• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 35 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
REALLLY...

Instead if giving Revival a long ass Tag Title reign like they deserve we give it to the bums Ryder and Hawkins. Wait they'll lose them tomorrow like Ryder did with the IC title.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
REALLLY...

Instead if giving Revival a long ass Tag Title reign like they deserve we give it to the bums Ryder and Hawkins. Wait they'll lose them tomorrow like Ryder did with the IC title.
If WWE actually treated Revival like they mattered I'd be more upset, but they didn't.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
lol I mean it’s s fun moment. Hope mostly heels win for most of the night.
I hope it's straight heels until the 3 mains. I want all three babies to win in those.

It's a rare Mania where I'm on the babies side. I usually like the heels.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Sure you are American Ninja Warrior. Sure the main event is what you are most looking forward to. They gotta make Brock a sandwich each afterwards

Drew

Man Mag looks in such great shape. Wonder what he did recently that he hadn’t done before.