WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:lol1: I'm what .... 7th in points this week? Wish I shared your optimistic outlook. :eek:tunga: I'm prepared to take lots of losses this season, while being pessimistically optimistic that maybe my team will actually do pretty well. :haha:

Hey now, I'm trying to get seventh! MY SPOT! MY CNOTENT!

Oh, shit we play next week! That leaves me all optimistically pessimistic/scurred. :urm:

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hey now, I'm trying to get seventh! MY SPOT! MY CNOTENT!

Oh, shit we play next week! That leaves me all optimistically pessimistic/scurred. :urm:

:lol1: I'd be glad to let you have it as long as it means I'm higher than seventh. :p Only three people scoring less than me in week one, haha.

Yeah! Here's what I have to say to that, mister. :tough: :kratos:

:urm: Don't beat me too bad! :please:

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:lol1: I'd be glad to let you have it as long as it means I'm higher than seventh. :p Only three people scoring less than me in week one, haha.

Yeah! Here's what I have to say to that, mister. :tough: :kratos:

:urm: Don't beat me too bad! :please:

Hey now, I don't beat women! That's a totally unfoundeded rumor and you have no basis to throw allegations like that around! :why: Dammit, you'll get me suspended from the league by the commi... Bwahahahahaha-wait, I'm still no woman abuser! Please don't run a story on me :please:

Hahaha, feel free to score higher than seventh this week, I just hope my little eighth-place team is up to the challenge. :eek:tunga: Whoa, Carlos Hyde had a monster game, too! :win: Lead the team in scoring... on my bench.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Aids Johnson let me know what my avatar will be for the next month.

I bow to your will.
@GrammarNazi82 you got that i'm gay dolphins one? It was a good setup Kevin, but you should have kept Brady in. I'm looking forward to rubbing butts with @Senhor Perfect this week.
BgydeHhIUAEsTv8.jpg

Reactions: Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
@GrammarNazi82 you got that i'm gay dolphins one? It was a good setup Kevin, but you should have kept Brady in. I'm looking forward to rubbing butts with @Senhor Perfect this week.
BgydeHhIUAEsTv8.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find it offhand. This is the closest thing I could find:

MIAMISUCKS.jpg

I think I need to start a folder on my computer, "Aids' stuff," just to save profile pics and sigs from bets.