Wwe_2damax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JHar888

Reaction score
^ WTF is this?! I posted in here two minutes ago, then I come back, only to find more spam! Try to keep this thread without OOC posts. ONLY BTB THINGS IN THE BTB FORUM.

Evil Austin

ok i will. but should i like delete the other posts or just leave them adn make it btb posts only from now on ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
chill buddy, I asked him a question that was BTB RELATED. Now that is not spam. So we cant ask questions no more heh JHar?

So I cant wait for the next show to go up.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BTB RELATED DX 3:16 lol

So just out of question, when is your first PPV? Cause I would really like 2 read it, if I missed it.

Evil Austin

i just made the first week with one raw and one smackdown after 3 weeks than the royal rumble k (u know what happens anyway) rofl

Evil Austin

BREAKING NEWS

MY SMACK DOWN co-partner has just messaged me that he will not be doing it anymore. so i will be doing both raw and smack down myself from now on but if anyone is interested in being smack down just post so but until if someone does want to be smack down i will be doing all this myself it will still be good. so stay tuned.

Evil Austin

BREAKING NEWS

With Careful Deliberation and pm'ing i may actually have a new partner in the next few days to be revealed as soon as something is done.
Stay tuned and if this guy is my partner there will be shakes up to the shows like you have never seen before.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Hmmmm, wonder who it will be?? Are you replacing danman??? and if you are, why?

Evil Austin

i am replacing danman well it was not my idea, he had messaged me saying that he had not wanted to do it anymore and that i should do both or get another partner. as that is what i did.

i am waiting on a pm form the new writer and when it comes, it will be revealed who it is.

Evil Austin

RAW.png

RAW PREVIEW FOR JANUARY NINTH 2008

-Who will win Stone cold's tournament in the last of the first round matches with HHH versing John Bradshaw Layfeild.

-With Kurt angle loosing the first round match to rey mysterio by DQ when Finlay interfered WIll kurt want some retribution ?

-Who will be the intercontinental champion when Raven takes on Chris Jericho?

-Will a surprise hall of fame figure make an appearance ?

- ALL THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED AND MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED WHEN RAW WILL BE UP IN THE COMING DAYS.