WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
iXn7dqd.png

Had to make it a little bigger, being before a PPV.

WWE SummerSlam 2004 Night 1

Battle Royal for the right to challenge either the US or IC Champion on Night 2

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Samoa Joe won a battle royal in 20:14. The other members of the 'final four' were Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Fergal Devitt, with Randy Orton being the final elimination. Chris Benoit got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Rating: B-

Who does Joe choose?

Joe gets on the microphone, and talks about how The Dangerous Alliance is drapped in gold, and how it would be really nice to go to Raw and shut up Bobby Lashley, and bring that title back to Smackdown. But just as it seems he was going to pick Lashley, he picked his own stablemate, CM Punk

Rating: C

Backstage Meeting?

Vince, Shane, and Steph are all seen backstage, talking to Donald Trump? What's going on here?

Rating: B

OPEN CHALLENGE!

CM Punk is seen in the ring, and says he doesn't want to wait until Night 2 to have a match, and he said he knows Joe has another match later on, defending the tag titles, and that's all fine and dandy, but he says that he wants ANYONE in the back, Raw or Smackdown to come out here right now and challenge him.

Rating: B+

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Just then, the music of HBK hits, as Shawn comes walking down to the ring, and accepts Punk's challenge.

Rating: A

CM Punk vs Shawn Michaels

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, CM Punk defeated Shawn Michaels in 20:10 by pinfall with a GTS. CM Punk makes defence number 3 of his WWE United States title.

Respect!

After the match, Shawn and Punk shake heads, as Shawn pats Punk on the shoulder and tells him he's going to go far.

Fate of Heyman?

Vince comes out onto the stage, and says he wanted to address this last Thursday on Smackdown, but said that something had come up, and he had to miss the show. He talks about how Heyman has abused his power, and as much as he loves it, and understands it, the board did not. So he is here to let Heyman know his services as Smackdown GM is no longer needed, and that a new GM will be named on Smackdown.

Samoa Joe and Kane vs ICP

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Samoa Joe and Kane defeated Insane Clown Posse in 10:21 when Samoa Joe defeated Violent J by submission with a Coquina Clutch. Samoa Joe and Kane make defence number 2 of their WWE Tag Team titles.

Lashley and Simmons backstage

Lashley and Simmons are backstage talking, being respectful towards each other, when Lashley offers him a title shot right now, which Simmons accepts and heads towards the ring

Bobby Lashley vs Ron Simmons

In a decent match, Bobby Lashley defeated Ron Simmons in 9:33 by submission. Bobby Lashley makes defence number 9 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: C+

Kenta Kobashi vs The Great Muta

In an exceptional match, Kenta Kobashi defeated The Great Muta in 25:20 by pinfall with an Orange Crush.

After the Match

After the Match, Kobashi and Muta celebate together for the fans, as they embrace in a hug.

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Chris Jericho defeated Eddie Guerrero in 16:41 by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

NEW MATCH FOR NIGHT 2!!!

Muta is seen backstage, when THE ROCK walks up to him, and tells him congrats on his match earlier. Said it sucks he came up short, and offers him a chance to go ONE......ON ONE!!!!!.....WITH THE GREAT ONE! Tomorrow night, with Muta accepets

Sean O'Haire vs Stone Cold

In an exceptional match, Sean O'Haire defeated Steve Austin in 15:18 by pinfall with a Widow Maker following interference from CM Punk. Sean O'Haire makes defence number 4 of his WWE title.

Overall Rating: B+

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Michaels/Punk, Muta/Kobashi and Jericho/Guerrero. What a fuckin' SummerSlam this would be, I can't wait for night 2. Let's go Kobashi.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Really sucks Muta is loyal to AJPW :tenay so I won't be able to sign him when his contract is up. Unless I go in and change that. I would love to have him on my roster so I can get him in some proper feuds.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just buy AJPW

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I fucking wish. :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Fuck it, here's night 2

WWE SummerSlam 2004 Night 2

CM Punk vs Samoa Joe

In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, CM Punk defeated Samoa Joe in 19:39 by pinfall with a GTS. CM Punk makes defence number 4 of his WWE United States title.

NOOOOO!

After the match, Joe nods, shaking Punks hand, before pulling him and and smashing him in the face. This gets Kane and O'Haire to jump in, to break it up, before they start to lay into Punk. Thus turning Punk face.

Trish Startus vs Molly Holly

In a bout that had great wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Trish Stratus defeated Molly Holly in 12:39 by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Trish Stratus wins the WWE Women's title.

Punk being taken away

We see him being placed into the ambulance, being took to a hos...I mean local medical facility.

TAKA Michinoku vs Low Ki

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, TAKA Michinoku defeated Low Ki in 10:16 by pinfall with a Michinoku Driver II. TAKA Michinoku wins the WWE Cruiserweight title.

(TAKA IS NOT A WWE TALENT!!! HE STOLE OUR BELT!)

Rating: D

Southern Hostility vs Hulk Hogan and D'Lo Brown

In a decent match, Hulk Hogan and D'Lo Brown defeated Southern Hostility in 14:34 when Hulk Hogan defeated Bradshaw by pinfall with an Atomic Leg Drop. Hulk Hogan and D'Lo Brown make defence number 1 of their WWE World Tag Team titles.

Just random backstage non sense filler

We see Trish, Rene Dupree, Fergal Devitt, Shaggy 2 Dope, Violent J, Victoria, Randy Orton, and Brian Knobbs backstage talking, ICP is trying to start a fight with Devitt over who's banged the most chicks, Victoria wants a match with Trish for the Women's Title, Rene is just standing there doing French shit, Knobbs annoys Orton so much he hits an RKO on him.

Jushin Liger vs AJ Styles

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Jushin "Thunder" Liger defeated AJ Styles in 20:25 by pinfall with a Sheer-Drop Brainbuster.

Rating: C-

Sting vs Edge

In a superb match, Edge defeated Sting in an I Quit match in 14:39 by submission with an Edgecator.

Rating B+

The Rock vs The Great Muta

In a bout that had fantastic heat and good wrestling, The Great Muta defeated The Rock in 18:02 by pinfall with a Shining Wizard.

Rating: B-(says they didn't click, which is a damn shame)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

After the match, Rock nods and shakes Muta's hand and pats him on the back leaving him to celebrate.

Undertaker vs Triple H vs Kenta Kobashi

In an exceptional match, Kenta Kobashi defeated The Undertaker and Triple H in 30:43 when Kenta Kobashi defeated Triple H by pinfall with an Orange Crush. Kenta Kobashi wins the World Heavyweight title.

THE NEW CHAMP!

Kenta is celebrating with the World Title, as the fans are cheering, confetti is falling from the sky, fireworks are going off as Angle comes in to celebrate with him. He gives him a hug and they are enjoying the moment, when Angle out of nowhere hits an Angle slam on him, before he locks him into the Angle Lock, turning heel to end the show.

Overall Rating: B

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Blaze proving Japanese dudes can draw in America :proud

Also TAKA :garrett

• Love
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I really think this Angle vs Kenta feud about to slap. Like, legit got this feeling its going to be great. The matches :owens3

Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Raw
Aug, Week 4, 2004

CHAMPIONSHIP CELEBRATION!

Kenta Kobashi is out first, to celebrate his huge win the night before as the crowd is chanting his name, but before he could say anything, Kurt Angle makes his way out to the ring and gets in his face. He tears him down saying how since he got here, all he's heard is Kobashi this, Kobashi that, and he's SICK OF IT. People are acting as if he's the greatest, when Angle calls himseld the greatest. He says that if he's man enough, he'll go get a match made between the two of them, and will defend that title against him, not even giving him a chance to reply as quickly hits him with an Angle Slam before leaving.

Rating: A* 100!!!!!!!

La Parka Jr vs Brodie Lee

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Brodie Lee defeated La Parka Jr. in 10:23 by pinfall.

KETNA WANTS ANGLE!

Kenta Kobashi storms into the office of Stephanine, demanding the match with Kurt Angle, and she says since he's the champion, and he has no challenger yet for Unforgiven, the match is on.

Southern Hostility vs Motor City Machine Guns

In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Southern Hostility defeated Motor City Machine Guns in 12:32 when Bradshaw defeated Chris Sabin by submission.

TAKA Michinoku vs Low Ki

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, TAKA Michinoku defeated Low Ki in 10:24 by pinfall with a Michinoku Driver II. TAKA Michinoku makes defence number 1 of his WWE Cruiserweight title.

THE STORM ATTACK!

Bobby Lashley is backstage, minding his own business as he was getting ready for his title match, when Lance Storm attacks him backstage and starts to beat him down with a lead pipe, making sure to attack his legs over and over, before being chased away by the backstage crew.

Bobby Lashley vs Fergal Devitt

In a decent match, Fergal Devitt defeated Bobby Lashley in 11:37 by submission. Fergal Devitt wins the WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: C+

Headhunters vs Too Cool

In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, The Headhunters defeated Too Cool in 9:50 when Headhunter B defeated Scotty Too Hotty by pinfall with a Crossbody.

New Raw Signing!!!

Stephanie McMahon comes out on the stage, and announces that she has signed a new superstar to MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!! As she then brings out Osamu Nishimura

RVD vs Shawn Michaels

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Shawn Michaels defeated Rob Van Dam in 17:24 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music.

Hulk Hogan and D Lo Brown vs Money Makers

In a good match, The Money Makers defeated Hulk Hogan and D'Lo Brown in 14:18 when Booker T defeated Hulk Hogan by pinfall with a Scissors kick. The Money Makers win the WWE World Tag Team titles.

Overall Rating: B

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Man dude you been on a tear lately def gonna be my vote for BTBOTM love the storyline of Punk I like you didnt just automatically send him to the top of your card and you planted the seeds for Sean O Haire vs. Punk match. I will say I dont know much of these japan wrestlers but I respect that you are trying different approach imagine if wwe foot in door in japan in 04 rather then 14 you got a chance then to get guys like okada naito young age and get some vets to boot.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Man dude you been on a tear lately def gonna be my vote for BTBOTM love the storyline of Punk I like you didnt just automatically send him to the top of your card and you planted the seeds for Sean O Haire vs. Punk match. I will say I dont know much of these japan wrestlers but I respect that you are trying different approach imagine if wwe foot in door in japan in 04 rather then 14 you got a chance then to get guys like okada naito young age and get some vets to boot.

Yeah, it's been nice building up Punk over a few months. Then when I noticed how fucking heel heavy the uppermidcard and main event scene of Smackdown was I was like well fuck someone has to turn. I looked over a few people, and had a few in mind. But most was at that "it was to soon since the last turn." notice. With Punk, it wasn't, so I was like alright, alright there we go.

Yeah shit, idk many of them either. But like :lol I read the bio or look at their stuff and seen some good to great stats and I'm like, okay okay cool. Let's bring them in and see what I can do and now that I got working agreements with like all of Japan, I can bring some in to test out before I waste a contract on them later down the road.

But yeah I found my muse for this again, and since Firefox works great for me I can use the site better on here so I'm like really back into this one.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler