• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE's Board of Directors Makes a Decision on John Laurinaitis

Sabretooth

WWE.com said:
According to WWE.com, the WWE Board of Directors have decided that John Laurinaitis, the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, will in fact remain the interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw.

So in one if the most unshocking moments in recent memory, wwe's board of directors has decided to keep Johnny ace as the interim raw GM

now while this news is not surprising... Any thoughts.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
One thought is that I like the news articles posted, so I went ahead and did that for you.

Second, I am very happy with this as I love the Johnny Ace character BUT I do not want him inserting himself into the Jericho/Punk feud.

Sabretooth

Yes John is great on the mic and makes things look convincing. I will be interested to see where this story leads

Cyrus Riddle

I figured this would be the result, not surprised at all. If HHH stays on every week now like it seems he will do, it will make some interesting television with Ace around still.