WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
s*** I so wish I didn't remove Torres. Ffs.

Hazard going to be wonders for me though.

I agree, he's seem's to be adjusting to the premier-league very well, so quick. Similar to Aguero who had a fantastic first game of the season against Swansea for us.

You made any transfers for next weeks action?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Argh I be last! Oh well. Hopefully it will turn around. Switched to a 4-3-3 layout. We'll see how that goes.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
I agree, he's seem's to be adjusting to the premier-league very well, so quick. Similar to Aguero who had a fantastic first game of the season against Swansea for us.

You made any transfers for next weeks action?

I don't have access, I need to wait for Xanth to come on. Not sure why I partnered with someone who knows nothing about football and doesn't care if we win lol.

I'll probably look at finding a replacement for Podolski and trying to fit Carzola in. Not sure. Torres will be expensive now probably.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I don't have access, I need to wait for Xanth to come on. Not sure why I partnered with someone who knows nothing about football and doesn't care if we win lol.

I'll probably look at finding a replacement for Podolski and trying to fit Carzola in. Not sure. Torres will be expensive now probably.

Probably, the players have 1 bad game their prices goes down by around 2 million. They have a good game price increase of around 4 million. It's weird. I can see Torres been quite expensive now, He scored in the community shield, nearly scored a couple against Wigan, and now he scored against Reading. I'm sure he'll score plenty of goals this season, and I'm glad I picked him up when he was cheap.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I did pick him mainly because he's their main guy now, he has to score especially with these quality guys behind him. But it was him or Hazard for me and I went with Hazard who's been amazing in both games, I just went for consistency. Wish I had both though.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
:annoyed:

If you're changing them, I'm sure you'll catch up, it's so easy to gain points. I moved from 3rd to 1st on the basis of Torres scoring. It's going to be a good fantasy league. I'm sure.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score

You have access you idiot. You know my gmail login.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Updated leaderboard.

8c65813a75f833aa373914de310ade65.png