• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X Division Star Returning

Smartmark

The opposite of everyone you have ever known
Injured TNA star Alex Shelley will be returning to action after the Genesis pay-per-view as he is being advertised for next weekend's live events. Shelley is booked for X Division Title matches against champion Austin Aries and Jesse Sorensen.

LOP

Deuce

Glad to see this is finally gonna happen, I have always been a fan of Shelley so I'm excited to see him return from his injury. He will be the X-Division champion for sure, can't wait.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I have always been an fan of Shelly so, it will be nice to read that he will be nothing again like he was before he got injured.

The Cork

Banned
Haven't even noticed him gone, which is a shame, because after the year MCMG had they should of been main guys.

Unlucky guy.

AZUCAR!

I've been wondering where he's been. As he was involved in the X-Division 1 minute, then the next he's suddenly vanished off TV and I don't recall Tenay or Taz saying he'd been injured.

Still, looking forward to his return. Wouldn't mind seeing a Shelley/Aries feud for the X-Division title, up until Sabin returns.

Andrew

Finally!

Now I can actually tune into TNA, Loved MCMG and Shelley vs. Aries feud would be insanely awesome.

Troy

It feels like he has been gone for a very long time so it will be good to see him back. Look forward to a feud between him and Austin Aries over the title until Sabin returns and then MCMGs can dominate the tag team division again.

It's about fuckin' time. This made me so happy. I really hope they don't misuse him, but with their track record as far as Shelley goes, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Chriss

So happy that he's finally back.

I can see him taking the X Division Championship from Austin Aries although Austin Aries is my favourite wrestler.