XCW: Full Throttle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Breaking Point Part 2 Review

6 Man- Holy Crap. Non stop action in this one. Great match.

After match promos- The Batista/JBL part of it was very good. I want to know where you're going with those two.

Triple Threat- Ned, lol. It started off as a basic triple threat match, but the table spot make it into a No Limits match. Very good match.

Goldberg promo- Pretty good promo. I would reccommend not using that bright yellow because it's kinda hard on the eyes to read.

Rock promo- Wasn't expecting that. Good Rock promo. Hopefully he can put on some good matches.

Orton vs. Angle- Great match. Solid all around. Match of the Night.

AC: Good show. Lots of suprises. I think that this might be a turning point for XCW, the start of its climb to the top.
Plug: If you get the chance, check out POI.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Breaking Point Review Both parts

You had very good matches. The action was really believable and it flowed together quite well. The mutiple wrestlers matches which in my mind are the hardest to write, you performed quite well.

You also did a great job mixing the promos in with the action. To me it is one of the hardest things to do. Sometime it seems that promos stop the momentum of the night but yours at the ppv only kept it going along stronger.

The best thing for me was the whole Kennedy action. I think you have brought along Kennedy quite well. But the only thing I worry about is that you have brought back wrestlers (Jericho, Rock)to action and that can only stump the growth of the ones you have built up.

I like the partnership of Edge/Jericho. I have them in my BTB together also. Could Christian be coming also? I think Goldberg is a very tricky person to write for in the BTBs because people either love him or hate him. I personally like Goldberg.

The tag team title match was alright. I'm not a fan of the Dudleys but they are a good tag team. To be honest for some reason I lost interest in the match due to the fact who was in it and just skimmed to the end.

The whole Batista angle to me also makes me curious. Him coming so close to winning the match was great. Batista it seems is getting frustrated and an angry Batista is a very dangerous person.

Orton as the new champ makes me wonder how soon he meets up with the Rock. I will figure that Rock has a point to prove to the Legend Killer. This is one feud I have seen a couple time in various BTBs and it never gets old.

Overall I really liked the PPV, you had it all great matches, great promos and great surprises. Great Job.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle- This match was an all-around great match. I have zero complaints about this match and Orton becoming champion

Worst Match: Team 3D vs. MCMG- As I said earlier, I just couldn't get into this match. I'm not much of a fan of the Dudleys eventhough they are a good tag team. I just never really liked watching them and in BTB I really don't like reading them all that much either. However, the match was written nicely. You used the two different styles well IMO. Nice work.

Best Interview/Segment: Tough choice here. I think all of your promos were great but I'm going to have to go with The Rock's promo. It was shocking and definitely in-character as well as entertaining.

Worst Interview/Segment: N/A- You're promos are great. There really isn't a "worst" one on this PPV. I thought all of them were nicely written and in-character as well as entertaining. Keep it up.

Additional Comments/Feedback: This was an all-around great pay-per-view. You had great matches and even better promos as well as plenty of shockers. I'll definitely be checking out your next show to see what the fall out is to Breaking Point. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
XCW Announcements:

-XCW Owner Eric Bischoff and General Manager Hulk Hogan were very happy with last weeks buy rates for Breaking Point. The pay per view drew a surprising 1.8 which shattered the approximated buy rate of 1.4. Bischoff said that he was exhausted after the show, but it was a 'good kind of exhaustion.' Bischoff went on to say the following:

"I have made it my sole purpose to give the fans of XCW the best possible entertainment that they can buy. I'm going to continue bringing you the best performers and venues that money can buy. I assure you that my staff and I are constantly doing everything within our power to make this happen. This is only the beginning and we are far from our goal, but things are right where they need to be, and I can't be happier."

-One of the biggest highlights from last week's Breaking Point was the surprise addition of former WWE superstar, The Rock. The Rock had been considering a return to the ring for quite some time and Eric Bischoff found out about it from a mutual friend. The Rock gave these comments:

"I had wanted a return to the ring for quite some time, but I couldn't find the right fit until XCW came along. Mr. Bischoff offered me the chance and I had to take it. It's very exciting to be back on the cutting edge of this business and the fact that XCW is so new and fresh makes it even more fun. You never know what will happen next around XCW, but the core of this company is proven and you know they are going to succeed. I certainly want to be a part of that"

-The contents of the briefcase that JBL brought to Eric Bischoff well over a month ago were discovered at Breaking Point as the winner of the six man falls count anywhere match, AJ Styles, won the new Uinted States Championship. There was some disagreement as to whether AJ or Batista actually got the pin fall first, however after further review, it was determined that AJ did in fact get the victory. Mr. Bischoff has stated that Batista will get another opportunity this week on Full Throttle as he will face AJ Styles for the US Championship!

- Power 10 Rankings for XCW:​

1. Randy Orton
2. Ken Kennedy
3. Kaz
4. Bill Goldberg
5. Team 3-D
6. AJ Styles
7. Bryan Danielson
8. Evan Bourne
9. Triple H
10. Kurt Angle

-Next week's card coming soon!-​

Reaction score
This week's XCW: Full Throttle Card​

Main Event: XCW World Heavyweight Title Rematch
Randy Orton [c] vs. Kurt Angle

XCW United States Championship Title Match
AJ Styles [c] vs. Batista

Raven's address to Ken Kennedy

Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman vs. The Miz and John Morrison

Finlay vs. Santino Marella

The Rated R CMStar

That's one hell of a card for a normal TV show. It's totally stacked.

Main Event: XCW World Heavyweight Title Rematch
Randy Orton [c] vs. Kurt Angle

XCW United States Championship Title Match
AJ Styles [c] vs. Batista
Altough this feud will continue, so maybe a screwy ending?

Raven's address to Ken Kennedy

Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman vs. The Miz and John Morrison

Finlay vs. Santino Marella

Reaction score
-XCW has come to terms on the release of tag-team Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryder. We wish them both the best in all future endeavors.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling is proud to present:

XCW: Full Throttle

LIVE from the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia​

The Phillips Arena in Atlanta Georgia is packed to the brim with men, women, and children, all waiting anxiously for the beginning of tonight's show. As the camera pans around the arena, cheers fill the air and the crowd realizes that they are on television. Many of them stand and begins cheering loudly as they hold up signs with witty and comical comments. Some fans are stunned momentarily as a large barrage of bright white fireworks ignites the sky above the blue ring in the center of the building. Machinegun like explosions last for a few seconds as the camera shows multiple viewpoints of the impressive display.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia as XCW brings you live wrestling action like you have never seen before! I'm Jim Ross and I’m here with my long time friend and broadcast partner, Jerry "The King" Lawler. King, just the other night we got the pleasure and honor of calling the second pay per view in the history of this young, but successful company, and I gotta say that it was everything that we hoped for and more!

King: It was a great night of excitement and intrigue. In all my years of being in this business, Breaking Point was one of the most memorable and entertaining nights I have been able to participate in. It was a roller coaster ride for the ages, and it is going to be interesting to see what happens tonight as the fall out of Breaking Point settles around us.

JR: Well, fans, we are going to fill you in on all the news and let you know what happened at Breaking Point, but first we are going to get thrown right into the action as Finlay is set to take on Santino Marella in a contest to determine whether Italy or Ireland has produced the better athelete.

King: My money is on Finlay. He is just too experienced and Santino is, well, a talentless, loudmouthed idiot.

JR: Strong words from King as we take you to the ring for tonight's first matchup!

MATCH 1: Finlay vs. Santino Marella

Santino remains in his corner as the bell rings, posing confidently as Finlay hunches over in a defensive posture and gebins moving toward him. Santino holds one hand out in a 'stop' motion and leans over the top rope motioning for a microphone as the ref seems a bit confused.

Santino Marella: You wait-a just-a moment, Meeester Finlady! A few weeks ago I came-a out here and-a put a serious-a whoopin' on the-a American-a Dragon-a...Meeester Daniel's son. Now-a I know you are a pretty-a strong-a man, Meeeester Finlady, but-a you, sir, are not-a a DRAGON-A! So, this-a is a your chance to-a get outta mah ring-a and avoid me giving you-a the hurt-a!

Finlay motions for Marella to put down the microphone and Marella looks at him with an unsure expression.

Santino Marella: You-a still want me to-a give you-a the hurt-a eh!? Ok, Meeester Finlady...you asked for-a eeet! I'm-a gonna give you-a the hurt-a of you-a lifetime-a! You-a just wait and see-a you son-a mah gun!

Santino tosses he microphone to the mat and holds both his fists up in a defensive posture as Finlay comes at him. Santino ducks a grapple technique and spins around behind Finlay, again posing as if he just took down Goliath. He mimics a trombone player for a moment, and is caught fully off guard as Finlay lays him out with a lariat clothesline.

JR: OH MY, KING! Santino almost lost his head there! Finlay seems to have had enough from Santino as he just hit control-alt-delete on his head!

King: ...what?

JR: Control-alt-delete...you know! Like on a comput...

King: Yeah, I know what it is...but how did...never mind.

Finlay locks on a headlock and begins to wear down the Italian as he turns Santino's head awkwardly. Finlay stands as Santino gets to his feet and tries to get a footing that will allow him to get out of the move. Santino backs into the corner and hammers an elbow back into Finlay's gut. Finlay releases the hold, grabbing his abdomen, and Santino turns to face him. Santino kicks him in the knee and then drives home a back elbow. Finlay's head rocks backward, but it stuns him momentarily as he scoops Santino up and slams him down hard with a scoop slam. Finlay drops a knee down into Santino's shoulder and then stands over his prey like a stalking tiger. Finlay pulls Marella up to his feet and tosses him across the ring into the turnbuckle. Santino slams back-first into the corner and gasps in pain as he stumbles forward and grabs his lower back. Finlay lifts him up and drops down into a sidewalk slam.

JR: Finlay getting the upper hand early in this bout as Santino might have bitten off a bit more than he can chew! What does Santino need to do to get back in this match, King?

King: RUN! HA!

Finlay wraps Santino's arm back and around his own head in a contorted position, putting a heavy strain on the shoulder. Finlay sits down, pushing his weight toward the mat as Santino sits up and tries to break the hold. Finlay man handles Santino back to his rear end as Finlay pulls the arm out of place. Finlay soon releases the hold and yanks Santino up to his feet by the same arm. Finlay pulls the arm forcefully and drives his shoulder into Santino's as Santino accepts the blow and falls to his back clutching his wounded shoulder. Finlay attempts a pinfall: 1...2...kick-out!

JR: Finlay really controlling the pace thus far in this match, I wonder how Bryan Danielson feels about Finlay's dismantling of Santino?

King: While it is true that Danielson and Santino have had some...disagreements...in the past weeks, I really doubt that Bryan puts much thought into Santino at all. Danielson considers himself the greatest wrestler on the face of the planet, and as yet, here in XCW, he has yet to be proven wrong on that point!

Finlay slings Santino across the ring and bends over for a back body drop, but it is telegraphed and Santino takes advantage by slamming his boot up into Santino's chest.

King: A rare mistake by the usually technically sound Finlay, but can Santino take control?

Santino drives Finlay's head into the mat with a DDT and goes for a pinfall, but Finlay immediately tosses him off his chest and stands. Santino charges at Finlay, but Finlay boots him hard in the gut and sets him up for the Celtic Cross! Finlay falls backward driving Santino into the mat in a lifeless heap of sweat and musky Italian cologne before going for the pin to cheers from the crowd: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Finlay!

King: It seems that Santino needs to reconsider his offensive scheme if he is ever going to get anywhere in XCW. He has continued to show little to no attack power in each match, whether if be to his own lack of preparation, or that he is simply not as good as his opponents!

JR: I'm sure he would disagree with you, King. Let's head backstage to "Mean" Gene who is standing by with the new XCW Cruiserweight Champion...Kaz!

The camera changes to show "Mean" Gene Okerlund in his usual tuxedo with a microphone in hand. He is standing backstage in a small room with a couch and some shrubs in the background. He smiles as the camera pans back to show Kaz standing next to him. Kaz wears blue jeans with white paint spatter on them, along with a vermillion red button up shirt that is unbuttoned at the collar. His hair is pulled back into a ponytail and he has a dark pair of sunglasses proped up on his head. The XCW Cruiserweight Championship title is drapped neatly over his shoulder and he holds it there with his opposite hand.

Gene Okerlund: Greetings, folks. I'm joined tonight by none other than the new XCW Cruiserweight Champion, Kaz. Kaz, congratulations on your victory at Breaking Point! We sure are glad to have you back with us as you just recently suffered an injury that could have ended your career. How does it feel to be injured and then turn around and in a matter of weeks become the new XCW Cruiserweight Champion?

Kaz: Well, Gene, it feels good. I did suffer a neck injury that laid me up for a few weeks, and that occured in my match with Petey Williams at Tabula Rasa, but I knew after that match that I could beat Petey, and all I needed was another chance. I went through some pretty intense physical therapy and the doctors said my speedy recovery was a miracle. My injury should have put me out of action for months they said, but some how I managed to shake it off and get medically cleared in only three weeks. Now I am standing on top of hte world as the champ, and things couldn't be better! It's been a real roller coaster ride, Gene.

Gene Okerlund: There has been some talk around the locker room as to who the next challenger for the Cruiserweight title will be. A relatively newcomer, Evan Bourne, has been taking the XCW world by storm as he has had a few good showings in the past few weeks. Would you be interested in facing off against "Air" Bourne?

Kaz considers the question for a moment, and smiles as he answers.

Kaz: Evan is a tremendously talented youth. His recent work has been exceptional and if Mr. Hogan and Mr. Bischoff feel that he deserves a title shot, I'm willing to give it to him. He has earned it and I think we could have one hell of a match!

Suddenly, Evan Bourne steps onto the set and looks upward at Kaz with a big grin on his face. Kaz looks over at him and rubs his chin for a moment with his hand. Gene tries to recove from the sudden addition.

Gene Okerlund: Well...um...here is Evan Bourne!

The fans applaud in the arena for Evan as he makes himself comfortable in the camera's view. He wears jeans and a black tee shirt with red stripes on it.

Evan Bourne: You really mean that, Kaz?

Kaz: 'Course I do. If Mr. Hogan and Mr. Bischoff are all right with it, I’d be honored to defend my title against you. But don't get your hopes up, kid. I plan on holding on to this strap for quite some time...and one week doesn't cut it.

The two men continue to glare at one another with an unthreatening, but competitive look on their faces. XCW goes to commercial break.

MATCH 4: Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman vs. The Miz and John Morrison

Kofi starts off the match against the Miz and stands in his unique readied stance as Miz slowly works his way across the ring toward him. Miz comes in, but Kofi slides out of the way and lands a light right hook on his head, testing his defenses. Miz shrugs off the blow and comes back at Kofi with a sweep to his forward leg. Kofi trips backwards, but redirects his momentum and locks a side head lock onto Miz. Miz reaches up and tries to pry open Kofi's arms as Kofi forces Miz into the neutral corner. Kofi releases the hold as the ref begins to count him out. Miz backs away, but not before landing a vicious back elbow into Kofi's stomach. Kofi doubles over and Miz slings him into the opposite neutral corner. Kofi slams into the corner, and Miz follows up with a running forearm shot. Kofi ducks under the blow and runs across the ring back to the initial corner. Miz attempts to follow, but is caught off guard as Kofi leaps off the middle turnbuckle and nails a flying cross body that sends both men to the mat. Kofi goes for the early pinfall: 1...Morrison breaks the pin!

The ref pushes Morrison back out of the ring as Kofi pulls Miz up to his feet. Miz leaps and hits an enziguiri to the back of the head of Kofi. Kofi stumbles, but does not fall as Miz sweeps his legs out from under him forcing him to do so. Miz stands and tags in John Morrison. Morrison stomps Kofi on the chest before yanking him up into a seated chin lock with his knee firmly in the center of Kofi's back. Morrison's cocky smiles causes him to get booed by the fans in the front row as Kofi struggles to unlock the hold. Kidman pounds the turnbuckle with his fists trying to get the crowd behind Kofi as Morrison yells
"Shut up!" from the middle of the ring. Morrison releases the hold and pulls Kofi back into his corner. He twists Kofi's arm and holds it in place as he tags in Miz. Miz goes to kick Kofi in his exposed ribs, but Kofi does a surprising back flip, countering the arm lock, then hits a sweep kick to the attacking Miz's legs, and simultaneously hits a arm drag take down on Morrison!

JR: Whoa! What an impressive counter by Kofi! That just goes to how talented the roster here at XCW is. Kofi Kingston is a young and exciting wrestler and I think you are looking at a future champion in the making, folks!

Kofi pounds his fist on his chest as he leaps to his feet, revived. The fans cheer as Kofi motions for Morrison to get up. Morrison stands, unaffected, and catches a huge leaping drop kick from the Jamaican Sensation. Morrison drops to the mat and Kofi goes to tag in Billy Kidman. Billy gets in the ring and immediately goes on the offense by dropping his knee on Morrison’s leg. Morrison clutches the leg in agony as Kidman follows up with an elbow drop across his chest. Kidman pulls Morrison up by his head and applies a front face lock before driving him down into the mat with a double-under-hook DDT. Kidman goes for a pinfall: 1...2...kick-out.

Kidman grabs Morrison' arm and drags him away from the Miz and out into the middle of the ring. Kidman lifts Morrison up, but Morrison counters the oncoming attack with a back body drop. Billy slams onto the mat and rises quickly, but Morrison stomps him in the shoulder as he tries to rise. Kidman stumbles backward as Morrison turns and leaps toward Miz, tagging him in. Miz charges across the ring toward the again rising Kidman, and drops him with a stiff clothesline. Miz continues forward and hits a double axe handle on Kofi. Kofi stumbles off the ring apron and lands on the floor outside the ring. Miz pulls Kidman up into a neutral position and considers his next attack. Miz drives his knee up into Billy's stomach and then goes to hit a falling neck breaker, but Kidman pushes off and hits a beautiful standing drop kick that sends Miz over the top rope and out of the ring near Kofi Kingston. Morrison leaps into the ring and charges Kidman from behind, but Kidman ducks his attack and catches him on the rebound with an atomic drop. Kofi attacks Miz outside the ring with a flurry of fists, and then hits a hard leaping spin kick that drops him on his back. Kidman grabs Morrison by the head and tosses him over the top rope next to Miz as the crowd cheers.

King: Good teamwork from Kofi and Billy here. I'm impressed as this is the first time these two men have ever worked together before!

Miz and Morrison both rise slowly as Kofi watches, waiting for his next opening. Kidman leans over the top rope and motions for Kofi to roll Miz into the ring so he can finish the match. The ref counts slowly as Kofi slings Miz into the ring. Kidman tells Kofi to handle the rising Morrison, but out of no where Morrison leaps up and grabs his head then falls back to the floor causing Kidman to slam his throat down on the top rope. Kofi attacks Morrison, but The Miz regains the upper hand inside the ring with a belly to back fall-away slam. Miz pulls Kidman to his feet and hits the Reality Check as Kofi tries to interrupt the pinfall attempt: 1...2...3!

WINNERS: The Miz and John Morrison!

JR: So close for Kofi and Billy there. I was really pulling for them to get the win there, and they almost had it!

King: It sure was an impressive performance from this team, but not enough to best the team of Morrison and Miz. I would like to see a rematch as this was a great performance by everyone involved.

Suddenly all the lights in the arena go down as Raven walks out onto the entrance ramp and slowly walks to the ring. He passes Kofi and Billy Kidman leaving the ring and stares angrily at both of them as they clutch their abdomens in pain. He gets into the ring and takes a microphone from a ring worker before slumping into the corner in his usual position. The lights remain low as he waits for the crowd to stop booing and talking before he speaks.

Raven: Kennedy, I was milliseconds away from leaping down onto a chair that was wrapped around the neck of Jeff Hardy. I was moments away from ending the career of the ... 'charismatic enigma.' I was a heartbeat...a breathe away from injuring him and giving myself the chance to put you away and claim the prize that rightfully belongs to me...Raven. But instead of allowing what is enevitable to occur, you had to tempt fate and stop me. You drew my attention, and therefore my wrath, and because of that I was distracted from completing my task and fulfilling my destiny as the XCW No-Limits Champion. A near-sighted mistake on my part...and I assure you that it won't happen again. The next time the opportunity presents itself...I will finish what I started at Breaking Point, and snap the neck, the body, and the will of Jeff Hardy AND you, Ken Kennedy, and ascend the throne that is the No-Limits title. And the wonderful thing about all this is...the only person that knows when that time will come...is me...Raven.

Raven tosses the mic down and pulls himself up to his feet using the corners of the turnbuckle. He throws one leg under the top rope and slides out of the ring before slunking down the entry ramp to a quited audience, interrupted by the occasional boo. Suddenly, Kennedy's music hits as he struts out onto the entrance ramp with the No-Limits title hanging over his shoulder and Mic in hand.

Ken Kennedy: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, YES, THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE XCW NO-LIMITS CHAMPION MEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Raven, you lousy emo-school drop out, lice infested, played with momma's make-up as a child and can't break the habit piece of garbage. I whipped your ass up...and down...and then back up again at Breaking Point, including putting you through a table from the top of the ladder and cracking you in your thick skull with a chair...and you STILL didn't get the memo!? Let me put it to you in your own words: "WHAT ABOUT RAVEN!?"

Raven looks angrily at Kennedy, but doesn't move toward him at all as he holds his arms out.

Raven: What about me?

Ken Kennedy: NOT A DAMN THING! Raven, you are irrelevant and even you know it, otherwise you wouldn't keep repeating that catchphrase of yours. Now, I proved at Breaking Point that you can't hold your own in the ring with me, and I wanted to come out here and inform you personally that you will NEVER...EVER...ever ever ever EVER...get another shot at MY No-Limits title again. So quit crying, and start focusing on your next endeavor...falling to the bottom of the XCW roster until they finally wise up and get rid of your useless ass!

Kennedy's music hits again as he smiles cockily and leaves the entrance ramp and Raven. Raven clutches his fists angrily as he follows after him slowly with his head down.

JR: Strong words there by the No-Limits champ, Ken Kennedy. The one X-factor in this whole situation is how will the former champ, Jeff Hardy react to these transpirings? He surely won't sit back and let by-gones be by-gones.

King: I have known Hardy a long time, and I'm sure he will have something to say about Kennedy's ramblings. But, it may be conveyed through a boot to the gut and Twist of Fate if I'm not mistaken!

-A recap of Breaking Point is shown on the jumbotron and then it segues into a promo for the next XCW PPV: Requiem. XCW goes to commercial break.

MATCH 3 (For the United States Championship): AJ Styles [c] vs. Batista

Batista and AJ slap hands as a sign of respect to each other as they circle the ring measuring their opponent. Batista locks arms with AJ and powers him back into the corner of the ring. AJ holds his hands up in resignation as the ref forces Batista off of him. Batista runs his thumb across his own nose as he backs up and considers his next attack. AJ hunches over in a defensive posture as he moves forward.

JR: Just as we expected here, King. Batista is going to attempt to use his superior size and power in order to mandhandle the smaller AJ Styles. AJ is really going to need to use his speed and dexterity as well as endurance in order to pull off a win against Batista.

King: I really think that if AJ manages to defend his title tonight, it will be an upset. Batista is the superior athelete in this matchup if you ask me and I don't see how AJ can pull this off.

JR: AJ has defeated bigger men than this before. He is an impressive athelete to be sure, but I agree with you, Batista definately has the upper hand in this matchup.

AJ hits a drop toe hold on Batista and converts the attack into a hammerlock on the downed Batista. Batista rises, but AJ maintains the hold. Batista spins around, countering the move, and attempts to reverse it. AJ performs a standing back flip, countering the reversal, and the kicks Batista in the ribs. The attack seems to only anger Batista as Batista hits a solid lariat clothesline. AJ bounds off the mat and jumps back to his feet, but Batista comes at him forcefully with another clothesline. AJ ducks and rebounds off the opposite ropes as Batista does the same. The two men converge in mid ring and Batista takes the advantage by using his strength again and nailing AJ with a stiff shoulder block. AJ hits the mat, but does not rebound as quickly as before. Batista reaches down and lifts him up to his feet. AJ comes to and runs to the ropes, returning with a running forearm shot that rocks Batista backwards. AJ hits the ropes again and nails another forearm, further teetering the Animal. AJ tries the attack again, but Batista figures AJ out and slams him down with an powerslam that shakes the ring. Pinfall attempt: 1...kick-out!

JR: AJ looking to be in trouble already...

Batista drags AJ to his feet again and prepares a supex. As Batista lifts AJ, AJ flips over behind his back and counters the attack. Batista turns, but catches a boot to the top of the head as AJ leaps into the air landing his patented 'Pele' kick. Batista rocks backward on his heels, but still doesn't fall as AJ stands and charges him. AJ hits a running dropkick that knocks Batista back into the corner. Batista struggles to remain on his feet as he shakes his head in an attempt to clear the cobwebs. AJ leaps up to the middle turnbuckle and holds his fist closed over Batista's head. AJ drives the fist into Batista's head as hte crowd chants:

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!

The ref tries to get AJ off of Batista, but Batista fights back as he lifts AJ into the powerbomb setup!

JR: AJ IS IN TROUBLE! Could this be the Batista bomb!?

King: I think it is! Its over!

AJ struggles to regain his balance as Batista lurches forward holding him up. Batista lifts him up, but AJ wisely flips backward into a hurricanrana that flips Batista over and onto his back.

JR: GREAT awareness there by AJ Styles. That was about as close as you can come to a Batista Bomb without being left unconcious in the middle of the ring!

Batista gets up quickly as the hurricanrana did little in the way of damage. AJ crouches over and prepares for the angry onslaught of the Animal. Batista charges him and lowers his shoulder attempting a spear, but AJ leaps over him sending him shoulder first into the steel ring corner! The fans cheer as AJ watches the train wreck, then considers his next action. AJ pulls Batista out of the corner as Batista grabs his shoulder in serious pain. AJ pulls Batista to the middle of the ring and slings him to the ropes as he bounds off the opposite ropes. AJ returns, but has a look of shock on his face as Batista lifts him with his injured shoulder arm and slams him on his back!

King: Oh my! Batista could have seriously injured that shoulder, yet he still manages to thwart the offense of AJ! What a great match!

Batista clutches his arm again, in great agony as AJ begins to stir and rise form the mat. Batista grabs the top rope with one arm, obviously favoring his other arm, and begins shaking the rope violently as the crowd half cheers and half boos. Batista grabs AJ's head and applies a front face lock, motioning for the Batista Bomb! Suddenly, JBL slides under the bottom rope behind Batista and nails him with the Clothesline from Hell!

JR: JBL! NO!

The ref motions for the bell as JBL continues his assault by kicking at the downed body of Batista.

MATCH ENDS IN NO CONTEST BY INTERFERENCE.

JBL continues to beat down Batista as AJ rises to his feet and watches. AJ has a concerned look on his face as he waits a moment, contemplating, and then charges Batista with a forearm shot. The attack catches JBL unaware, but only stuns him momentarily as JBL hits AJ with the Clothesline from Hell as well! JBL glares down angrily at both men before leaving the ring showered with boos from the crowd.

King: Damnit, JR. This match was clean and well contested until JBL decided to intervene. What a jerk.

JR: Well, if you can recall Breaking Point, Batista did attack JBL backstage after the title match. Maybe this is JBL's way of paying Batista back? It's just too bad that AJ Styles has to be involved now. I wonder how all this will play out?

The camera shifts to show Edge and Jericho backstage. They both wear street clothes and lounge comfortably on a red plush couch. Each of them have a very beautiful blonde girl sitting beside them as they stretch their arms out around behind the girls. Edge pulls his dark designer sunglasses off his face and sit forward.

Edge: You know, Chris, what you did to Bill Goldberg the other night...was just wrong man. You could have seriouly injured him, not to mention the fact that asking me to gang up on him could have severe pyschological effects on him. I mean, think about it. He is probably looking over his shoulder ever second hoping that one of us doesn't jump on his back and cruch that bald, ugly skull of his! It was pretty cruel. You should consider apologizing!

Edge maintains a serious look as Chris smiles and leans forward as well. The girls both laugh in a giggly fashion as Chris considers what Edge said.

Chris Jericho: Ya think? No way man, if that's the case, think about what you did. You held a man motionless while I abused that ugly mug of his. You are responsible for assault! How dare you!?

Both men lose their serious expression and laugh heartily as they lean back and replace their arms around the girls.

Edge: Goldberg is a loser and we proved that at Breaking Point. He can talk all he wants about "You're Next!" but in reality, he is shaking in his boots. I don't think we have to worry about him for a long...long time.

Chris Jericho: Did you hear about The Rock though? I hear Bischoff has hired that dinosaur to come to XCW and take on Orton. Hope he brings his geriatric meds, otherwise he might end up in the old folks home sooner, rather than later!

The two men laugh again along with the girls as the camera pans back to show The Rock walk onto the set and glare angrily at both of them. He wears long addidas sweatpants and a Brama Bull shirt as he cocks his eye awkwardly and lifts his sunglasses.

The Rock: Dinosaur!? Who the hell do you think you are talking about, jabroni!? Listen to what the Rock says, and listen good, faerie boys: The Rock is here to dethrone the champ and hear the MILLIONS...and MILLIONS of the Rock's fan chant his name. Apparently The Rock needs to start with someone other than that ROOODY POOOO Randy Orton, so the Rock says why not give the fans something worth watching and start by whipping your candy ass, Y...2...FAG!?

Jericho and Edge sit up in their seats and look angrily at Rock as the girl get a look of concern on their face. Suddenly, the confrontation is interrupted as in walks Hulk Hogan in a blue suit.

Hulk Hogan: Gentlemen, gentlemen, let's not get over excited. Look, the Hulkster has been thinking about our little situation here, and as far as I am concerned, what you two did last week wasn't right. So, here is what I thought of for next week. Chris, Edge, you two will face the Rock next week in the main event!

The fans in teh arena errupt into cheers as Chris and Edge stand and smile at one another, obviously aware of the mismatch of 2 against 1. The Rock cocks his neck to the side and motions for the men to bring it on.

Hulk Hogan: I'm glad that excites you guys, glad to be of service, and just to make it even more fun, The Rock will be teaming with Goldberg in that match!

Hogan smiles as he walks off set leaving Edge and Jericho stricken in terror as The Rock smiles and leaves the set as well.

JR: What a main event for next week! Edge and Jericho vs. Rock and Goldberg!

XCW goes to commercial as the two men look at each other, obviously upset.

Angle is already in the ring as the current champion, Randy Orton makes his way to the ring. He has his wrestling attire on and props the title over his shoulder as a arrogant and scheming smile crosses his face. He gets in the ring and hands the title to the ref as the ref motions for the bell.

MATCH 4 (MAIN EVENT For the XCW World Heavyweight Championship): Randy Orton [c] vs. Kurt Angle

Angle charges Orton, but Orton throws his leg up nailing a big boot on Angle. Angle falls back onto his back and slams hard on his head. Orton stomps his throat with his boot and smiles at his handy work as the ref warns him. Orton slides out of the ring as the ref looks at him weirdly. Angle contorts in pain on the mat as he clutches his windpipe.

JR: What in the world?

The ref begins to count. Orton calmly walks toward the bell man and reaches for his belt. The bell man grasps on to it tightly, but Orton moves to punch him, causig the bell man to toss the belt to the floor and cover his face. Orton smiles before calmly sliding back into the ring. The ref looks at him with an expression of confusion as Orton lifts hte title and measures an attack on the rising Kurt Angle. Angle looks up at him and Orton slams the title down into his face as the ref looks in horror. Blood flows from the wound as Angle falls back to the mat. The ref motions for the bell as Orton calmly leaves the ring to a shower of boos from the audience.

WINNER by DQ: Kurt Angle.

XCW goes off the air as the ref checks Angle's throat and motions for medics to come to the ring.

Reaction score
XCW Full Throttle Card:

Main Event Tag Team Match
Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Bill Goldberg and The Rock (debut)

Single's Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

Non-title Single's Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

Tag Team Match
El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison​

Reaction score
Yeah, I get that alot, though I recieve little in the way of feedback. I don't know if it is a good sign or a bad one, but I have considered not writing anymore if no one is reading. I'm not sure what to do?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman vs. The Miz and John Morrison - I thoroughly enjoyed this match. The two teams seem to have chemistry with one another and the action throughout was very nicely written. I think you captured the in-ring teamwork of Miz and Morrison very well.

Worst Match: Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton- This was the shortest match of the show and the worst IMO because of it being so short but having a lot of potential to be a very good match. However, the end result left me wanting to see what was the reason behind Orton’s actions so good job there.

Best Interview/Segment: Mr. Kennedy/Raven Segment- I really enjoyed this segment with Kennedy using Raven’s own catchphrase against him. “What about Raven?†“What about me?†“Not a damn thing!†I chuckled throughout Kennedy’s part in the segment. This was a good segment and in my opinion the best of the show. Also, Santino’s segment was entertaining as well.

Worst Interview/Segment: Backstage Segment featuring Jericho, Edge, Rock and Hogan- This started out as a pretty good promo but it went downhill when The Rock started to speak. He seemed out of character to me with the gay comments towards Jericho and Edge. It picked up with Hogan coming in and making the match of Edge and Jericho against The Rock and Goldberg but overall this segment was the worst of the show.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a pretty good show. I think you had a decent opener with Finlay against Santino. I found the segment between Kaz and Bourne interesting and a nice tease for a rivalry between the two. Kingston/Kidman vs. Miz/Morrison as I said above was the best match of the night. It was an overall great tag team encounter and hopefully they’ll face off in the future. Kennedy and Raven’s segment was great and IMO was a genius promo. I really enjoyed it. AJ Styles vs. Batista was a pretty good match. The moments after the match were nicely done with JBL coming out and attacking both Batista and Styles. Curious to see where you go with this. Edge/Jericho vs. Goldberg/Rock should be a great match, however, as I said the promo was up and down throughout--half good, half bad. The main event had potential to be a great match as I said above but it was a screwy finish and I’m looking forward to see what Orton’s motives were behind assaulting Angle when he had the match in control. I’ll be checking out your next show as it appears to be a great card and I’m sure the matches will deliver. Just a side note, I think you need to improve on your promos. At times, they seem out of character to me. What you can do to improve your promo writing skills is watch a couple videos of the wrestler you’re going to be writing a promo for so you can get a feel of how their character speaks and his mannerisms.

- I think the reason you don’t receive much feedback is because you’re BTB is relatively unknown. In a section where there are so many BTB's, you need to try and get your BTB out there more by advertising it and reviewing others' shows. This BTB is a very good BTB from what I've read and you are talented, more so with your matches then your promos but I think if you improve on your promos, your BTB will be even better for it. Just my thoughts...

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words and review Anigma. That Rock promo was intended to be much mroe old school Rock - alla the Attitude era. It did feel like it fell quite short though, and I learned from writing it. Angle and Orton will get sorted out in the future so stick with it. I'm surprised you thought the tag match was my best...apparently my multi-member non-singles matches are becoming my best works, so maybe I should try to incorporate more of them?

I'll get out there and review more, I seem to not be getting the favor returned as often, so maybe I'll check out some different BTBs and see if business picks up.

Reaction score
XCW Announcemnts:

-Two major stars on the XCW roster have been put out of commision for quite some time:

Booker T has been suspended from competing for 30 days due to a violation of the company's wellness policy. Booker failed a test that showed he had used a banned human growth substance. According to the company's policy, each member is allowed a three strike policy with suspensions of 30 days and 60 days respectably for the first two offenses and then a dismissal upon a third offense. Booker was not available for comment and his suspension has begun immediately.

Also, Finlay suffered a injury to his collar bone in his match this past week on Full Throttle. He was feeling some pain after the match and trainers felt that it was best to X-ray area. Upon reviewing the X-rays, the medical staff found a fracture in the bone and have restricted Finlay from competing. Medical staff says that Finlay will probably be on the shelf anywhere from 4-8 weeks while the injury heals.

-XCW Owner, Eric Bischoff, has announced that this week's opening match for XCW: Full Throttle has been changed from a tag team match between The Miz and Morrison against El Generico and Homicide to a 4 team match with the addition of the Motor City Machine Guns and Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman. The 4 teams will compete in a elimination match in which each time a person loses by pinfall or submission, he will be eliminated from the match. The last team to remain will recieve a Tag-Team Title shot against Team 3-D in the near future.

-XCW presents the third Pay Per View, Requiem Live next month, December 12th. Tickets go on sell this Thursday and the card should begin shaping up this week on Full Throttle as Mr. Bischoff and Mr. Hogan have announced they will make an announcement regarding the event.

-XCW Superstar Batista sat down with us for an interview this week. The full interview can be found on the XCW Magazine website, but here are some of hte high points of the chat:

Staff: How do you feel about JBL's recent interruption of your championship match with AJ Styles?

Batista: JBL has been a thorn in my side for years now. I guess he felt that he deserved a shot at the title, seeing as he stole it from WWE. As far as I'm concerned JBL has the beating of his life coming to him, and he better hope he doesn't run into me backstage.

Staff: You don't feel that your attack on him after your match at Breaking Point could have had anything to do with his attack last week?

Batista: It certainly could, but JBL had what was coming to him. The guy is a jerk and needed to be put in his place. If Bischoff wanted him to get a title shot he would have had it, plain and simple. I'm planning on making sure JBL doesn't disrupt me...or anyone else for that matter, ever again.

Staff: Do you think the two of you will face off at Requiem?

Batista: Heh...guess we will see.

XCW: Full Throttle Card (Updated)

Main Event Tag Team Match
Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Bill Goldberg and The Rock (debut)

Single's Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

Non-title Single's Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

Elimination Tag Team Match (For Title Shot)
El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Motorcity Machineguns vs. Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman​