms goes for a pin. The Ref doesn’t observe the pin fall in the ring but after some seconds he realizes that Helms is pinning London, he rushes to the ring and counts unaware of the low blow 1…2….3 and Helms has won the Match!

Winner of the Match at 7:42 – Gregory Helms

JR: What a Match, that fraud Helms just won the Cruiserweight Championship of XWA, can it get any more worse?

King: Lets just see the positive side of it, we have a Great Cruiserweight Champion JR, and it’s excellent. I don’t know why you think about this the other way!

JR: Anyways, the night is not over yet people, we have more thrilling Matches to come up later on tonight, including the Xtreme Championship of XWA, can’t wait to see what Dreamer does in that Match!

"Break the Walls" plays and Chris Jericho comes out to a loud ovation.

Jericho: "Hey people, it’s me Y2J [Loud ovation from the fans] I know you people are energized to see me inside this Excellent XWA Ring, but you know something? I am way more excited than you fans [Cheers from the crowd] this is amazing how I was signed by XWA and I hope this place is as good as I think it is. I know that XWA is welcoming me back to wrestling, but I'm going to welcome all of you to Turmoil is Jericho!"

"My World" plays and Jeff Jarrett comes out to an ovation of heat.

Jeff Jarrett: "Y2J, really man does anyone care about you these days? You come out here and speak on my show, that is the Thursday Night Turmoil and tell everyone how excited you are to get back to the ring, but noone cares. I mean, ever since becoming the Undisputed Champion, you have done nothing. Your band has done nothing. And you have done nothing! You may think Turmoil is Jericho, but Turmoil is just another thing in Planet Jarrett."

Jericho:"Jeff, its obvious you can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

Jeff Jarrett:"I would love to beat your ass right now, but I have a match, so Jericho get out of my ring, you one hit wonder."

Jericho cant take any more and he starts unloading with right hands.

"War" plays as Rhino comes out he runs into the ring and Gores Jeff Jarrett who goes down on the Mat, he and Jericho stare at each other and Jericho gets out of the ring, the ref then calls for the match right there and then, the bell rings and they exchange blows.

Rhino-Jarret.jpg

Rhino continues to assault Jarrett by kicking and beating him on the Mat, he goes for more but Jarrett hits a shot to the eyes of Rhino, and follows up with some right hands. Jarrett holds his ribs, but still manages to throw Rhino in the corner and starts kicking The War Machine in the stomach. Jarrett gets Rhino and hits a DDT. The King of the Mountain than does his signature strut, and points at Jericho who's on the ramp. Jeff yells out "This is for you Jericho!" Jarrett turns around and goes for the Stroke, but Rhino counters it and throws Jarrett of the ropes and Rhino catches Jarrett with a Side Walk Slam! Rhino covers 1.....2.....Kickout! Rhino goes to the corner and sets up for the Gore, but Jarrett moves! Jarrett points at his head saying he's smart. Jarrett turns around and Rhino charges at him and hits the Gore! He covers! 1.....2.....3! Rhino gets his hand raised as Jericho laughs at Jarrett whos riving in pain.

Winner of the Match at 5:32 - Rhino

JR: "What can you say King?"

King: "It’s XWA and anything happens at anytime!"

JR: "Jeff Jarrett really got embarrassed in front of this sold out crowd when he got the gore from Rhino, short and sweet Match king!"

King: "Wait, Jeremy has something backstage, over to him!"

Jeremy Borash: "Thank you very much Jerry Lawler and yes I have Robert Roode with me at the Moment and he would like to share some words with his fans worldwide."

Robert Roode: Jeremy, Everyone knows that Roode Enterprises is the biggest force today and Robert Roode has decided that it’s bringing an Enforcer into Roode Enterprises; I just wanted the people to know that the upcoming days might be…………interesting."

Commercial

"This Fire Burns" plays and CM Punk comes out to a loud ovation.

JR: "Folks here comes the straight-edge superstar and he has a chance to become the first XWA International Champion."

King: "Yeah, but the only thing he has to do is get through Umaga."

"Samoan" plays and Umaga comes out to a mixed reaction.

King: "Folks now here comes the new XWA International Champion, cause CM Punk has no way chance in hell beating this guy."

JR: "I dont know if I agree with that, but lets just wait and see what’s going to happen."

PunkUmaga.jpg

Bell Rings: Umaga charges towards CM Punk with the sound of the opening bell, but Punk holds the top rope down and Umaga goes flying over the top rope. Umaga hits the outside with a sicken thud. Umaga is slowly making it back to his feet and Punk jumps from the top turnbuckle and catches Umaga with a missile dropkick to the face as Umaga stands back on his feet sending him back down to the mat. The ref starts the make the count and Punk makes it back to his feet. Punk stomps away at Umaga with everything he has. The ref makes it to eight and Punk rolls back into the ring and rolls back out to stop the count. Punk stands over Umaga and taunts him until Umaga makes it back to his feet. Umaga falls to one knee and Punk grabs him by the head and than Umaga springs to life and catches Punk with a Samoan Uppercut to the throat sending Punk down to the mat knocking him senseless. Umaga grabs Punk by his hair and forces him back to his feet. Umaga grabs Punk by the head and sends him crashing against the ring steps shoulder first. Punk is grabbing his shoulder in pain as Umaga rolls him back into the ring. Umaga taunts to the fans on the outside as Punk slowly makes it back to his feet. Umaga climbs up the ring steps and stands on the ring apron as Punk charges towards him and nails him with a right hand. All Punk attempted to do was piss off the beast Umaga. Umaga grabs Punk by the hair and sends him to the mat with a sickening head butt. Umaga makes his way inside the ring and guides Punk back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip. Umaga catches Punk with a back kick sending him to the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga stands across Punk and than charges at him with a full bucket of steam and Umaga flattens Punk with a butt splash in the corner. Umaga guides a limp Punk back to his feet and than sets Punk up for the tree of woe in the corner. Umaga catches Punk with a series of strong right hands and than makes his way across the ring.

JR: "This is going to be brutal Umaga is going to destroy Punk here."

King: "Now what’s so wrong with that?"

Umaga charges towards Punk and attempts a flying head butt, but Punk lifts himself up at the last second and Umaga hits the bottom turnbuckle head first sending him into a daze. Umaga is down on the mat and Punk jumps from the top turnbuckle and catches Umaga with a double stomp to the sternum of Umaga. Punk makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Umaga kicks out at two. Punk makes it back to his feet as Umaga sits up and Punk delivers a stiff kick to the back of the head of Umaga sending him back down to the mat. Punk sits Umaga back up and unloads on Umaga with a quick hard hitting series of stiff kicks to the head of Umaga that rattles the brain of Umaga. Umaga sits back up one more time and Punk kicks his head off with a superkick. Punk makes the cover when the ref pushes Punk off and checks on Umaga. Christian Cage comes through the crowd and attacks Christian from behind with an Unprettier. Christian slides to the outside as Umaga makes it back to his feet and sees that Punk is laid out. Umaga pulls Punk up to his feet and connects with the Samoan Spike and than makes the cover in the middle of the ring as the ref makes the three count.
Winner and First XWA International Champion: Umaga

King:
"What did I tell you, JR, Umaga is now the first XWA International Champion."

JR: "Yeah thanks to the help of a one Christian Cage."

King: "Christian didn’t so anything I didn’t see him do anything."

JR: "Well folks we got more action to get to."

Commercial

"I’m Back" hits the arena as Eric Bischoff steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in hand.

JR: "Ladies and Gentlemen here comes the Vice President of the XWA, the one Eric Bischoff."

King: "What a jackass this guy is, every time he has a position of power he finds a way to ruin it."

Eric Bischoff: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another addition of the Thursday Night Turmoil. I made WCW bigger than the WWE for a period of time and that’s exactly what I am going to do to the XWA. I, Eric Bischoff am going to make the XWA the biggest wrestling promotion in the world and nobody is going to stand in the way of the XWA. Things are going to chance around here and your all welcome to come along for the ride."

"Burn in my Light" hits the arena as Randy Orton steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand and makes his way down to the ring.

JR: "Here comes the first pompous jackass of the night."

King: "Hey don’t talk about the Legend Killer like that."

Randy Orton:
"Eric Bischoff how’s it going."

Eric Bischoff: "Great, things are good and things are looking up for the XWA."

Randy Orton: "You know I’m really glad that you said that, because nothing would be better for the XWA, than to have “The Legend Killerâ€￾ Randy Orton as the first XWA World Heavyweight Champion."

Eric Bischoff: "You know what Randy I like the sound of that it has a nice ring to it. Tell you what how about I think about it and get back to you."

"King of Kings" hits the arena as Triple H steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

JR: "Now here comes the King of Kings, The Game, Triple H!"

King: "Business is picking up around here now JR."

Triple H:
"Ladies and Gentlemen you all know that the true first XWA World Heavyweight Champion should be the one and only “The Gameâ€￾, Triple H!"

Eric Bischoff: "You know what Triple H I like the sound of that as well and I’m going to take into consideration all the superstars that have told me that what would be best for the XWA is for them to be the first World Heavyweight Champion. But to make things interesting tonight’s Main Event will see Triple H teaming up with AJ Styles taking on the team of Randy Orton and Edge."

Triple H and Randy Orton stare each other down from the ramp as Eric Bischoff makes his way up the ramp and all three men make their way to the back separately.

King: "Did you hear that JR tonight’s Main Event is fully loaded with Triple H and AJ Styles taking on Randy Orton and Edge."

JR: "That’s going to be a true slobber knocker there King."

King: "Maybe Bischoff has finally got a good head on his shoulders."

Commercial

Commercial

"Woo" hits the arena as Ric Flair steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring wearing his traditional black robe down to the ring.

JR: "Hear comes the Nature Boy Ric Flair ready for some singles action."

King: "This is going to be great match here, your always in for a treat when the Nature Boy steps in the ring."

The Briscoe Brothers Music hits the arena as Jay Briscoe steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

King: "Here comes a superstar from the independent circuit."

JR: "This has to be his greatest opponent yet going one on one with The Nature Boy."

Ric Flair
Vs.
Jay Briscoe
Bell Rings: Jay Briscoe and Ric Flair circle around the ring before locking up in the middle of the ring. Jay locks on a headlock and Flair fights to get out of it, but Jay keeps the hold held on tight. Flair shoves Jay to the ropes, but Jay keeps the hold held on and takes Flair to the mat with a headlock takedown. Jay applies the pressure and the ref starts to make the count, but Flair is able to get his shoulder up at two. Jay releases the hold and taunts to the crowd to get pumped up. Flair takes the time to recover and than trips up the distracted rookie. Flair makes it back to his feet and attacks the legs of Jay softening them up for the figure four. Flair does some styling and profiling in the ring as Jay slowly makes it back to his feet. Jay stands tall and strong and catches Flair with a backhand chop across the chest that has Flair grabs his chest is slight pain. Flair sucks in the pain and than delivers a knife-edge chop of his own that sends Jay down to the mat. Jay makes it back to his feet and Flair backs him into the corner with small back hand chops and than with Jay having nowhere to go Flair unloads with a huge series of knife edge chops that reddens the chest of Jay with each shot. Flair lets up and struts to the middle of the ring and Jay hits the mat and an outline of Flairs hand can been seen in the chest of Jay. Flair taunts to the crowd as the fans start cheering widely and out of control for the Nature Boy.

King: "Check that out JR that fan there in the front row is proud to be an American waving that American Flag around."

JR: "That he does King. Its great to have fans be proud to support their country."

Flair guides Jay back to his feet and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip and when Jay bounces back Flair takes him down to the mat with a back body drop. Flair makes the cover and the ref gets down to make the count, but Jay is able to kick out after two. Jay grabs his chest in pain and makes it back to his feet and meets Flair in the middle of the ring. Jay catches Flair with a standing dropkick sending him down to the mat and Jay is quick to taunt to the crowd and not stay focused on the match. Flair slowly makes it back to his feet. Flair bounces off the ropes and catches Jay with a chop block to the back of the knee sending him down to the mat. Flair makes it back to his feet and grabs the leg of Jay and than locks in the figure four in the middle of the ring. Muhammad Hassan comes charging down the ramp with a chair in hand, and when Hassan slides in the ring he takes the chair and drives it across the face of Flair. The ref rings the bell.
Winner by DQ: Ric Flair.

JR: "Damn him what the hell is Muhammad Hassan doing out here."

King: "Looks like he’s doing what ever the hell he wants."

Post Match: Hassan guides Jay back to his feet and tosses him over the top rope. Hassan than sits on the chest of Flair and drives his fist into Flair’s face. Flair is down on the mat out cold. Hassan taunts to the crowd and Flair sits up. Hassan bounces off the ropes and drives his foot into the face of Flair busting him wide open. Hassan than mounts the chest of Flair again and the sight of blood drives Hassan wild. Hassan beats in the face of Flair with strong rights and lefts causing the blood to pour out of the head of Flair. Hassan sits Flair up and than locks on the Camel Clutch in the middle of the ring. Hassan applies the pressure until Flair sees to be out of it. Hassan finally has enough and drops Flair into a pool of his own blood. Hassan smacks the back of the head of Flair and the fans are booing Hassan heavily. Hassan guides Flair back to his feet and position the chair right behind him. Hassan than locks up with Flair and drives his head into the chair with the Reverse STO. Hassan taunts the crowd and than sees the fan with the American Flag. Hassan slides under the ropes and than makes his way over to the fan. Hassan places his hands on his hips looking at the fan and than Hassan slaps the taste out of the fan’s mouth and grabs the flag from him. Hassan rolls back into the ring and places the American Flag over the bloodied body of Flair.

JR: "What the hell is going on here what is the meaning of this."

King: "Looks like Hassan is getting even with Flair from the words the two exchanged last week."

JR: "Well this is pushing it to fair and Hassan will get what’s coming to him mark my words."

JR: "Ladies and Gentlemen I just got word that JB is backstage with none other than The Dudley Boyz."

Jeremy Borash: "Thank You JR and like JR just said I am here with The Dudley Boyz. Now Bubba Ray you asked for this time what exactly is it that you wanted to tell everybody."

Bubba Ray Dudley:"Listen Up JB hold the microphone steady and just shut the hell up. Now Everybody listen up My Brother and me are the best tag team in the history of wrestling. Nobody has been more decorated than we have. We have been 20 Time World Tag Team Champions. We have held the ECW World Tag Team Titles, WWE World Tag Team Champions, WCW World Tag Team Champions, and TNA World Tag Team Champions on multiple occasions. Now what that simply means is that we can take on any tag team you throw at us in any type of match you throw at us in the end The Dudley Boyz will be victorious every time. Were unstoppable and there isn’t a tag team out there that can stand in our way."

D-Von Dudley: "Oh My Brother Testify!"

Jeremy Borash:"Well folks you heard straight from the mouths of The Dudley Boyz."

Just then The Hardy Boyz walk up and JB hands over the microphone to Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy: "So The Dudley Boyz think that just because they’ve been around like a couple of used up hookers that there unstoppable. Well if that’s the case than The Hardy Boyz are issuing a challenge to the two of you tonight and guess what we just want a straight up Tag Team Match."

Bubba Ray Dudley:
"You know what D-Von we don’t have to take this crap or this disrespect and we have every nerve to just kick your ass right here and right now, but your not worth our time, so as for your answer Hell No. Lets go D-Von."

The Dudley Boyz walk off leaving The Hardy Boyz standing there with JB.

JR: "The Dudley Boyz don’t seem so tough when they get a challenge face to face."

King:"I would talk about them like that unless you want to be put through a table."

Commercial

"Man in the Box" plays and Tommy Dreamer comes out to a loud ovation of cheers.

"Money" plays and Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks come out to boo's.

XWA Xtreme Championship
Tommy Dreamer vs Robert Roode

Dreamer and Roode start off with a stare down, and the ref holds up the vacant Xtreme Championship. Roode slaps the taste out of Dreamer, and Dreamer strikes back with a right hand! Dreamer unloads on Roode and Roode retreats to the corner, but Dreamer stays on the attack. Tommy goes for a clothesline, but Robert moves out of the way and Dreamer crashes in the corner. Robert shakes off and clotheslines the back of Tommy! Roode drops an elbow and goes for a cover! 1......2.....Kickout! Robert takes Dreamer and throws him out of the ring. Roode picks Tommy up and drops him chest first on the announce table. Roode taunts the crowd, and turns his back on Dreamer. Roode yells at Ms. Brooks to get him a chair. Roode turns around but Dreamer cracks Robert in the head with a TV Monitor! Dreamers goes under the ring and pulls out a SingaPore Cain! Tommy waits for Roode to get up and WACK! Dreamers hits Roode right in the head with the Cain! Tommy does the Raven Pose, and out of no where Ms. Brooks hits Tommy with a chair! Dreamer, unaffected, turns around and grabs her by the hair and pulls her down and picks her up going for a Pile Driver! But Robert hits the ECW Original in the back and Ms. Brooks gets released. Roode throws Tommy in the ring and grabs the chair and goes in the ring. Roode wait for Tommy Dreamer to get up and finally he does, Roode swings the chair, but Dreamer ducks and low blows Roode! Tommy goes for the DDT and hits it on the chair! 1.......2.....It gets broken up by.......Tomko!

JR:"What the hell is Tomko doing in this match! And why the hell is he helping Robert Roode!"

Tomko lifts Dreamer up and hits a Pump Handle Slam! Tomko pulls Roode onto Tommy and the ref counts, 1......2......Kickout! The crowd explodes in cheers, and Tomko is in shock. Tomko waits for Dreamer to get up and Tomko hits a Big Boot! Roode covers again, 1.........2.......3! Robert Roode wins! Ms. Brooks comes into the ring with the Xtreme Championship and Tomko raises Roodes hand.

Camera cuts backstage and shows Christian Cage walking down a hall way very arrogently when out of no where CM Punk attacks Cage from behind! Punk is unloading on Christian with right hands and picks Cage up and starts slamming his head off the brick wall! Punk kicks Cage in the head and Christian falls to the ground. Finally, security comes running up and separates CM Punk from Christian.

Commercial

Video airs from earlier tonight of Bishoff making this match and finally the entrances begin.

"Burn in my Light" plays and Randy Orton comes out to heat.

"Metalingus" plays and Edge comes out to heat.

"I Am" plays and AJ Styles come out to an ovation of cheers.

"The Game" plays and Triple H comes out to one of the loudest reactions.

Randy Orton & Edge vs AJ Styles & Triple H

Edge and Styles start the match off. They go into a collar elbow tie up, but Styles quickly shoots on Edge and takes him off his feet. Edge counters by putting him in a headlock. Styles fights out of it and stands up with Edge as the crowd applauds. Styles goes to go back into a collar elbow tie up, but Edge tags out and Randy Orton comes in. Orton and AJ stare at each other and AJ stares him down, but Orton hits a cheap kick to the mid section. The Legend Killer hits a straight right hand to the head of AJ and throws him in the corner. Randy stands AJ up and hits a European Uppercut on The Phenominal one. Orton taunts the crowd than slaps the face of AJ. Orton takes Styles out of the corner and whips him into the ropes and he hits a Drop Kick. Randy throws AJ in the corner and tags in Edge. Orton holds Styles up and Edge hits a shot to the ribs of Styles. Edge comes in and punches Styles and than follws up with a kick and a DDT. Edge covers! 1…….2……Kickout! Edge goes off the ropes and drops a leg right into another cover. 1……..2……Kickout! Edge gets Styles to his feet and whips him into the ropes and Edge goes off the ropes and hits a Spinning Heel Kick. Edge taunts Triple H who’s dying to come into the ring and Edge arrogantly goes by Styles who’s struggling to get to his feet. Edge goes to hit AJ, but out of no where Styles hits the Pele! Both men are down and AJ’s about to make the tag, and does! The crowd explodes, but the ref is being distracted by Randy Orton! Triple H takes Edge and hits a clothesline, he than clubs Orton! Edge comes at The Game, and Hunter sees him coming so he hits a Spine Buster! Triple H covers! But the ref didn’t see him tag so he’s making him go back to his corner! Triple H can’t believe it and while the ref is yelling at Triple H, Orton comes in and hits a Modified Backbreaker on AJ Styles. Edge gets up and goes for the Spear on Styles, but AJ leap frogs over The Rated R Superstar and Edge crashes in the corner. Styles does a quick roll up on Edge! 1…..2…..Kickout! Styles can’t believe it and Edge gets up and goes for a Suplex, but AJ lands on his feet and hits a neckbreaker! Both men are down and our both crawling to there corners! Edge makes the tag and Styles tags in the King of Kings!

JR:“Triple H is in!â€￾

Triple H comes in and cleans house! He throws Edge over the top rope and goes over by Orton, but Orton kicks him in the stomach and whips him into the ropes. But Orton ducks to quick, and Triple H counters on the way back with a Face Buster! Triple H kicks Orton and goes for a Pedigree, but Edge clotheslines The Game. Triple H is down and Orton is slowly getting up. Finally Triple H gets to his feet, and The Legend Killer explodes with a RKO! Orton covers! 1……..2…….AJ breaks it up. Edge comes in and goes after Styles, but AJ kicks him in the gut and hits a drop kick sending Edge over the top rope! Triple H is still down, and the ref makes AJ go back to his corner. Triple H is on all fours and Orton wants to kick Triple H in the face! Orton runs at the Game, but Styles Leap Frogs off the top rope and hits the flying Forearm onto Orton! Styles than runs and jumps over the rope, and clotheslines Edge to the ground as he falls to the outside. Orton and Triple H get up and the Game hits a kick followed by a Pedigree! He covers! 1…2…3! Triple H and Styles wins! “The Gameâ€￾ plays as the camera show AJ and Triple H have a stare down. Triple H pats Styles on the back showing his respect.

Haight

Reaction score
BM: Orton/Edge/Styles/HHH
BP: Team 3D
WM: N/A
WP: Bischoff

I was kind of expecting CM to take the title... I guess this sets up a feud between Cage and Punk now...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
NewXWA.jpg

Power 5 Rankings​

1.)
XWAHHH.jpg

After beating Randy Orton by DQ two weeks ago and pinning Randy Orton last week in a tag team match with AJ Styles and Edge, The Game seems to be a top contender for the XWA Heavyweight Championship.

2.)
XWAAJ.jpg

Starting his XWA career undefeated secures his spot at number 2. Styles beat Robert Roode and he and Triple H defeated Edge and Randy Orton in the mainevent last week.

3.)
XWA-BBRAY.jpg

Becoming the first XWA Tag Team Champions have given the Dudley Boyz the third spot in the Power Rankings. The Dudleyz beat Brian Kendrick and Paul London to become the first XWA Tag Team Champions, but after not accepting the Hardys challenge, how confident are the Dudleyz?

4.)
XWAGreg.jpg

After defeating Petey Williams two weeks ago and winning the first XWA Cruiserweight Championship in a fatal four way, you have to ask yourself, is Gregory Helms the best cruiserweight in XWA?

5.)
XWAUmaga.jpg

Umaga won his first match in XWA...and won his first championship in XWA. Umaga became the International Champion by defeating CM Punk, but he did it with a little help from Christian Cage.

C4

BREAKING NEWS/ XWA is the only one left? 11/18/2007

BREAKING NEWS!

5 Star Wrestling has gone under. Shawn Michaels said, "This was the worst managed Federation I have ever been apart of, or even heard of for that matter."

The owner of XWA JMay and TheAnswer were quoted saying, "It's really unbelievable that it couldn't get off the ground, they had talented writers and wrestlers, but I guess they were just miss managed since day one. I think thats what separates us from the competition, we know exactly what we are doing and when were doing it. I hope CWE the best, but thats yet to get off the ground as well."

5 Star Wrestling is said to go bankrupt because they paid all these wrestlers and never got any money back because they had no shows, no booking, and no money to do anything and it was a horrible company.

Wrestlers among the Federation our nervous about there jobs seeing as they are all free agents now, but CWE and XWA still have 13/12 spots that they can sign in Free Agency, but that leaves alot of people job less. One wrestler not nervous is Brock Lesnar who has signed with the UFC, so he will no longer be a free agent.

XWA needs competition, the only question is now, who's going to give it to them?

TheAnswer

Reaction score
XWA​

XWA is back with another show and what an event it will be. There are rumors swirling that Eric Bishoff will start off Turmoil telling the fans huge news on XWA's first ever Pay Per View, Christmas Chaos. Will this announcement have something to do with the vacant Heavyweight Championship? Also, how will CM Punk react after being screwed out of the International Championship, by Christian Cage? And, will Chris Jericho and Jeff Jarrett have another run in? Find out this Thursday Night.

Confirmed Matches:

XWA International Championship
Alex Shelly vs Umaga

XWA Xtreme Championship
Robert Roode vs Rhino

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

Plus, much, much more from your favorite XWA Superstars.