• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania XXX Preview and Live Discussion - April 6th, 2014

Sabretooth

Honestly, guys, if the streak was going to end, wouldn't you want it on the thirtieth anniversary of WrestleMania?

Clearly Mark is planning to retire, don't cling on and make him feel like shit for hanging up his boots.

Then it should have been to someone else.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Marks are going to be eating dicks for a long time after this!!! Meanwhile, you and I will be flying high!!!
My dude, they can eat away and away and we'll be laughing for years over this! The crowd alone made it all worthwhile. Fucking LOVE IT!

Also, this all but guarantees a Bryan win in the main. No way they risk the crowd shitting over something else tonight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
My dude, they can eat away and away and we'll be laughing for years over this! The crowd alone made it all worthwhile. Fucking LOVE IT!

Also, this all but guarantees a Bryan win in the main. No way they risk the crowd shitting over something else tonight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I thought. Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Championship on the same night the streak ends will guarantee a WrestleMania for the books.

I don't know when I'll stop laughing! I bet it's a zoo over at the "other" place! :lol:

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Streak ends and Razor in the Hall this is Brandons weekend.. Btw I don't care about the streak ending just think it should have been Bray, Cesaro or Reigns

Drew

Taker loses. AJ retains? If Bryan doesn't win the title than this will go from possibly a great Mania to a questionable one at best.