WWEF's Greatest Superheroes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
marvel-and-dc-superheroes-lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-i-dan-avenell.jpg

I actually have this picture on my wall above my bed, it's quite cool. XD

Yea, I took less time to do another list except....this list is completely different. Because it's not about WWE. To hype up Marvel's Infinity War, what better to do than the favourite superheroes. The same score system applies as the WWE list. You can pick heroes from Marvel, DC or Independent if you wanna include Hellboy. Because it's freaking Hellboy, man. Hellboy is cool.

SUMMARY:
PM your top 6 heroes to me
You can pick any superhero that has a comic book named after them. No Villains yet. Might do that at one point for a separate list even though pretty sure Loki/Joker would be at the top.
send the list with 1 being first and 2 being second and so on so I'm not confused.
Deadline is the....16th of April, I guess? I did 3 weeks before so lets do that again.

Now....tag people!

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
marvel-and-dc-superheroes-lunch-atop-a-skyscraper-i-dan-avenell.jpg

I actually have this picture on my wall above my bed, it's quite cool. XD

Yea, I took less time to do another list except....this list is completely different. Because it's not about WWE. To hype up Marvel's Infinity War, what better to do than the favourite superheroes. The same score system applies as the WWE list. You can pick heroes from Marvel, DC or Independent if you wanna include Hellboy. Because it's freaking Hellboy, man. Hellboy is cool.

SUMMARY:
PM your top 6 heroes to me
You can pick any superhero that has a comic book named after them. No Villains yet. Might do that at one point for a separate list even though pretty sure Loki/Joker would be at the top.
send the list with 1 being first and 2 being second and so on so I'm not confused.
Deadline is the....16th of April, I guess? I did 3 weeks before so lets do that again.

Now....tag people!

Why am I tagged? You know I hate nerd shit. But whatever. Here's the list. People can feel free to copy and paste this to use for their own votes as well. You're welcome

1. Superman Punch
2. Shark Boy
3. Curry Man
4. Super Eric
5. Captain New Japan
6. Kevin Nash

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
1. Batman...cos, well, Batman.
2. Iron Man
3. Shazam/Captain Marvel
4. The Flash
5. Deadpool
6. Gambit.

Yes, I'm boring.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
1. Batman...cos, well, Batman.
2. Iron Man
3. Shazam/Captain Marvel
4. The Flash
5. Deadpool
6. Gambit.

Yes, I'm boring.

Again.....Personal Message, guys. I'm gonna tally them all and stuff. This is exactly like the WWE lists. XD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You just want people to slide into your DMs.

Also, what if I don't have a top 6?

• Haha
Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
What about groups, and I don't mean things like the avengers, I mean things like the Fantastic Four

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What about groups, and I don't mean things like the avengers, I mean things like the Fantastic Four
Let's just keep it to solo for now but if you want to choose one person from the f4, you may.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bump because me no likey threads on second page

6 days to go to support your superheroes! So go do that.