WWS Death Proof 12/20/11: Sammy Sensation Vs. John McHenry Vs. Derrick Carter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo

Reaction score
WWS World Heavyweight Championship Semi-Final
Derrick Carter Vs. Sammy Sensation Vs. John McHenry

All three men won their tournament matches in extremely impressive fashion last week, but have the misfortune of being in a triple threat match due to Michael Black's bye to the finals. Who will emerge victorious? It's said that at least one of these men have a qualm with Mullins over this decision...and Death Proof will bring more light to the situation.

There is a two(2) RP limit for Death Proof and all work is due by Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM ET!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
John sits in a directors chair sitting across from Jason Giovani behind them the under are of an overpass. A barrel on fire with several men standing around it for warmth a few tents and cardboard houses with in view the typical shopping cart filled with random knick knacks.

Jason Giovani: Hello folks I’m here with John McHenry. John I understand that you don’t want to talk about wrestling in this interview?

John McHenry: Well Jason first off thanks for having me in this interview, I appreciate you taking your time out of your day to assist me with this. The Truth is, I want to talk about some of the things I touched on last week in the fifteen minute preview the production boys had me cut for our first show. I wanted to remind people who I am what I’m about. I touched on a lot of subjects in a short amount of time and it came off, arrogant?

Jason: I’m not sure I’d put it that way but I understand what you mean. So John last week you’d said you’d lived under an underpass in your youth I assume we’re here so that you can elaborate on that.

John McHenry: Actually Jason, it was this very bypass right here.

John points out a corner in the back just next to a pillar and a grouping of saplings.

John McHenry: I tied a piece of tarp around that pillar and attached it to one of saplings that was there at the time. But that’s a bit ahead of where the story should start. I’m not Bruce Wayne I had parents when I was three I was put up for adoption. Now I don’t remember anything about my original parents, after all I was three.

Jason: Did you ever learn anything about them?

John McHenry:We’ll get to that Jason I don’t want to ruin the end. So I was put up for adoption. Apparently, I wasn’t very happy about it I became a trouble maker I was in and out of foster homes until I was ten. That’s when things changed.

John looks up at Jason whose eyes seemed to have widened.

John McHenry: I’m going to stop right here for a second because I think your taking this somewhere in your head it doesn’t go. I was never molested no Jerry Sandusky type of thing in my past. I had a stepfather that loved to beat on me. When I was ten I shot him.

Jason:Whoa! So one day he wails on you and you fight back a gun becomes involved?

John McHenry:Actually not at all. This occurred during one of the bright points of my childhood he was teaching me to hunt. Deer ran between the two of us and I pulled a Dick Cheney. But I knew what would becoming after he healed up so I got the hell out of Dodge. At ten on the streets you grow up fast you learn to fight, you learn to steal, you learn what you do to survive. I was living without an address from ten years old till I was seventeen now I had places I stayed I wasn’t on the street every night I had jobs, but technically I was homeless. Sometimes I’d fight for money.

Jason:That’s when you met.

Jason begins flipping through his notes trying to find a name he’d written down.

John McHenry: That’s when I met George, George Carson. Great old man he owned a Gym. Imagine Micky from Rocky I know I made fun of the movie last week but it’s because of my life I felt like I could. George owned a gym here in Pittsburgh.

The interview fades out and in to John and Jason standing in a dark dusty gym. The type of place where you could smell…Old the minute you walked in. The type of place that just had the feeling of history to it. The ring still setup in the center of the ring, punching bags, weights the works alongside the edges.

Jason: So this is George’s Gym?

John McHenry:Yup. George, much like the name of his gym was very simplistic. He’s trained some greats in this ring, including my biological father and my brother, though I didn’t know it at the time.

Jason raises the microphone to his mouth preparing to ask a question.

John McHenry: I’ll answer that question in a minute. This is about a man better than my father this is about the man who made me what I am. George found me one night fighting for money. I’d gotten offers from guys wanting to train me before most of them wanting me to box or try mma. George came up and asked me if I wanted to wrestle, I’d been exposed to wrestling when I was going through the foster system and I’d enjoyed it to me it was above the other two. I really enjoyed the show of it wrestling seemed like you were watching events. Boxing you were watching matches. So George put a cot in his office.

John points towards the office upstairs overlooking the gym. Jason looks up completely captivated by Johns story at this point.

John McHenry: So I trained I was seventeen when George found me he trained me until I was nineteen. That’s when I betrayed him. There was an incredible amount of pressure even six years ago to get a huge ripped frame, so I started juicing. I did it for three months before George found out, he threw me out, at nineteen I was back out on the street. I hated him for that I thought it was stupid then less than a year later the Benoit tragedy occurred. I stopped cold, I tried to get a hold of George but I found out that he’d died. His lawyers had been trying to get ahold of me but I’d been living out of a car working the indy’s. George left me everything he’d ever had, which much to everyones amazement was quite a bit.

Jason regains his composure as he notices Johns pause. They both sit down in a pair of chairs in the ring.

Jason: You said it was millions of dollars. How many figures are we talking here, seven, eight, nine figures?

John McHenry: It was eight figures. I quite a large chunk gets taken out in taxes, then the lawyers with that kind of money you have to have lawyers, cars, booze, women. I invested a small amount but it didn’t go anywhere before I went broke by that time I’d won a few championships including the CWA World Heavyweight belt. I also put quite a bit of my own cash into starting my own company at one point but starting a company isn’t cheap and it takes a toll. So there I was broke again. The girls vanish, the lawyers, everyone. The truth is when your broke you find out who your friends are. I had none.

Jason: But you got it all back?

The interview fades out once again this time the two of them reappearing on the balcony of a penthouse sitting in the same to chairs. Jason flips through his notes finding where they’d left off.

Jason: So this view seems to answer my last question. So moving on to the next how?

John McHenry: I’d invested in stocks they never really went anywhere but I never really paid attention to them I was too busy in the ring. One day the company got bought out so in return I got less shares of the company that bought them out. Eventually that company hit it huge. I sold those shares the instant they were worth a decent amount of money. Now I’m back here living in a style, that sometimes I regret to say I’ve grown accustomed to.

Jason:John you’ve mentioned a couple times in these interviews your biological father, and at one point a brother. I assume he also wrestles is he still active?

John McHenry:My biological father, you may have heard of “Bonesaw†McGraw. He and my mother had me just as he was hitting his stride, she was young nineteen when she had me her parents had disowned her for dating Bonesaw he was somewhere near thirty and wrestling, let’s just say they didn’t approve and leave it at that. She died when I was three and Bonesaw was faced with a choice, at this time he was still in the indies and the cash there isn’t the best, he could give up his dreams of being a Superstar or he could put me up for adoption. He’d never wanted kids so for him the choice wasn’t hard.

Jason shifts awkwardly in his chair staring at John for a moment. John stares back knowing what he’s about to ask calm and prepared.

Jason: But you also have a brother?

John McHenry: That’s right, Bruce McGraw, Avalanche and to answer your earlier question Avalanche is still active. Bonesaw died back in May. Avalanche and I have actually worked with each other through out most of our careers and at one point we even had a title match. It wasn’t until recently though we found out we were related. Bonesaw had set up an elaborate scheme to get the three of us back into the dirt sheets and increase our value. I didn’t really want any part of it as you can see I don’t need it but it was a genuine way to connect with Bruce like I never had so I did and we talk to this day.

Jason stares at John once again a bit open mouthed.

Jason:John how is it you’ve never published a book your story is amazing. We haven’t even really touched on any of your accolades in the ring yet.

John looks at Jason smiling.

John McHenry:Your Good. Alright we can talk about my work now. I’ve been in about four different organizations. I’ve been a champion in all four I’ve been the general manager of two.

Jason:Well that’s a brief look at it I guess. How about now what you’ve come to do here in World Wrestling Society?

John McHenry: Well, I touched on it last week. The younger generation in the business expects anyone over thirty five to step out of the way, the bosses seem to encourage it. The truth is I’m thirty-six, I’m in no mood to step out of the way. I’ve been watching this business for the past twenty years. Some guys just take a step back and let the younger generation walk all over them. Some guys don’t know when to take that step.

Jason: Is that why you paid off the Billionaire Duo to win the first match of the tournament?

John McHenry: First off. I know how it appears but that wasn’t pre-arranged. I was hit with a superkick I’ve taken worse than that and kicked out. I was aware of where I was in the ring and my foot was inches from the rope. Those jackasses came in the ring put me on top of Daniels and…

Jason: So your claiming it wasn’t arranged. What about the briefcase after the match?

John McHenry: I know how suspicious this all sounds, but over the past few weeks I’ve been working on a deal to buy a restaurant chain in the area. The deal had been via emails over the past week the money was to cover the deal. I went to the deal later that evening and nobody showed so I can only assume the duo set it up somehow. Why they want to paint me the villain I have no clue.

John shakes his head with a shit eating grin. Jason stands throwing his papers at McHenry. John stunned.

Jason: So you expect me having watched that match from six feet away and let you tell all the fans this bullshit story about how you didn’t pay anyone off.

Jason storms off screaming at nobody in particular.

John McHenry: Seems like it’s just us now. Truth is, it’s better this way. Now the duo interfered in my match. That won’t be happening again. Now a lot of people will say that I shouldn’t be in the tournament, that I cheated. Just keep watching next episode of Death Proof I’ll show what it takes to win.

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Sammy Sensation Vlog #1 - 18/12/11

The camera flicks on as Sammy Sensation is positioning it, he has a santa hat on and a cigarette in his mouth, he looks tired, burned out. The bags under his eyes could even be mistaken for black eyes and he looks so besheveled that he could be mistaken for a bum. He rubs his eyes makes his way back to a leather chair that sits in front of the camera and he begins the speak.

Sammy Sensation: So this is Christmas?... now I'm no John Lennon, but it's of my reckoning that Christmas is a time of celebration, it's of my reckoning that the festive period is one where family and friends get together, they eat a lot, they drink a lot and they exchange gifts. Maybe so for a lot of people in this world but no for me. You see I have no family, and very few friends, in fact I just lost a friend recently to a disease. That disease is jealousy and she passed away... at least from my endearing friendship, even if it was a little more than just friendship. But I'm not doing this to mope and depress all of you watching, no I'm here to give you and insight into the mind of the most charismatic, the most dramatic, the most exciting, inticing invididual to ever lace up a pear of boots and wear spandex. Me, Sammy Sensation. Now for a lot of you who haven't seen this past weeks show.

Sammy laughs a little as he says it.

Which is ridiculous by the way. Go and watch it because you would see the debut of 'The Highlight', the most devastating maneuver in professional wrestling today. You see I had a match last week against this so called party goer Hardy Von Akkern, and while some people may have had their doubts, which is laughable, I beat him. I lifted him up high into the air, and I dropped him on his face with a move so devastating, it makes children cry and the ladies say 'oh my'. However do not fret, because it isn't a one shot deal, oh no, 'The Highlight' is something that the WWS audience will be getting to see a lot. As the innovator of the move, it's my duty to get it known to the world, and what better way to get 'The Highlight' known to the world than to go to a Pay Per View event and win the World Championship with it, hell, what better way to put my name on the map, nevermind the move, by going to the Pay Per View and winning the World Championship. That's my aim. That's my goal. That's what I will do. Now last week you saw me take on some, not to sound like a prick, but hey I am a prick afterall, lesser competition, this week?, that's not the case. This week I've got to face two of the best competitors in this company. So I've had to up my game if I want to get through to the final and get my oppertunity so I've been hitting the gym, I've doing mindset seminars just to get in the right mind for this match.

The vlog changes to a video of Sammy working out in a large gym, he's rocking the zubas and a weight training belt, he has shades on despite being inside and he is doing the deadlift. The clip then changes to show Sammy running on the treadmill, he's sweating buckets, but he never stops. It then shows you the various other exercises he's been doing in the gym such as the bench press, the kick bags, sit-ups, squats, tricep extensions, the lot. But then the video takes a change of pace and shows Sammy in a suit sitting in a class with a rather dull looking man doing a seminar. He's taking notes on the idea of the positive mindset and it's effects. It shows him asking questions and taking the lead in group discussions. Before it eventually shows Sammy hopping back in his black sports car to drive off, the video then returns to the vlog where Sammy is lighting another cigarette.

That's what I did this past week, what did you do?, actually, I'm not that interested but if you absolutely must tell me what you did, send in a video response and I'll not watch it. Now onto other matters. This past week you may also have seen my very first promotional video with the WWS. Now as you're probably all well aware it ended on a somewhat sour note, and I'd just like to fill you all in on what happened seeing as it was filmed about 4 months ago, back when I wasn't freezing my balls off every night, but I digress. My whore of a now ex-girlfriend of 4 years, called me up saying she had the truth about me. And how it changes everything and how I should come and answer her questions. D'you want to know what I did?, I drove down to her house, I walked in and I told her everything about me. I have no secrets, pfft, I'm on TV nearly every god damn week, it'd be pretty stupid of me to have any skeletons in my closet wouldn't it?. But apparntly she had proof of me having a past life... I know, ridiculous, and that's what I told her, I said 'honey, you're crazy, you've lost the plot', and she told me to get out of her life, so y'know what?, I took the oppertunity to get out of her life because to be quite frank she wasn't worth it.

Sammy's tone has changed, he puffs away on his cigarette, he looks stressed or at least anxious.

No, she isn't. I've tried telling myself that I loved her, but in truth I couldn't give a damn about her, she's just another dumb broad wanting a ride on the Sensation Express. No more, will I answer to her every beckon and call for my credit card, no more will I let her use my car, use my bathroom, because from now on?, it's all about one man... me!. I'm done pretending like a care about anyone anymore. No, I've only ever cared about one man... and that's Sammy Sensation. So from now on?, I look out for number one, player uno, me. I'm now entirely focused on the task in hand, in becoming the most succesful professional wrestler to ever walk this land. To become the most must see man in this universe... and to do that, I can't be focused on making anyone happy as I do so. So vlog?, consider this the first of the vlogs, but also consider it the last of the vlogs, because I don't need any fans, I don't need any admirers, I couldn't give a damn about any of you. Simply put, I'm safe in the knowledge that I'm easily hateable, I know people like to show hatred as soon as they see me because they think I'm pompous and arrogant. Well the simple fact is, I am pompous, I am arrogant, I'm better than you, and let's face it I am simply 'The Highlight of Your Night' because there's nothing better you can do, and there is nothing you can do in life that is better than watching, listening and taking notes on being the absolute zenith of your trade...

Sammy stands up, he puts the smoke out on the ash tray, he lifts the camera up and holds it with one hand as he speaks into it.

I know I said I won't be giving any Christmas presents out, I have no family, I have no friends, but I suppose my existence is a present that could satisfy everyone. Band Aid sang about giving back to the world... about letting them know it's Christmas time... well Bob Geldof, Bono and the rest of them can suck it, because I don't give two hoots about who's poor... about who's disadvantaged, and I don't give two damns about Christmas. So vlog?, whoever is watching this?, Merry freakin' Christmas, ho!, ho!, ho!... go get drunk, in debt and depressed because you live in the knowledge that you'll never be as good as me, you'll never be as rich as me and you'll never be ME. I am Sammy Sensation, I am 'The Highlight of Your Night', I am the future World Champion... and you, are not me. Yours truely... your idol... your saint of sexuality and prince of popularity... and the man you wan't to be, and be with. But never will. Sammy Sensation. I'll see you all, on Death Proof. End vlog.

Sammy takes off his hat and stares intensely into the camera as it fades to static and then to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.