Wwe_2damax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok cool thanks. trust me its good no one will expect to see who the gm is ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
da...da...daaaaaaaaaa, its.....................Shawn Michaels? no wait.....Paul Heyman.....no wait, Triple H.....no wait, Snitsky.....no wait....VINCE MCMAHON?.......o wait, got another one...........nop, thats not possible.........Sandman?

wwerko619

Reaction score
**** how am I supposed to know that????????........oh ya, I have to wait untill the show......ok, im calm.

Evil Austin

its up the ending was not as good as i expected as i have to go now for a day and i wanted raw to be up next week will be written out better. and comments are wanted lol

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Rob Van Dam .vs. Finlay
WM: Main Event....sorry. But I understand what happened.
BP: Austin's Announment ( this was cool )
WP: n/a
Good show, the rating wouldnt be high at all, but you put some effort into getting it done. Im looking forward to the next show, and the JBL feud is going a bit smooth aswell. Keep it up, and I understand what happened, but the rating is 6/10 from me.

CT Styles

BM: First One

WM: Some of them weren't finished so I can't really judge that but I would say Match 4 (I hate Hussein)

BP: Austin's announcement

WP: N/A

AC: Good first show, I recommend being patient and posting the show in full and maybe posting it separately rather then editing it in so people can find it easier but good show.

7/10

check out WWE: Big Time, my first RAW is up.

Evil Austin

yeh as i said some were not finished because my comp had to be turned off due to problems and i had to go aswell so i had to quickly end the show the next one will be much better i promise

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, the next show will be sweet. So just curious, how long did it take you to make the show?

Evil Austin

lol bout an hour of typing but more thinking of ideas. (but i with the little time left i have on the computer i will fix up the ending of the main event and make the match a little bit better so check the last bit of raw in about ten ? ok)

Evil Austin

nah i just edited the last match made it better and yeh just re read the last bit and yeah. lol done.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Good idea dude. I will probaly have to boost my rating that I gave you then lol. repost it, and il check it out.

Evil Austin

i did not repost it that just is a waste of space i just edited the last part ? should i repost it ? all i did was take the main event off and put it again better ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
A little confusing, but its edited and longer, so thats sweet.

BM: Still, the RVD and Finlay match.
WM: Hahaha, now probaly the second match...i liked the main event.
BP: Stone Cold's announcment...still.
WP: Dont know

Good Show, liked it when you edited it. It made it a tad better, but I can see better for next week.

8/10.