WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WHICH IS WHY ONCE ELECTED, I AM CHANGING IT TO PRIME MINISTER!
Behold why I want to change it to prime minister!
United States Constitution: Article 2: Clause 5 states: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So it couldn't happen.

Reactions: bullyballmm

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
United States Constitution: Article 2: Clause 5 states: "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So it couldn't happen.

This is WWEF, we are not merely only American, we are an international organization with members from all over the world. We have our own laws.

200.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
This is WWEF, we are not merely only American, we are an international organization with members from all over the world. We have our own laws.

200.gif
Nah, everything is America because we're all living in Amerika, Amerika ist wunderbar.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
not sure, why was Aids banned. no one tells me anything, not like I have here for seven years or anything. :sad1:
I asked Solidus and he don't even remember. lol I know he did something I just don't remember what. I joined Sept. 2012. I think this was right after he nikkaswag was banned.

Well the prevailing opinion among the people on the other site seems to be that he was banned because he was dissing the forum badly in a PM to me. I mentioned it in the team chat because it was weird and making me uncomfortable. Somehow he found out I mentioned it and they create a whole discussion on the Spite Forum about me getting him banned.

However, if I recall correctly, he was harrassing another member in PMs. It was a girl and he was making really overtly sexual comments to her and she wanted it to stop. She had complained multiple times if I am correct.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well the prevailing opinion among the people on the other site seems to be that he was banned because he was dissing the forum badly in a PM to me. I mentioned it in the team chat because it was weird and making me uncomfortable. Somehow he found out I mentioned it and they create a whole discussion on the Spite Forum about me getting him banned.

However, if I recall correctly, he was harrassing another member in PMs. It was a girl and he was making really overtly sexual comments to her and she wanted it to stop. She had complained multiple times if I am correct.

I would look into this more and find out the exact reason but I can't be arsed. I know it wasn't down to you though Fox. I got blamed for people being banned as well when I had nothing to do with the decision.
Oh well. [HASHTAG]#FakeMews[/HASHTAG] :kitler:

• Haha
Reactions: Pop Tatari

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would look into this more and find out the exact reason but I can't be arsed. I know it wasn't down to you though Fox. I got blamed for people being banned as well when I had nothing to do with the decision.
Oh well. [HASHTAG]#FakeMews[/HASHTAG] :kitler:
You should change your avatar one day to Kitler as much as you use it, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually... I thought about it a bit more. Aids was trashing the site and going on and on about some BS so Solidus just threw down the ban hammer on him. He got away with a lot of crap and it just added up over the years and he didn't wanna deal with it anymore. I don't remember the PM stuff but I likely wasn't involved with dealing with it. I was ignoring him for a while and didn't care if he stayed or went.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I just realized out of everyone who posted only Jeffry, Jacob, and Myself woukd be able to be the president since we were born in America and one of the rules says you have to be born in America...so yeah.
Pfft, I'm super American. I grew up on a farm raising cows for slaughter, selling steak and burgers from an independently owned company. On my weekends, I'd go down to the shooting range and shoot pigeons with the shotgun I got for Christmas. I sold irrigation systems and bull semen in high school for FFA (Future Farmers of America). Now I'm going to school at Gonzaga, a place regarded for its basketball, so I can get a degree and become a corporate overlord, the true American dream. I am the definition of America

The best part is that that is all 100% true, every single word. I am Doxo, a vote for me is a vote for America, a vote for freedom, and a vote for the people

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Pfft, I'm super American. I grew up on a farm raising cows for slaughter, selling steak and burgers from an independently owned company. On my weekends, I'd go down to the shooting range and shoot pigeons with the shotgun I got for Christmas. I sold irrigation systems and bull semen in high school for FFA (Future Farmers of America). Now I'm going to school at Gonzaga, a place regarded for its basketball, so I can get a degree and become a corporate overlord, the true American dream. I am the definition of America

The best part is that that is all 100% true, every single word. I am Doxo, a vote for me is a vote for America, a vote for freedom, and a vote for the people
Now this a president. He is so damn American it can cause and cure Cancer. God bless you, good sir.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
If Aids was capable of harassing someone especially a girl in pms then I am glad he is not on here anymore. I was indifferent to him, never really had much interaction with him. His posts at times made me laugh but I did kind of feel he felt of himself quite highly as some kind of badass.

Why was jeebak banned?:eek:tunga:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
If Aids was capable of harassing someone especially a girl in pms then I am glad he is not on here anymore. I was indifferent to him, never really had much interaction with him. His posts at times made me laugh but I did kind of feel he felt of himself quite highly as some kind of badass.

Why was jeebak banned?:eek:tunga:
Why don't you just make you own thread asking about people getting banned, lol.