WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Seriously? Wait all day yesterday, go to bed, get up, and still no pick from @Sharpy Sandow? The hell? His 24 hours is up early this afternoon, right? :tough:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
First of all... Reading this thread I lol'ed more than I have in a long time seeing Syx pop up with an actual draft gripe after two pages of fantastic bullshit. :haha:

Second, this may be my tiredness talking here but I'm tempted to restart this as a ten-teamer so shit like this doesn't happen. :tough:

Reactions: Just Kevin and Vice

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
First of all... Reading this thread I lol'ed more than I have in a long time seeing Syx pop up with an actual draft gripe after two pages of fantastic bullshit. :haha:

Second, this may be my tiredness talking here but I'm tempted to restart this as a ten-teamer so shit like this doesn't happen. :tough:
giphy.gif

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Who would be left out besides Delay King Sharpy, then?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Who would be left out besides Delay King Sharpy, then?

:urm: I hate to break it to you, Vice, but.....

:haha: He might actually just be replaced if it comes down to it. Waiting till this afternoon so he's allotted the 24-hour limit and abide by that rule, but if he doesn't pick by then he may be replaced with someone else, just depends.

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
jfc how hard is it to check a forum within the span of 24 hours. FUCK.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
jfc how hard is it to check a forum within the span of 24 hours. FUCK.

I just checked a minute ago and his profile still shows he hasn't been on since Saturday morning. In 2 more hours his time will officially be up, based on what Snow said, so hopefully after that things can get moving one way or another.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is it possible to trade away your position on the board?

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is it possible to trade away your position on the board?
That actually would be a cool idea to have people do trade ups for picks.