WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Miller has been shit all year, new head coach must have put a lit candlestick up his ass.

Worst decision I made this week... Starting Gary Barnidge against the Denver defense, what the fuck was I thinking?

Go with your gut?

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Miller has been shit all year, new head coach must have put a lit candlestick up his ass.

Worst decision I made this week... Starting Gary Barnidge against the Denver defense, what the fuck was I thinking?

yup he has been poo for sure, but trolling is fun though

Steelers 3rd string QB may be in now

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Just Kevin damn I cannot think of a TE I'd rather have right now than Gary Barnidge (excluding Gronk ofc). Dude produces like crazy every. single. week.

Snowman1

Reaction score
this is the closest, most intense fantasy game ever lol. can't break away from a 1 point lead :why:

I don't know what to do about Wright, so effing inconsistent. Don't feel like you're alone lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
this is the closest, most intense fantasy game ever lol. can't break away from a 1 point lead :why:

I don't know what to do about Wright, so effing inconsistent. Don't feel like you're alone lol

What's crazy is you have Gronk and I have Brady.. Hoping someone other than Gronk catches the 4 or 5 TDs Brady's going to throw tonight.

The others are just about even really.

Going to be a close game.

Syx

The Artiste
Reaction score
Peyton Manning to Emmanuel Sanders. 75 yard TD pass. That just saved my week. Cool.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so anyone fancy trading me their soul for Hopkins ?

Snowman1

Reaction score
@Vice damn son have a little mercy!

...holy crap Kevin we still have a game. Right after that last post, I checked our league and saw I was up by three... then Palmer threw a pick, and that fluke punt block in the end zone TD gave the Redskins more points so I was trailing by one five seconds left. It's been that sort of day. :haha:

So, I lead by three... I have Matthews, Moncrief, and Gronk going up against your Brady and Hilton. Who's going to leave as the champion? It'll be fun to find out... :please:

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALLZ!

Reactions: Just Kevin and Vice