• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Please don't disappoint. This match can make up for everything! Be great. #Positive

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It finally feels like a WrestleMania. CM Punk is a main event player to stay. WWE better recognize.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Try it and see what happens.

You would get tossed like hornswoggle.

This can and probably will be the best match of the night too.

My vote is for punk to win, but with everything that has happened tonight I bet jericho wins

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This is sure to be another great match up, I'm cheering for Punk in this one cause he's by far my favorite in WWE right now but Jericho is 2nd so that wouldn't be too bad for me.

Sabretooth

Fuck WWE. I don't want this entire match to be Punk attacking Jericho and trying not to get DQ'ed. That's what the entire match is gonna be

Sabretooth

See what I mean, that's what this entire match is gonna be. It's been like 5 minutes and nothing has happened.