WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Updated leaderboard.

8c65813a75f833aa373914de310ade65.png

Oh ffs, dropped from 1st to 4th.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Hopefully, Arsenal are as well aren't they?

Yeah, they are playing at Stoke, so can't really see a lot of goals. Sczeceny (Spelling) is Injured apparently so no points for me from him. :upset:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Not sure Michu will, I'll keep him for his current run and swap him if he does. Tevez + Cazorla + Torres is a great addition imo.

I agree, I've changed Le Fondre for Hazard, my brother is a Tottenham fan, and he says I should change Kyle Walker. I'm not sure though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Walker is great imo. Only reason I got Gallas is I can see Spurs having quite a few clean sheets as the goals they've conceded so far have been pretty unlucky, they look quite good still.

Defenders are so hard to buy though, the good ones are so expensive, tis' why I changed to 3-4-3.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Walker is great imo. Only reason I got Gallas is I can see Spurs having quite a few clean sheets as the goals they've conceded so far have been pretty unlucky, they look quite good still.

Defenders are so hard to buy though, the good ones are so expensive, tis' why I changed to 3-4-3.

I agree, I myself may change to a 3-4-3 and swap Walker for a Striker.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I think it's the best option, mainly because it's getting so much harder for teams to get clean sheets now, so you're more likely to score points with forwards than defenders.

I'm catching up with you :boss1: