WWEF's Greatest WrestleMania Wrestlers of the All Time (#1) POLL!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEF's Greatest WrestleMania Wrestlers of the All Time (#1) POLL!

• Shawn Michaels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Hulk Hogan

• Randy “Macho Man” Savage

• The Undertaker

• The Rock

• Bret Hart

• CM Punk

• Kurt Angle

• Eddie Guerrero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Ok NOT to be mix up with Dolph'sZiggler "WM Era" Thread? Still don't get it? This is For the The 10 Great WrestleMania Wrestler OF ALL TIME! As in the best Pefromer of ALL TIME!

Format: I have taken it upon myself to provide you with 10 of the all time greats in this initial poll for the 1. You simply vote who you consider to be the best of the 10 After you vote in the poll, you post who you've voted for, and you NOMINATE a wrestler to be placed into the next poll.

Example of what you should post after you vote:
I vote for Undertaker, and nominate Kane

If you vote and don't post, the vote doesn't count. If you vote, post and don't nominate a new wrestler, your vote does not count. For this format to work we have to have guys nominating someone for the next poll.

The criteria: you are not voting for your favorite wrestlers. You are voting for the greatest wrestlers of WrestleMania of all time. Not technical wrestler, wrestler. You are taking everything they do as a performer into account. You should consider all aspects of what goes into being the greatest, from in ring ability, psychology, charisma, promo work, star power, longevity, ect. Whatever you think it takes to be called the greatest is how you should vote. Just please use multiple criteria, is all I ask.

Eligible wrestlers: Anyone who has wrestled for WWF/E. Wrestler from WCW or ECW that NEVER WRESTLE AT A WRESTLEMANIA LIKE STING DO NOT COUNT! He does not count YES Sting yes was a great wrestler but this just for WM Wrestler,Anyone from Wrestlemania 1 to Now will be eligible.

I'm really hoping we can work this out this time around, so don't disappoint me, noobs.​

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Voting HBK nominating Edge

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
That is really funny and I don't know why. Gohan busting out the gusta face for D'LO

b/c I think ur Nominating mid card for the hell of it instead of main event.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
b/c I think ur Nominating mid card for the hell of it instead of main event.

This makes it even better

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/me-gusta

Also why is CM Punk there? He lost to Orton at WM.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I vote FTJ And nominate SE PUNK.

Ive changed my vote

Reactions: seabs

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
This makes it even better

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/me-gusta

Also why is CM Punk there? He lost to Orton at WM.

b/c there the 10 wrestler i though at the top of my head. abut from here on out it basic u guy Nominating! Also HBK lost 11 time at WM yet he Title Mr. WM!

Reactions: seabs