Wwe_2damax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

danman

Reaction score
danman is doing smackdown and DX_316 is doing raw

DX_316
Triple H,
Triple_H.jpg

JBL,
jbl.jpg

Kurt Angle,
01.jpg

Brock Lesnar,
45.jpg

Goldberg,
goldberg.jpg

Dudleys,
Dudley.jpg

Kennedy,
mr.kennedy.jpg

Fit Finlay,
SmackDown-Finlay.jpg

Kane,
kane.jpg

Matt hardy,Jeff Hardy,
hardys.jpg

RVD,
rvd.jpg

Y2J,
Y2J-2.jpg

Umaga,
Umaga.jpg

Rey,
Rey-Mysterio.jpg

Raven,
raven.jpg

Muhamid hassan,
MuhammadHassan.jpg

Elijah burke,
ElijahBurke.jpg

Scott steiner,
steiner.jpg

Hardcore holly
holly.jpg

danman

Undertaker
undertaker.jpg

edge
Edge.png

sting
Sting.jpg

randy orton
randy_orton.jpg

big show
Big_Show.jpg

shawn micahels
hbk.jpg

londrick
Londrick.jpg

aj styles
whs-styles.jpg

christion cage
ChristianBD4.jpg

mvp
MVP.gif
(ballin lol)
john cena
john-cena.jpg

cm punk
CM-Punk.jpg

Big daddy v
Big_Daddy_1.jpg

booker t
booker.jpg

batista
Batista.jpg

john morrison
Morrison.jpg

chavo
ChavoGuerrero.jpg

flair
nature-boy.jpg

tyson tomko
tomko.jpg

SOME PICKS MAY BE A BIT BIG IF TOO BIG SAY SO AND I CHANGE THEM SORRY

Evil Austin

we are fixing it our mistake

(Danman is new here and im teaching him how to edit it k) be a moment

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
DX I thought you were doing a BTB with Nate 747 otherwise onee of your shows have a good roster.

Evil Austin

yeh its pretty even danman is new and he is leaning how to edit it with his roster its a mistake we did his will be up in a sec

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yep okay and one other question why did he make 2 threads one with the worng rosters and one with the right rosters

danman

Reaction score
i clicked submit twice by accident

Evil Austin

my show coming fist soon aswell hope u gys will like it

wwerko619

Reaction score
I will be checkin out. Glad you guys fixed the double roster. So your first show is on Monday I guess? Or did it say that and im blind?

Evil Austin

RAW.png

(January 2nd 2008)

note i did not copy this off anyone it is coming up so fast because i used this exact show in another forum just going over it and copy+paste. *(that i did)

*show pyro goes off and Jr and the king welcome us to the show.*

Jr : Welcome to the first wwe show in 208 and we will have a great one with the new rosters and new gm's.

King : Speaking of gm's who is the raw gm ?

JR : Thats a good question and hopefully will be answered tonight.

King: Thats good because with no gm who will make matches, everyone will just run around doing whatever they feel like.

*Linda McMahon's music hits and she stands near the stage*

Linda : Please welcome our new gm of raw. A former gm of raw, A former royal rumble winner, A former wwe champion and he is the Rattle Snake Stone Cold Steve Austin.

*Austin's music hits and he stands near her to a huge pop by the crowd*

King: Austin ?

Austin : (crowd does the what?! after each word) with the royal rumble coming up and we do need champions don't wee, well the rattle snake has a plan for that over the next few weeks we will have a tournament to deter main the wwe champion and the finals will be at the rumble. The tournament will include the likes off The Game triple H, John Bradshaw Layfeild, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr Kennedy, Goldberg, Fit Finlay and rey mysterio.

----Commercial break as they leave the ring--------

Jr: We are back for the opening contest as we return form the huge news we just received.
King: This match is a first round tournament match for the wwe championship at the royal rumble.

*Rob Van Dam's music hits an the crowd goes wild.*

King: I wonder who his opponent is ?

*The Fighting Irishman finlay's music hits*

The bell rings and the match begins.

They lock up, Finlay lets go and throws him at he turnbuckle. Really hard and he falls down from the whiplash.
Finlay goes for the pin cover but Rvd kicks out. Rvd gets up and goes for a roundhouse kick and hits it than gets him in a headlock. He holds him there for a few seconds and than finlay gets out of it by elbowing him in the gut a couple of times. Finlay than clostlines him and than gets him in an armbar and than lets go and pick him and and suplexes him.

He goes for the pin but only to a two count. He sits up but Finlay runs at the ropes and than knee's him in the back of the head.
He falls back down and than goes for the headlock again. But this time Rvd goes to his feet and falls on his back crushing Finlay at the same time. Finlay lets go, RVD goes up to the top rope and goes for an areal move but Finlay Jumps up and than pushes his two legs appart hurting his groin on the top rope. FInlay goes up on the top rope with him and than does a superplex off the top rope. Both men are hurt as the reff starts to count to ten.

Both men get up at around four. RVD goes to kick him in the gut but finlay grabs his leg and than finlay gets insigurid in the back of the head and he is down for the mean time. RVD geos to the ropes for the rolling thunder and hits it. He goes for the pin but finlay gets his arm on the ropes.

RVD kicks him a couple of times and goes for it again but this time finlay had his knee's up and once again RVD hurt his back. Finlay lifts him up on his head for the crusafix move that he sometimes does and hits it he goes for the pin but RVD gets his foot on the bottom rope. Finlay is complaining to the referee about the design he gets pulled under into a school boy but finlay kicks out of it. RVD, Geos up once again onto the top rope and hits the five star frog splash.but RVD Does not get the win he only gets a two count. Finlay rolls under the bottom rope and out of the ring. Hornswaggle comes out of no where under the ring up behind rvd and hits him RVD is distracted as the reff gets hornswaggle to shoo off and finlay hits rvd with the shillelagh. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Jr: Finlay won, He is moving onto the second round, That double crossing bastard.
King: Hey, dont say that he does love to fight.

Backstage - Mr Kennedy is talking to gm austin and he demands that he be given the title now and that he is fastest rising star in the wwe and he does not need to be in this half assed tournament. Austin than says to him that for his troubles that his opponent for the first round match tonight at the main event will be him vs Goldberg. Kennedy storms out.

Match - 2 Rey Mysterio vs Kurt Angle
Jr :How ironic is it that rey'd debut match in the wwe at summerslam 2002 was against kurt angle and he beat him will he be able to do it agian ?
King: I don't know maybe we will have to find out.

(after the match has been going on for a while just fast forward to ending of the match sory but i have no interest in writing this one in full- Rey is down after three german suplexes, Kurt takes his straps off his shirt off and goes down for the ankle lock, he gets it in , He is holding it in for a while and than rey rolls over / flips and kurt goes over the top rope, Rey is hurt in the center of the ring he gets up and than leaps over the top rope at kurt diving at him but kurt angle catches him and than pushes his spine right at the pole and his back is even worse. He goes back in the ring with him and than goes for the pin, He only gets a two count Kurt looks pissed he goes for the slam as he lifts him up and rey lands on his feet and drop kicks him in the back and he goes in position for the 619. He hits it and than goes up for the west coast pop finlay comes out of the ring from under the apron and than hits rey in the back of the head with the shillelagh Rey mysterio wins by DQ. and advances. Kurt looks really angry that he lost that way and runs out to the back after kurt angle and rey is being helped into the back.

Jr: Why is the hell did he do that was it to take out his second round competition ? just because he was scared of versing kurt angle so he hit rey and weakens him for next week. what a act of disrespect.

King: Hey a man has gotta do what a mans gotta do.

JR: so so far finlay has won the first round match up and so has rey. Who will next ?

Mr Kennedy'es music hits as he makes his way to the ring. He has been very angry since he found out that he had to face goldberg.
He grabbs the mike falling from the ceiling and than begins to speak. and rant that he is MR KENNEDY KEENNNNNEEEEDDDDYYYYY

Goldbergs music hits and he makes his way to the ring form the back locker room as he does.

(ending of the match) Goldberg has a sick smile on his face, he sticks his tounge out and than runs at kennedy (just getting up) and spears the hell out of him, He gets a huge pop and than hits the jackknife suplex power bomb finisher that he does i forgot the move and than goes for the pin but the crafty man kennedy gets his foot on the bottom rope he goes for the spear again and than hits the second turnbuckle as he moved out of the way. He grabbs his tights and rolls him up adn puts both his feet on the second rope holding him in place and gets the win with a three count as kennedy moves on in the tournament.

In the ring. after the commercial break Y2J is got the highlight reel set up and is interviewing his guest "Raven"

Jericho - Now raven we all know that you have a historry with hardcore matches you are a 24 time champion (its true) and you want to be 25 dont you and well why dont you vs me for the intercontinental chamionship next week i mean if you not scare to take on the king of the world.

Raven: Your on they lock eyes (as they set up for the next match for the night).

Match - 4 Muhammad hassan vs Elijah burke

Hassan wins with the cammel clutch late in the match (usually i would make fulll matches but i have to go soon and i want raw to be finished and up)

Backstage - JBL is being interviewed by Todd grisham
about his match next week with HHH first round match. but tonight he is in a match with brock lesnar. his thoughts.
He says that he is going to win both matches because he is a wrestling god.

MAIN EVENT - BROCK LESNAR VS JBL

once both men are in the ring the match begins -
Brock runs at jbl and belley to belley suplexes him, and than again and than arm drags him. JBL Gets to his feet and they lock up jbl knee's him in the gut and than runs and clostlines him. he goes for the pin cover and tries to end this match fast but brock kicked out before the count of one. He waits for brock to get to his feet and runs at him with the clostline from hell but brock ducks and lifts him up on his shoulders for the F-5. JBL rakes and pokes him in the eye and than gets back on his feet. He runs out of the ring to catch his breath and than gets thrown back in the ring by brock. Brock had than suplexed him again and walked up to him when he was sitting up and jbl was beggins for him to stop with the suplexes.

JBl than pulled the tights forward hitting his head on the turnbuckle in the corner. He rolled him up for the pin but he kicked out. JBL had pulled him up and had him up for the fallaway slam but than out of no where he looks at the entrance ramp and there is HHH standing there his opponent for next week. JBL drops brock and than points at HHH and tells him to piss off when he turns around brock is standing up behind him and had lifted him up for the F-5 and than drops him with it and goes for the pin he gets the win.

Triple H is standing there on the apron laughing as raw goes off the air.

(be honest what did you guys think of the show, criticism, complements, ratings, fav match etc.... hope u guys liked it
Danman will be posting smackdown any day now )

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ya, change the date lol....it says Jan.2nd 2008 on it.....its kinds past that date now dude.

Evil Austin

yeh but this is not real dude. this is just a btb . dude and if u want it in the past you can dude. lol i felt like doing that

Evil Austin

yeh its ok, i just wanted it to be beginning of January so i can have three weeks than post the rumble.

i am nearly done posting the show lol about another twenty minutes. it be done. lol

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok sweet, il read it for sure. This is going on a great start, make sure you check out NCW on Thursday heh? So the other dude's is on Friday is assume?