• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Why do u continue to just post things with no explination...nice list of names...can u expand please?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why do u continue to just post things with no explination...nice list of names...can u expand please?

There's no need for an explanation. I'm giving a list of all the great men who have held the U.S. title showing how it's sad that its no longer prestigious

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Bastion Booger, The Goon, The Shockmaster, Dean Douglas

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There's no need for an explanation. I'm giving a list of all the great men who have held the U.S. title showing how it's sad that its no longer prestigious

Then you should mention that along with listing the names.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

How would anyone know that when u are just listing names. We can't read ur mind. So yeah an explination is needed.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I quoted Troy before writing my names down

Yeah but not everyone is going to glean your point from simply posting names. Why are you arguing about this?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think they will but whatever it doesn't matter. The point is the U.S. Title has lost all it's prestige

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think they will but whatever it doesn't matter. The point is the U.S. Title has lost all it's prestige

My goodness, it would have been so much simpler just to say that the first time instead of us wasting the last few posts talking about it.

It's hard to imagine it ever returning to its former level of prestige, so I'd think they'd be better off just dropping it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My goodness, it would have been so much simpler just to say that the first time instead of us wasting the last few posts talking about it.

It's hard to imagine it ever returning to its former level of prestige, so I'd think they'd be better off just dropping it.

Dropping it... No even though it has no prestige, we still get good matches. Like when dolph ziggler was champion he was great.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Dropping it... No even though it has no prestige, we still get good matches. Like when dolph ziggler was champion he was great.

The belt didn't make Ziggler have those matches though. They would have been just as good without a title on the line. Also, the very idea that it has no prestige means its useless, since that's all a belt really has going for it considering its a glorified prop.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship has officially been added to wrestlemania. What do you guys think about this.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship has officially been added to wrestlemania. What do you guys think about this.

I hope they don't do something stupid like let Big Show win.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
after his sloppy ring work at EC and the Raw after that would be insane to reward him with the IC Strap...plus Cody is red hot and you have Sheamus, DB, Orton, Henry, and Barrett when he returns in the big title hunt...keep it on Cody for at least another six or seven months...bring that prestige back to it

and back to the US Title issue...if they wanna give it prestige again give it to Miz or Jericho or someone with cred and have them hold it for like a year and lose it to another guy with cred have him hold it for a long time as well....longevity + quality = worth

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
So I am the only one pulling for show here? It's twofold really. I am kind of a big show fan, plus I'd like to see Cody drafted to Raw and put in the main event picture. With punk holding the title I don't see nearly enough credible heels to keep Monday nights interesting.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
after his sloppy ring work at EC and the Raw after that would be insane to reward him with the IC Strap...plus Cody is red hot and you have Sheamus, DB, Orton, Henry, and Barrett when he returns in the big title hunt...keep it on Cody for at least another six or seven months...bring that prestige back to it

and back to the US Title issue...if they wanna give it prestige again give it to Miz or Jericho or someone with cred and have them hold it for like a year and lose it to another guy with cred have him hold it for a long time as well....longevity + quality = worth

If WWE puts the title on big show, that'd be so stupid. He doesn't need it at this point. Cody needs it. After making fun of big shows WM record, he'd look even worse losing. I agree with you Professor, he needs to hold on to the strap for another six to seven months to make it look good again. Hell maybe he will break honky tonk man's record. I'd be ok with that he's the only one in WWE that could pull it off. If big show wins that will be just terrible.

Yeah the thing is that WWE won't put the U.S. Title on a main eventer like Jericho.