WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - The Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Great.
Yo @Snowman , me and Kev are switching positions for the draft.

Well... hold off on that for a moment.
So you active ones, do we...
-Give Sharpy Jordy (Darnit I was hoping to do Richardson :haha: ) and let Kevin pick
-Give someone else that spot
-Get rid of he and D'Z since those two have contributed a combined about of "calling Danny a blueberry" and "not knowing who's in the league" in the past week

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
-Give Sharpy Jordy (Darnit I was hoping to do Richardson :haha: ) and let Kevin pick
-Get rid of he and D'Z since those two have contributed a combined about of "calling Danny a blueberry" and "not knowing who's in the league" in the past week

Decisions, decisions....

Of course I'm staying out of it. :haha:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Richardson might actually score a few points lol. Up to you man, you're running the show, right?

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
-Give Sharpy Jordy (Darnit I was hoping to do Richardson :why: ) and let Kevin pick
Don't get me wrong, I love the bastards, but I think the process would go smoother if we chopped them off. No telling when Sharpy will be back, and I don't think D'Z has even mentioned fantasy football more than twice in the past month.
But I'm not the one calling the shots soo....