WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013 - RESULTS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well done, CM. *respectful slow clap*

I'm very happy to accept this prestigious honor of Second-Best User of the Year since that's what we were all fighting for in the end. Appreciate the support everybody. :)
Congrats Mr. Ziggler! You damn well know how much you deserve that one. Should have won WWE Mark of the Year too.

Damn, a lot of people didn't care about the negative awards at all. Gohan for Asskisser of the Year? Dude eats lighting and spits out flame. Also would love to know what smartass voted me Grammarnazi of the Year. I've got some spare commas to throw at you.

Keep up the good work in 2014!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Well done, CM. *respectful slow clap*

I'm very happy to accept this prestigious honor of Second-Best User of the Year since that's what we were all fighting for in the end. Appreciate the support everybody. :)
Congrats Mr. Ziggler! You damn well know how much you deserve that one. Should have won WWE Mark of the Year too.

Damn, a lot of people didn't care about the negative awards at all. Gohan for Asskisser of the Year? Dude eats lighting and spits out flame. Also would love to know what smartass voted me Grammarnazi of the Year. I've got some spare commas to throw at you.

Keep up the good work in 2013!
Thanks bro.

I was more surprised I didn't make top 3 fanboys of the year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Oh hell no! I should have b\c I am the best in the world!
Yti98zE.gif

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's an honor to accept the Rookie of the Year award, there were a lot of great users to sign up this year. Thank you for the support everyone, I really appreciate it. Also, congrats to everyone else who won an award.

@Shadow we can share the award. I get it for the next 30 years, then you can have it for the rest of your life.

That's ok man, you can keep the award. It's good enough that I was acknowledged as the biggest Ambrose fanboy on the forum.:yay:

Reactions: CM Punk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Staff of the year with punk :yay:

Indie smark :gusta:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thanks bro.

I was more surprised I didn't make top 3 fanboys of the year.

Some things in this world just don't make sense. Like having a "pair" of pants even though there's only one. Or having a pizza box with a round pizza and triangular slices. Or the common case of forgetting Dolph'sZiggler is a Dolph Ziggler fanboy.

Ashley more surprised Gohan didn't get another nomination with that one

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
now that I think about it there are tons of hardcore marks on the board. I've been so defeated as a Ziggler mark its like I've given up the last few months.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Most under appreciated and most loyal, two mighty fine awards. Oh hell yeah! :obama:

Not sure on the asskisser one, literally LOL'd so hard when I saw that, oh well, the rightful winner won.

Last edited:
Reactions: THG?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Also @CM Punk who was 2nd/3rd for HoF?

Can you get the actual numbers for the 1st 2nd and 3rd for each one, please?