WWEF's Greatest Superheroes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well this went interestingly. Thank you to the 6 people who helped compile my list (one of these days, I'll reach my goal of ten people. One day. XD) anyway those people are me, @Solid Snake @Mike Thunder @Grievous @Dr. Hoxo Jr @Seth Freeman and wow, there's a clear winner in the list. But lets go through the last place smucks first.

Groot - 10 points
(Master #6)

marvel-comics-groot-issue-1bam.jpg

Supergirl - 10 points
( Grievous #6)

jan180338__15481.1520365866.jpg

The Punisher - 10 points
(Thunder #5)

51hU-jHS1zL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black Panther - 10 points
(Snake #6)

337633._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

The Sentry- 20 points
(Grievous #5)

1113239.jpg

Star Lord - 20 points
(Thunder #5)

legendarystar-lord5.jpg

Raven - 20 points
(Hoxton #5)

copyOfFirstPage._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Thor - 20 points
(Snake #5)

stl036718-1490136372060_610w.jpg

And there's the people. I really wanted to put Thor on the list and he almost made it instead of Groot but then I rewatched Guardians Of The Galaxy which confirmed my decision. Also I expected Panther to get more love tbh due to the film being REALLY REALLY REALLY successful but it was not to be. Also to add something to this, I'm gonna do a battle royal with everyone I who share points and wonder who would win. This one is a easy one because...come on now. The first battle is between Groot, Supergirl, Punisher and Black Panther. Supergirl would definitely win, maybe her biggest competition being freaking groot XD. As for the twenty pointers....Star-Lords dead straight away so its Daughter of the demon vs God of Thunder vs the man who is literally invulnerable when not in human form. Now this depends on if Raven could do something to make him robert reynolds but then again....would she have a chance to do any smash before getting destroyed? Sentry wins!

Battle of the ten pointers: Supergirl!

Battle of the twenty pointers: Sentry!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Nightwing - 30 points
(Master #4)
373570._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Man-Thing - 30 Points
(Grievous #4)
602657.jpg

The Flash - 30 points
(Freeman #4)
3774250-flash+01.jpg

Gwenpool - 40 Points
( Master #3)

GWENPOOL1_Softcover_338.jpg

She-Hulk - 40 Points
(Grievous #3)

STL063440-600x911.jpg

Catwoman - 40 points
(Snake #3)
latest

Aquaman - 40 points
(Freeman #3)
4309030-aquaman0.jpg

So this is more of a interesting line up for sure. Though Flash would be in top 3 for sure tbh. Gwenpool is just great.That's the explanation for Gwenpool. And before anyone says anything, no she's not the lady version of deadpool! She can die and she's from the real world but was dragged in! She would have been higher but I forgot she was a thing until a couple of days ago when I realised her comic book run which sadded me so I re read most of those. Shut up. As for the battles....For the 30 Point battle between Flash, Nightwing and Man-Thing. I don't know much about Thing so I googled it and even though I can see him taking out my bro, Nightwing. Flash would win the battle. He's kinda quick. As for the fatal 4 way between 3 women and Aquaman...sounds like the start of the joke but I got nothing. Catwomans gone. Easily. And so would Gwenpool because....both of them literally have nothing against the other two. Also not surprised that the cat obsessed admin chose FREAKING CATWOMAN! Come on! Aquaman vs She Hulk...Without the power of Trident, Aquaman has a disadvantage against The She-Hulk, she lifts WAY more stuff then the Atlantain and is near invulnerable to physically harm, and attacks. But considering it's a random battle and Aquaman would probably have the trident. Aquaman has a far greater advantage in power, and versatility, With that he can flood entire cities, harm gods as Darkseid, create forcefields etc. Which would definitely take out She-Hulk and give Freeman's list both wins.

Wow, I'm a nerd.

Battle of the 30 pointers winner: Flash
Battle of the 40 pointers winner: Aquaman

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Swamp Thing- 50 points
(Grievous #2)
312c9c34cfe42fd37a35557d39c5ab20.jpg

Wonder Woman - 50 points
(Freeman #2)
wonder-woman-v3-1-1001241.jpg

Antman - 60 points
(Master #1)
5c5e6af56307c08efcdb8c5ee615c261.jpg

Powergirl - 60 points
(Grievous #1)
fc5c158139010009ec1c4363cca68bfc.jpg

Goku...yep. really. - 60 points
(Snake #1)
latest

Deadpool - 70 points

(Hoxton #3, Thunder #4)

latest

Green Lantern - 70 Points
(Freeman #5, Master #2)
859583.jpg

Really regretting that "Independents count" rule. Also guys...Ant-Man. Why no love for the underant who likes orange slices? Let's forget about the awkward moment in the comics involving wasp from ages ago....(you know the one. But let's face it other superheroes have done alot worse) None of Grievous' list got any love from anyone else which is awkward. I still need to watch the supergirl show because i tried watching the first episode a while back and stopped when James Olsen was introduced. Nah, me good. Now the vicious battles. Wonder Woman vs Swamp Thing for the 50 pointers. Wonder Woman would do it easily....It's Wonder Woman. Ant-Man vs Powergirl vs FREAKING Goku. I think Ant-Man wins. Kidding. He gets obliterated, never to be seen again. Between Power Girl and Goku....this is literally the Superman/Goku debate but with Power Girl isn't it? I would say Goku. Because I found this explanation from a nerd online and I ain't gonna dispute it. I have no idea what Goku does so...
Gohan actually turns out to be stronger via powerscaling.

Gohan had less than half his power when he beam clashed with Cell, so he'd be over 2x baseline from that. Later on in the Buu Arc he only provided half the energy needed to revive Buu, so Buu would be over 4x beseline. SSJ3 Goku then dominated Buu while suppressed, so he's probably around 5x baseline and SSJ Gotenks should be equal to this and Base Gotenks (Post RoSAT) is even stronger than that.

SSJ3 is at least 2x SSJ2 since it allowed to Goku to overpower Buu who got half his power from an SSJ2 and SSJ2 is at least 2x SSJ since Gohan was able to match Cell despite losing half his power and it's probably fair to assume SSJ is 2x base since it allows Saiyans to stomp people who stomp them in base, so SSJ3 Gotenks (Post) would then be 40x baseline. Super Buu's around the same level as Gotenks, so Buutenks would be 80x baseline and Gohan was able to last 30 minutes against him so he's probably around 60-70x baseline at least.

On the other hand, Power Girl is only around ~20x baseline scaling from Superman.

But isn't powergirl technically faster? No, I'm not going down that rabbit pit! Which leaves me with the important one. Deadpool vs Green Lantern. Ryan Reynolds vs Ryan Reynolds. Oh boy. Deadpool took more shots at Green Lantern than Joss Whedon took shots at Quick Silver in AOU. Nerd Joke. I think Lantern would probably win....Lantern is freaking op, man. Deadpool can still be knocked out plus he got easily took down by freaking colossus. When it comes out to other superheroes, he gets knocked kinda easily. Deadpool is clearly the better movie though. Next up tomorrow. We have the top 3 positions.....yep. Top 3. You didn't think it was gonna be over this soon did ya? There's many big superheroes not introduced yet so....yea. Predictions and stuff!

Reactions: Red Rain

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
None of Grievous' list got any love from anyone else which is awkward.
Not really...I take that as a compliment.

I mean...you have 3 super powerful amazons, 2 walking plants
with elemental powers & a man who can be both God or the Devil...
depending on the day.

Other characters just outside of my 6 were:
The Demon Etrigan...
Animal Man...
Aaron Stack...the Machine Man...
Larfleeze (Agent Orange)...
Atrocitus...

Also Red Lantern Supergirl was Awesome...

536fbbe0e14af925fac68fc17a4e87d6.jpg

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Great predictions guys! Loads of predictions! So many! XD Well let's see the top three contestants and see where they are placed!

3t. Green Arrow - 80 points
(Master #5, Hoxton #2, Freeman #6)
GA_80_C1_descreened_600_563c0f18df0ba9.30967287.jpg

3T. Wolverine - 80 points
(Thunder #3, Hoxton #6, Snake #4)
726e22e49ac51dc1ed5efa09f4662006.jpg

2. Spiderman - 120 points
(Thunder #1, Hoxton #1)
688003.jpg

And the number one Superhero decided by the members of WWE Forums.net

1. Batman - 190 points
(Thunder #2, Snake #2, Freeman #1, Hoxton #4)

19571639_cover-talk-variant-cover-poll-august_tc0930077.jpg

So there we go....the list has been posted. We still have one battle to do but that's kinda obvious. Wolverine vs Green Arrow. hahahahhahahhahahhahahahha, Wolverine wins. Green Arrow got really far into the list tbf, more than I thought he would. Was not expecting to get him joint third at all. The other placements on this one make sense. I knew Batman would probably get number one due to his popularity so I didn't put him on mine. Spiderman pretty much the same idea.

Battle for third place winner!: Wolverine!
Now to prove Snake wrong....
I feel like Catwoman got ripped off. :annoyed:
I'm gonna come back to this after I finish and I'm gonna tell ya ten superheroes that were truly ripped off XD
Superman
Captain America
Iron Man
Professor X
Blade
Hulk
Harley Quinn
Killer Frost
Shazam
Any of the fantastic Four members.

I'm sorry what?