XBA is NOT happy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS SUCKS!

-TJ-

That is pure 100% burying right there. I wanted Ortiz and Reks to be a tag team too. :(

xtremebadass

Why would WWE push guys like Mike Knox and Sheamus when Ricky Ortiz is a star waiting to happen? WTF WWE

The Rated R CMStar

Because nobody attending shows never gave a crap about Ortiz.

This Guy

^^although that is true, to be fair no one gave a shit about The Rock either when he first came to the WWE either.

Airfixx

Why would WWE push guys like Mike Knox and Sheamus when Ricky Ortiz is a star waiting to happen? WTF WWE

Awww, come on be objective.... What the hell kind of push is Sheamus receiving? He only debuted a few weeks back and all he's done is squash a couple of local jobbers and been comparatively challenged by Golddust.

Knox hasn't really acheived any loftier heights given his time on the roster. (Not my fave kind of wrestler, but the guys pretty damn good and should be much better used IMO. The guy sells like a champ!!!)

xtremebadass

Awww, come on be objective.... What the hell kind of push is Sheamus receiving? He only debuted a few weeks back and all he's done is squash a couple of local jobbers and been comparatively challenged by Golddust.

Knox hasn't really acheived any loftier heights given his time on the roster. (Not my fave kind of wrestler, but the guys pretty damn good and should be much better used IMO. The guy sells like a champ!!!)

I am sorry, but just speaking for myself I don't see anything good about Mike Knox. The best and probably only thing that was remotely memorable about that guy was his first storyline with Kelly and Punk. Everything else was just terrible.

Sheamus is getting quite the push, he wasn't on this week, but he was one for like a month straight, that's a push. What Ricky Ortiz had was not a push, that was just filler. He lost most of his matches after he lost to Swagger and just kept going downhill, it's a shame they wasted his talent.