WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013 - RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Did anyone vote for me? no?:okay:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's so weird how you seem to attack me in multiple threads, yet, I hardly ever talk to you. I am not really interest in your sexual frustrations, k.
I said the return of Irwin R. Schyster wasn't a big deal to me, and that it's debatable you don't sit on enough dicks(was a joke) Christ @Senhor Perfect on a daily basis asks if he can deepthroat me. Oh well lol

You can keep me informed on your sexual frustrations, @Danielson.
Thanks pal, going to listen to some Hall & Oates and sexually frustrate myself even more. I'll be thinking of dem cheeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I said the return of Irwin R. Schyster wasn't a big deal to me, and that it's debatable you don't sit on enough dicks(was a joke) Christ @Senhor Perfect on a daily basis asks if he can deepthroat me. Oh well lol

Thanks pal, going to listen to some Hall & Oates and sexually frustrate myself even more. I'll be thinking of dem cheeks.
Is nothing a fucking secret anymore?!?!? JEEZUS! :annoyed:

Reactions: Danielson

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score

I'm not just talking about this particular time, this is one of many, you always have some kind of insult, even in a status I had a while ago. You're either very bored or have a small dick. I never quite liked you much, anyway, so, that could be the reason I find you to be far more annoying when you're 'joking' around.

LOL

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not just talking about this particular time, this is one of many, you always have some kind of insult, even in a status I had a while ago. You're either very bored or have a small dick. I never quite liked you much, anyway, so, that could be the reason I find you to be far more annoying when you're 'joking' around.

LOL
you got a problem with guys who have small dicks? :bury:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

LOL
Womp Womp Womp

I have a huge dick

LAWL

Last edited:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
you got a problem with guys who have small dicks? :bury:
To be fair, small dicks are easier to deep throat, so not in those days where I'm half and half about blowing, but a problem in those "I really want a good hard time" kinda days.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
3rd for Spammer of the year, how did I manage to achieve such a reputation? It's not like I participate in threads with the intention to increase my post count. Outragous. :haha:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
3rd for Spammer of the year, how did I manage to achieve such a reputation? It's not like I participate in threads with the intention to increase my post count. Outragous. :haha:
Get back to number 1