• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Like I said before I'm cool with Drew losing here if he gets the title later in front of the crowd but I'm not confident he'd get that chance ya know plans be changing and shit :pour

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’ll stay as long as I can.

Since I got no food here, and and couldn’t get anything to eat, I’ll probably be pretty moody later. So if I start to get bad, and know I’ll be moody I’m gonna dip so not to be rude to anyone

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Klaus said:
I’ll stay as long as I can. Since I got no food here, and and couldn’t get anything to eat, I’ll probably be pretty moody later. So if I start to get bad, and know I’ll be moody I’m gonna dip so not to be rude to anyone (Thread reply)
eat a snickers your not you

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Klaus said:
I’ll stay as long as I can. Since I got no food here, and and couldn’t get anything to eat, I’ll probably be pretty moody later. So if I start to get bad, and know I’ll be moody I’m gonna dip so not to be rude to anyone (Thread reply)
You best not miss the Boneyard match :cudi