WWE's Plans for Rhodes & DiBiase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
New CM Punk Sig

Went completely off the head with no idea what I was gonna do but I knew I wanted razor like cuts so feedback appreciated as always. Don't be too harsh.

cmpunk032707tf9.jpg

StaticX

Reaction score
I aint really a fan of it.The background needs alot work.You've written all SM Punk over some lines.Try adding or making a new background and add the CM punk on the left top corner and fade it to 50%!

Montana

Nice, i like the 3 faces of punk. Im stealin this one, if its cool .

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- WWE officials now realize that they have dropped the ball twice with Ted DiBiase Jr. and reuniting him with Cody Rhodes on SmackDown is supposed to be a way of reversing things. The idea now is to re-create the dynamic that Alex Riley and The Miz had, with Rhodes and DiBiase. The plan right now is for DiBiase to continue doing Rhodes' "dirty work" until Ted turns babyface and feuds with Cody.
Hopefully they don't fuck this one up this time. I'm probably in the minority but I actually quite like Ted and think if they can just tweak his gimmick to something more suitable to him then he could be a real player.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Of all the people they have dropped the ball with Ted isn't in my top 5 or anything. However Ted def should have been turned face when they broke up Legacy. Same time using that to turn Orton face like that did obviously worked out.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If WWE had the nuts they could have turned him face that night when he squared off against Orton and he was hesitating on whether or not to hit him and the crowd was really rooting for him to do it, but he ended up not doing it. If they went ahead and pulled the trigger on it, chances are it could have been a similar situation to what we have seen going on with Riley/Miz this past month or so.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
To be honest, I'm surprised even Riley got as over as he is, but that's probably because he turned on Miz so he was bound to get a reaction. Doing the same with Ted is possible, but I think they still need to add a lot more build to this angle. But knowing Smackdown's booking team they'll probably go for the quick fix and try to turn him before the angle gets enough steam.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
If WWE had the nuts they could have turned him face that night when he squared off against Orton and he was hesitating on whether or not to hit him and the crowd was really rooting for him to do it, but he ended up not doing it. If they went ahead and pulled the trigger on it, chances are it could have been a similar situation to what we have seen going on with Riley/Miz this past month or so.
I'm happy they waited. Or ton got super over as a face, and as a result of them not pushing Ted/Randy, Cody/Ted both got equal chances and Cody proved what anyone who watched the two could see, he was simply better on the mic and in the ring.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much and would have gotten over perfectly since it was against Orton who is pretty damn over. So doing it against Cody who while isn't getting crickets isn't exactly gonna have too much of a pay off like it did for Riley turning on Miz who was recently world champ and top heel. So unless they plan on establishing Cody as a top guy which I doubt they will do it won't do a whole lot for Ted in terms of getting him over opposed to if they would have done it before with Ted on Orton.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Cody could be Randy's opponent after Christian since he is the legit heel on the show as of right now behind Henry. they can play up Ted by having Cody and Randy in his ear for a month or two before he flips

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Ted Dibiase jr is a no talent hack. How did they drop the ball with him? PUSHING him is dropping the ball. They had it right, and now they're supposedly trying to undo that. Comedy.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Ted has always been my favorite of the two but i like cody as well, and i'd love for both of them to be used properly.