WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
After watching half of the 1-1 draw this Stoke I'm not. Real will murder us. It feels awful saying it but it's the truth. If we play like we did today we're going die.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Real aren't on peak form yet though dw. It'll be weird though since City -- like us -- are a possession team but you sure as hell won't dominate possession again Real. You'll need to adapt and counter I think.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dunno, we'll see. He didn't adapt last year to the CL, you guys were terrible (like us). Must be more important though now he's won the BPL to actually do well in Europe, so we'll see.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
He's got nothing to blame it on, so let's hope we don't here any excuses. Let's hope he uses his head, makes some good decisions and wins some matches because at times he's a bloody genius. Other times? Not so much.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tough first match though. Hard to judge City away at Madrid. If Madrid turn on the style then it could be horrible to watch as a City fan, but Real are inconsistent atm so this is the best time to play them. Fascinating to watch though as an "analyst" as it's comparing leagues really. It's rare to see top level La Liga teams against top level BPL teams, apart from the ever so consistent Barca v Arsenal matches, lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Look at how many foreign fans we have. You'll get them soon if you continue to win trophies.

mEoQv.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
As are like "Kolarev is my fav player. from india"

Updated Fantasy League Table.

BvkNP.png