• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWF SmackDown! January 3, 2002 Live Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't wanna please everyone I just want at least 5 or so people that can make these regularly

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Saturday was the original date. Tuesday literally came out of thin air to me, but it's cool if that's what works for you peeps.

Would 7 Eastern be good? I definitely couldn't do a 3 hour block of anything after 7:30 on a Tuesday.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Broken God said:
Saturday was the original date. Tuesday literally came out of thin air to me, but it's cool if that's what works for you peeps.Would 7 Eastern be good? I definitely couldn't do a 3 hour block of anything after 7:30 on a Tuesday. (Thread reply)
We discussed it on Saturday when the original plan was ruined because Double or Nothing was airing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So if we do Saturdays we'd have to take 1ish week off a month for TakeOvers and AEW PPVs

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The main thing for me is I can make Tuesday work, having the one non-wwe show would work best and being able to do the back-to-back E shows on Sat.

Let’s try it tonight, anyway. 7 should work.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wouldn't be opposed to switching it to be WWE shows on Saturdays and non-WWE shows on Tuesdays when applicable. I did look through January 02 on Cagematch tho and didn't see any non-WWE shows I thought were worthwhile :jp: