WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
H9H6sko.png

best part of this. I signed him to damn development now with Matt... but Nick so YOUNG... LOL

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Smackdown
Aug, Week 4, 2004

Billy Kidman vs Petey Williams

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Kidman making his return, defeated Petey Williams in 10:14 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press.

Rating: D+

The New Smackdown GM!

Vince makes his way out to the stage, and says that recently Paul Heyman had used and abused his power to help his men get to the top. Vince again let's it be known he didn't have a problem with it. But the board did, so they told him to find a new person to run Smackdown. He talks about the people he thought of, making jokes about how he thought maybe calling up Ted Turner, maybe Vince Russo, hell he even thought about Jack Tunney. But after he really thought about it, he knew the perfect person to run Smackdown was none other than....DONALD TRUMP! The crowd has no idea how to react, as Trump walks out and shakes Vince's hand as Trump let's it be known that he Make Smackdown Great Again.

Rating: B-

William Regal vs Shelton Benjamin

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, William Regal defeated Shelton Benjamin in 14:37 by submission with a Regal Stretch.

Who's the new man?!

Heyman, O'Haire, Joe, and Kane are all seen on the screen. Heyman at first bitches about the board coasting him his job as thr GM, but he isn't going anywhere, thath e sitll has his Dangerous Allaince. That they even replaced that loser CM Punk already, and even challenge Punk on his behalf to defend the US Title here tonight.

Rating: B+

Rey Mysterio vs Bryan Danielson

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Rey Mysterio defeated Bryan Danielson in 9:45 when Rey Mysterio beat up Bryan Danielson so badly that the referee had to stop the match.

Rating: C-

Punk's Answer

Punk is then seen on the screen and talks about what happened Sunday. How he beat Joe, and then they knew he was a threat, they knew he shouldn't be so close to the Champ, because the closer you are the more you learn. But he says that's fine, now he won't feel bad when he comes for O'Haire and takes his title. As far as the challenge for tonight, he says he accepts.

Rating: B

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit vs Christian- NUMBER 1 CONTENDER FOR THE WWE TITLE.

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit and Christian in 14:49 when Eddie Guerrero defeated Chris Benoit by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

CM Punk vs ???

CM Punk made his way out to the ring, with his US Title and waited to see who he would be fighting when over the PA SYSTEM you hear "IT'S TIME.....IT'S TIME...IT'S VADER TIME TIME TIME"

In a decent match, Vader defeated CM Punk in 13:27 by pinfall with a Vader Bomb following interference from Samoa Joe. Vader wins the WWE United States title.

Rating: C

STOP STOP STOP! HE'S ALREADY DEAD!

After the match, O'Haire, Joe, Kane, and Vader beat down Punk, doing more damage than Joe, Kane, and O'Haire did at the PPV, as they put him through the announce table.

Rating: B+

Edge vs Randy Orton

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Edge defeated Randy Orton in 12:23 by submission with an Edgecator.

Sting vs Test

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Sting defeated Test in 9:48 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop.

Overall Rating: B

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yl3oH0M.png

(Larry Sweeney I picked up using local talent. But going to offer him a development deal now)​

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Vader going out on top :proud

Larry Sweeney one of the GOAT managers too, RIP

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Givin' Vader that rub before he retired was incredible. I'm glad Trump is also GM of course. God, if that SmackDown was real, I'd probably rewatch it too many times.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Donald Trump has announced that a 25 man Battle Royal will take place on Smackdown to crown a New US Champion after Vader won it, and basically retired the next day, vacating the title.

He also said that Punk is likely to be out 2-3 months from the brutal beat down he got at the hands of The Dangerous Alliance​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Givin' Vader that rub before he retired was incredible. I'm glad Trump is also GM of course. God, if that SmackDown was real, I'd probably rewatch it too many times.

Funny thing is, I had no idea he was about to retire. I missed the annoument about it before hand where it would tell you "so and so plans on retiring in like 3 months or something" so when the Smackdown ended and it went to the next day and I saw that story I was like. :sodone: as I had so much planned for him. Thankfully he can still hang around as some sort of out of ring role for the group, I just now got to think of another person to add :francis that is actually an in ring worker.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I wouldn't be upset, Blaze. It may have fucked up your plans but it led to a great moment in his career that never happened. It was a solid way to retire.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Have you tried to see if you can talk Vader out of retirement to at least be a part timer :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Have you tried to see if you can talk Vader out of retirement to at least be a part timer :lol

Is that possible in 16? Cause I don't know how to like, convert this file to 2020 :francis Like I legit can't remember how to do that in 16, if its even possible.

But nah like KIF said, it's a great way to go out. Comes in, gets the US Title, then just retires. It works with the story also that they would do anything to get it off Punk, and now that he doesn't got it, they are happy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree it's a great way to go out and idk I didn't think it was a new thing in 2020, I've never even actually done it anyway bc I've never wanted to keep any old fuck wrestling :slip:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Raw
Sept, Week 1, 2004

Matt Sydal vs TAKA Michinoku

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, TAKA Michinoku defeated Matt Sydal in 10:23 by pinfall with a Michinoku Driver II. TAKA Michinoku makes defence number 2 of his WWE Cruiserweight title.

Rating: D-

What's this??

Kurt Angle is caught by a hidden camera, apparently slipping an envelope of money to referee Charles Robinson. What can this be about?

Fergal Devitt vs X-Pac

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Fergal Devitt defeated X-Pac in 11:33 by pinfall. During the match we also had Val Venis run in and attack X-Pac. Fergal Devitt makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

NEW TAG TEAM!

Afterwards, Fergal and Val announce they are now a tag team, called XXX Rated

Kidman vs AJ Styles

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, AJ Styles defeated Billy Kidman in 14:49 by pinfall with a Styles Clash.

Bobby Lashley vs Bradshaw

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Bradshaw defeated Bobby Lashley in 14:58 by submission.

Kurt has a 3 Min Warning for Kenta?

Kurt is seen talking to Rosey and Jamal, telling them to make sure no one gets in the locker room tonight, as he walks in and closes the door, with them standing in front guarding it.

RVD vs Osamu Nishimura

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Rob Van Dam defeated Osamu Nishimura in 9:51 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

The Champ is in the building!!

We see Kenta Kobashi finally making his way to the arena, having dealt with a flat tire some how.

Rating: C+

Batista vs Shawn Michaels

In a decent match, Shawn Michaels defeated Batista in 13:27 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

2 isn't always better than 1!!!

Kenta Kobashi makes his way towards Kurt Angle's locker room, only to find Jamal and Rosey guarding the door, he tries to fight them off, but at first they was getting the upper hand, so he used a weapon to even the odds, knocking them both out before he enters the locker room.

BRAWL!

Soon as Kenta is in the locker room, Angle isn't paying attention at first, but then he noticed a shadow on the floor, before he turned around and they started to brawl all over the locker room and out into the hallway, as the brawl goes all over the arena before finally getting pulled apart.

Chris Jericho vs Scott Steiner

In a bout that had superb wrestling and good heat, Chris Jericho defeated Scott Steiner in 10:30 by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Overall Rating: B

I blame Australia for so many low rated segs :francis as this show took place there,​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team