• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
What the fuck are you talking about? He gave Otunga a Trouble In Paradise a few weeks ago and helped Santino win the US Title last week after coming down to ringside at Teddy's side, much to the dismay of Johnny. I'd say Christian has been less involved in this feud than anyone, and where you're getting Del Rio from is beyond me, considering that Del Rio is still nursing his groin injury and only appeared at the Elimination Chamber as part of Johnny's campaign and has been nonexistent since then.

I can only conclude you either pay no attention to what the hell is happening all the time or you just choose to ignore facts when they don't benefit your side of the argument.

Or both.

All I'm saying is know what you're arguing about, Vips. You can't just overlook stuff and try to be condescending cause stuff will backfire.

The Viper

Reaction score
Viper is Blue to boot, gentlemen.

Anyway. On paper this show looks fantastic and I'm more excited for this 'Mania than I have the past few. Probably since 24.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Anyway. On paper this show looks fantastic and I'm more excited for this 'Mania than I have the past few. Probably since 24.

Very much agreed sir.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Guys I believe [MENTION=79]ViperRKO[/MENTION] already apologized for his mistake.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
WM28 better be a lot better than the last two PPvs.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about? He gave Otunga a Trouble In Paradise a few weeks ago and helped Santino win the US Title last week after coming down to ringside at Teddy's side, much to the dismay of Johnny. I'd say Christian has been less involved in this feud than anyone, and where you're getting Del Rio from is beyond me, considering that Del Rio is still nursing his groin injury and only appeared at the Elimination Chamber as part of Johnny's campaign and has been nonexistent since then.

I can only conclude you either pay no attention to what the hell is happening all the time or you just choose to ignore facts when they don't benefit your side of the argument.

Or both.

All I'm saying is know what you're arguing about, Vips. You can't just overlook stuff and try to be condescending cause stuff will backfire.

Um Del Rio is ready to return to television when wwe is ready to bring him back. His groin is fully healed. So don't tell me I don't know my facts. I already apologized about Kofi Kingston. Can you not go on a tirade insulting me. Thanks

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Um Del Rio is ready to return to television when wwe is ready to bring him back. His groin is fully healed. So don't tell me I don't know my facts. I already apologized about Kofi Kingston. Can you not go on a tirade insulting me. Thanks

You call that insulting?

Well, whatever homie. I wasn't trying to rub you the wrong way, I was just telling you how things were. If Del Rio were going to get involved in this thing, I imagine he would have at least been on screen since Elimination Chamber, but he hasn't, so I'm not sold on him competing with Team Johnny at WrestleMania 28. I'm not a fortune teller though, but all logic says no, unless of course WWE chooses to rush his involvement two weeks before the show, which actually is quite possible.

I wasn't flipping out though, I was just letting you know. And I was correcting your logic. While I was writing my post, you posted yours about Kofi so when I posted it, I wasn't going to erase it. I'm not jumping on you though. If I were, you would know it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Shuddup viper u buttramming queerbo....that was an example of insulting

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
On the way home from the show last night, there was chatter on the bus on the way to the subway where people were discussing their views of Triple H vs Undertaker.

I heavily disagreed that HBK would do anything to cost Undertaker his streak but a fairly interesting scenario was brought up that both HBK and HHH couldn't get the job done alone so perhaps DX could get it done together.

Never really thought of that before but I very much doubt that will happen. Taker's streak will stay intact and if the WWE decides to kill it, wow, that would be an awful idea. Just let the man go out 20-0.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
If it makes Taker retire for good, let him go out 20-0.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
well that's WM23 down, just four more to watch.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I started a three weeks back on 18 and want to get 10 in before the big event. 6 down, 4 to go.

WM22 had the better matches (I may have to change my list on the 5's), but using the smaller arena really stops it coming off like it should, whereas 23 just feels real epic.

The Viper

Reaction score
I started a three weeks back on 18 and want to get 10 in before the big event. 6 down, 4 to go.

WM22 had the better matches (I may have to change my list on the 5's), but using the smaller arena really stops it coming off like it should, whereas 23 just feels real epic.

23 has a fantastic atmosphere. That stage is absolutely phenomenal. The show itself was a little dull, IMO. Except for a couple of matches. I'm gonna start to watch every 'Mania from X-Seven to 27 tomorrow.