• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh I’m not. He’s mainly going to work every few months. I’ll pay him to sit at home.

then after a few matches if I can, I’ll use him as a trainer in one of my two developments.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Juicy Seltzer Reviews: Where Wrestling And Entertainment Collide Part I
[Wrestlemania XX]

The preshow starting with a battle royal, is normally a good way to warm up a crowd. With the quality of the match being described as subpar I don't feel as though I am missing on not knowing who else was involved in the contest. A win for Jeff Hardy I assume will have benefit from winning this contest at a later date.

The introduction of the setup for the match between Edge and Hogan is interesting. The royal rumble winner going into the match, where not only can become the World Champion but also retire Hogan at the same time.

Shane Douglas being the IC Champion is a nice direction to in, I am curious to see how you take his story arc moving forward with holding the title.

Bradshaw aligned with Hogan and most likely playing a role in tonight's main event, add fuel to the fire. Curios to see where this is going, so I suppose you are doing a good job of drawing the reader in the project.

Brock Lesnar winning the MITB for me does nothing for me - more on the basis that has always been the type of wrestler that I don't think would ever have needed to hold the case in order to be seen as a threat. That is just my view on the situation, so out of all involved he is the last person I would say actually benefits from the match.

I don't think the Cat Fight adds to the latter match between Trish and Lita, but I've always thought that Lita is someone who should of been pushed to top of mountain and kept their for as long as possible.

The US Title sounds like a great match match, and I always thought that EG was one of those wrestlers that really made the US title his own. In a way that so many other wrestlers, seem to miss the mark whilst in possession of it.

Sean O'Haire being in a high profile with SCSA is a massive push for his career and despite losing, even being part of a match at Wrestlemania is going to help elevate him up the pecking order. I am sure there is some long-term plan in play for O'Haire to get pushed up the mountain. I'm not sure he is someone I would push, but I've made suspect choices myself.

Kurt Angle vs. Kevin Nash & HBK vs. The Undertaker are two matches that both sound lit. It is hard to believe that neither of these matches are even the main-event.

Jericho beating Triple H is another solid, at this point I will say that at times I do get confused coming into some of the contests who was the champion and who was the challenger. Nonetheless, the match seemed interesting.

Edge winning and Hogan losing his job by tapping out, is a stroke in itself. Literally quitting adds insult to injury, and it makes Edge look phenomenal.

The swerve of Sting appearing and not only making his WWE debut, but also winning the title took this in an angle I didn't expect at all. I don't think the match needed to happen and that the arrival would have been enough on its own.

+ this project has a lot of potential, so I will see where it goes.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Just reread a lot of my stuff, surely since I had a long break at one point. But :owens3 the first promo after Mania when Edge told Sting he get him back when he least expected it. Forget about that promo, but remembered Sting screwing him. So Edge delivering on a promise I forgot is great.