XenForo 1.2 and fixing bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I thought it always did that? If that's a new thing then cool :).

It did when you have new PMs, you'll log on and it'll say "9" if you have, say, 1 PM and 8 alerts (which was fine since you automatically got to say ":yay: PM's!". But if you had alerts but no new PM's it didn't say anything.

Hey, and it always seems to alert you of new posts in the thread instead of just doing it whenever it feels like it. Gonna have fun exploring around here doing stuff now.

Reactions: Crayo

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
That's awesome. Just in time to test it out for BFG tomorrow night too. :obama:
Hey, while you're on the page, the Firefox tab (probably Chrome too) reminds you of new alerts, not just when you have new PM's? That's pretty cool.

This'll take some getting used to but surely we're all appreciate the positives here soon. It's not like we're a forum full of wrestling nerds or anything like that.

I added that a long time ago, the number is added to the favicon.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
@Coon wonder if you can tag yourself

dont worry guys you can, danger averted

Reactions: Snowman1

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Is it just me or when I refresh the page I see the MP layout?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It did when you have new PMs, you'll log on and it'll say "9" if you have, say, 1 PM and 8 alerts (which was fine since you automatically got to say ":yay: PM's!". But if you had alerts but no new PM's it didn't say anything.

Hey, and it always seems to alert you of new posts in the thread instead of just doing it whenever it feels like it. Gonna have fun exploring around here doing stuff now.
Awesome. I didn't even know that. And yeah, the site feels very bug-free right now which it hasn't for a while. No glitches! *Crosses fingers*

I added that a long time ago, the number is added to the favicon.
His point was that the number didn't show up without having a new PM.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Urm, I'm looking into having gifs as avatars as a legend feature.

That sounds great on paper, until new users on this wrestling forum wonder why the owner of a wrestling forum has a Man U goal gif as a avatar.

Hey, the regular edit box works now too! :yay: Another post, another discovery.

Reactions: Crayo

DR.gif

The Artiste
Reaction score
NHyP4SCXbobx.gif