WWEF's Greatest WrestleMania Wrestlers of the All Time (#1) POLL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEF's Greatest WrestleMania Wrestlers of the All Time (#1) POLL!

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Hulk Hogan

• Randy “Macho Man” Savage

• The Undertaker

• The Rock

• Bret Hart

• CM Punk

• Kurt Angle

• Eddie Guerrero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:lol1: HE COVER TRACK SO @crayo and @xanth can't how must dick he is! :pipebomb:

Nope they can see the junk section, I junked it because you're an embarresment to the userbase of this forum, the universe and any sperm that was swallowed, we're discussing this in PMs. If I didn't want to discuss this with you I'd ban you which would be well overdue.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
:lol1: I really don't give a f*ck ban! B/c this have been so fuckin dumb it not even funny! When u f*ck with me I f*ck back! U started this war so i keep going! I started this flame war U DID WHEN U CHANGED MY POLL!

:mad2: nothing was changed, you just went psychotic all of a sudden. I didn't start anything I just mentioned Punk wasn't there.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I hate the fact that every single time Gohan opens a thread it ends up with random bullshit..

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
I hate the fact that every single time Gohan opens a thread it ends up with random bullshit..

It would end up that way if Crew Guy would not changed my poll or thread and then lie said that never! I SOME FUCK WITH ME I GOING FUCK BACK THEN! And that why hate me! B/c not going lay down to then.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
:mad2: nothing was changed, you just went psychotic all of a sudden. I didn't start anything I just mentioned Punk wasn't there.

U said that punk should removed and then he would! U abose ur power as crew guy! AND STARTED THE WAR! i JUST STIKE BACK!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
U said that punk should removed and then he would! U abose ur power as crew guy! AND STARTED THE WAR! i JUST STIKE BACK!

I was the third guy to mention Punk shouldn't have been there, where is the logic there?