WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Considering we have months to have fun with this, it isn't a big deal but I would still like to read about each candidate and their party.
I know, I was just messing around because I am huge procrastinator and I have mine out first, lol.

Kasumi

Reaction score
I clearly feel I am the only choice for president. Sadly, the system, the electoral
college is rigged. I most certainly have the popular vote, but through the co-chair persons doing I won’t have enough electoral votes.

I have thought about using Ric Flair tactics to put pressure on our co-chair persons to swing the vote my way, but I will be the bigger person and not enter the 2020 race.

This group is bigger then me and I don’t want to waste people’s valuable time when I know the system will not allow the real president his due.

For now I accept my position as a mid-card player, but watch out, I am a sideler and you won’t C Me until it’s too late.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I clearly feel I am the only choice for president. Sadly, the system, the electoral
college is rigged. I most certainly have the popular vote, but through the co-chair persons doing I won’t have enough electoral votes.

I have thought about using Ric Flair tactics to put pressure on our co-chair persons to swing the vote my way, but I will be the bigger person and not enter the 2020 race.

This group is bigger then me and I don’t want to waste people’s valuable time when I know the system will not allow the real president his due.

For now I accept my position as a mid-card player, but watch out, I am a sideler and you won’t C Me until it’s too late.

Ok, more of this Kasumi because this post actually made me smirk which is more than I can say about any other posts of yours.