WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Also, I'll go ahead and say I shall help or create the questions for the debate.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I would look into this more and find out the exact reason but I can't be arsed. I know it wasn't down to you though Fox. I got blamed for people being banned as well when I had nothing to do with the decision.
Oh well. [HASHTAG]#FakeMews[/HASHTAG] :kitler:
Actually... I thought about it a bit more. Aids was trashing the site and going on and on about some BS so Solidus just threw down the ban hammer on him. He got away with a lot of crap and it just added up over the years and he didn't wanna deal with it anymore. I don't remember the PM stuff but I likely wasn't involved with dealing with it. I was ignoring him for a while and didn't care if he stayed or went.

After we discussed it yesterday, I did a little research and there were complaints from a certain long time member about his behavior. My revelation of him trashing the site did appear to be the straw that broke the camel's back though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
After we discussed it yesterday, I did a little research and there were complaints from a certain long time member about his behavior. My revelation of him trashing the site did appear to be the straw that broke the camel's back though.
Yeah he got points a number of times before I was an admin and then after still. I know Shadow gave him points or something and I shortened it but I was being too soft on him. I should have left it. lol Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah he got points a number of times before I was an admin and then after still. I know Shadow gave him points or something and I shortened it but I was being too soft on him. I should have left it. lol Oh well.

Sorry to continue OT, but you know, I actually really liked him although I found his name highly offensive. My first night on the site, I almost left because of it. But I am glad I didn't.

Also, wasn't it fun that one night on the E Fed where the "bullad club" or whatever those dipshits called themselves got pissed off because Aids and I were beating them in a 5 to 2 survivor series match. When my sister came and voted for us... they went ballistic. Oval hated me for it but I told him me asking my sister to vote is no different than their people going into the chat and trying to get up votes. People like those idiots only like that kind of thing when they do it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to continue OT, but you know, I actually really liked him although I found his name highly offensive. My first night on the site, I almost left because of it. But I am glad I didn't.

Also, wasn't it fun that one night on the E Fed where the "bullad club" or whatever those dipshits called themselves got pissed off because Aids and I were beating them in a 5 to 2 survivor series match. When my sister came and voted for us... they went ballistic. Oval hated me for it but I told him me asking my sister to vote is no different than their people going into the chat and trying to get up votes. People like those idiots only like that kind of thing when they do it.

I only had a problem with Aids when he was drunk. When he was sober, he was fine.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
... the WWEF President 2020 thread aka the Aids story of nikkaswag...
200.gif