• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36: Night 2 - Too Big For One Thread!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
No shit people on social media weren't happy with the result. People have a problem with Charlotte. The outrage is the same when Brock Lesnar wins. Fans tend to react with emotion and don't have the foresight to consider that their favorites aren't always going to win and that things might work out better for them in the long run if they take some big losses.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Stuff like this is why they have a problem with Charlotte. WWE doesn't know how to book her. Brock just put over Drew and he put over Seth before that so Brock isn't even in the same ballpark as this. He may get long title reigns, but he puts all the kids over at the show.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
If you go back to SummerSlam last 2018 I bet everyone immediately got online to complain when Charlotte won the triple threat against Mella and Becky. And then what happened? Becky snapped on Charlotte and went on the run of her career.

Kross Rhodes

You do that in the chase. Not when the heel is the challenger. This just makes Rhea look like she couldn't hang.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I don't think it's exclusive to when the face is challenging. Now Rhea has something to chase. Now she has a loss to redeem. A hill to climb. Odds to beat. Classic face shit.

Kross Rhodes

Anyways, we won't agree because you love Charlotte and there's nothing wrong with that. So agree to disagree. Especially since I won't follow their story on NXT, regardless.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
She wasn't good enough this time. :lol That's just how shit goes. Now she can begin her quest to get better. Pretty simple story there really. It's not much different than what they were telling with McIntyre.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
What? I'm talking about the long term story of Drew not being able to cut it the first time around, coming back and pushing himself to get on Lesnar's level so he can finally realize his potential.

Kross Rhodes

Ricky Spanish said:
What? I'm talking about the long term story of Drew not being able to cut it the first time around, coming back and pushing himself to get on Lesnar's level so he can finally realize his potential.
That wasn't the story here. The story here was Rhea was being compared to Charlotte on her way up, being called Mini Charlotte etc. She was the Champion going in, the golden child of NXT while Charlotte was calling herself the sole reason NXT got on USA etc. The story begged for Rhea to win to prove herself. Charlotte winning here made this entire story fall apart. The exact opposite of the Drew story. Rhea will obviously win the belt back, but Charlotte won the overall feud by proving her point was true.

Last edited: