• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 35 Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

Winner Take All for the WWE Raw Women's Championship and WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte Flair (c) vs Becky Lynch

WWE Championship: "The New" Daniel Bryan (c) vs Kofi Kingston

WWE Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Seth Rollins

No Holds Barred: Triple H vs Batista

Falls Count Anywhere Match: Shane McMahon vs The Miz

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship: Bayley & Sasha Banks (c) vs Nia Jax & Tamina vs The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce) vs Beth Phoenix & Natalya

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

WWE United States Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs Rey Mysterio

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs "The Demon" Finn Balor

Kurt Angle's Farewell Match: Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs Ricochet & Aleister Black vs The Bar vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (c) vs Tony Nese

Alexa Bliss to host WrestleMania

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: The Revival (c) vs Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder

Last edited:

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
So I listened to a podcast last week and they said there’s no way we get 3 happy endings. No way Seth, Kofi and Becky all win. And that made me sad

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
I don't really have a problem with Seth but him beating Brock first try after it took Roman forever would be pretty meh for me so I kinda see him losing. Still don't think the company is too high on Becky either despite crowd reactions so wouldn't be surprised if she lost either and I def wouldn't have said Kofi was actually winning until they really started screwing him over the last few weeks, now I'm almost expecting it.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
I’m ok with whoever wins the woman’s title. I’m a fan of all 3. Seth HAS to win that title. And Kofi winning would just be an awesome moment considering how much people have gotten behind him in the past 6 weeks.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
I’m ok with whoever wins the woman’s title. I’m a fan of all 3. Seth HAS to win that title. And Kofi winning would just be an awesome moment considering how much people have gotten behind him in the past 6 weeks.
Seth has to win the same way we were saying Roman HAD to win last year tho, just don't have much faith in it happening at this point.

Reactions: Cwalker

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
I think we get Charlotte winning by beating Lynch. This will make her an even bigger heel. I know we will probably get some soy boys crying #cancelwwe again, but they will be back before the next PPV.

With Roman returning, I see Lesnar beating Rollins.

Koofi vs Bryan can go either way

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
I have zero faith that Rollins is winning. Should happen but Vince rides Brock's dick so we'll see.