• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Okay, now I was able to read it.

About Steph stacking the odds against Shawn, remember The Kliq, and how Triple H and Steph split up so I made it a part of the story how he chose hos boys over her, so she's going to make life for him and his boys, so Shawn basically being punished for being friends with Hunter.

I'll think about breaking up the matches and promos next time, sometimes I do, sometimes I like to do two matches before that. Cause I think in my head that a commercial would go between them, and that's what breaks up the matches.

But Kenta is still King, it's why he got inserted into it. Cause remember at SummerSlam, Jericho, Triple H, or even someone else could be champion :cudi and he's slowly being put into the program already to be around all the people who he could end up facing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
WWE has paid for, and closed the following companies as if today.

All Pro Wrestling

Border City Wrestling

Combat Zone Wrestling

Full Impact Pro

New England Championship Wrestling

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Personally I like more companies being open. I like for wrestlers I don't employ to have plenty of opportunities to work and develop. And then I can poach them when they're nice and ready.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Personally I like more companies being open. I like for wrestlers I don't employ to have plenty of opportunities to work and develop. And then I can poach them when they're nice and ready.

I think more will open anyway, at the right time. :heston but sometimes I like being a bitch.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Hey @28-3 few questions first what ppv is coming up? I thought it was Summerslam could be wrong on that.

2nd do you think you could put a roster for Raw & Smackdown up??? On front page

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hey @28-3 few questions first what ppv is coming up? I thought it was Summerslam could be wrong on that.

2nd do you think you could put a roster for Raw & Smackdown up??? On front page

Bad Blood is next.

It’s two months until SummerSlam.

I’ll update the roster for sure when I’m on laptop later. Probably champions also.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk