WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Since Cj Anderson is probable to come back and Lacy is Questionable I don't know if I got it.

Most likely yes, cos I am the luckiest fantasy player on earth, but still.

Lucky? You kicked my ass worse than you beat up that national debt, former president!

Snowman1

Reaction score
You do like the D. It'll lift up your team and carry you to wonderful places.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Two players left to go tonight... In the meantime, gee, imagine how well I could be doing if I had been smart enough to start Gore or even Mathews. :haha:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What in the fuck. Just 2 more td's for Rodgers and one for Kelce. Come on Aidsey.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I'm okay with not making the playoffs this year, as long as I break every one's hopes for a undefeated season.

*Looks at Aids' roster and see that A-Rod is playing San Fransisco and Julio Houston*
R.I.P me.
11.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
Come on bruh you're the anti-Vice here. You can have half your team on bye and the other half injured and eke out a win. :eek:tunga: Have a little faith, oh-hey!