WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
KENNNNNNNTTTTAAAAAAA :mark:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
  • Kane beating Joe during this time period does make sense - I don't think anyone would really want to argue that. It also gives Joe a big match opponent - and the potential to move onto too a lesser opponent but get a mid-card run
  • ROB VAN DAM! THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW! Him beating Cena - was one of the happiest memories of my wrestling life (post-WCW)
  • A young Mickie James - Hubba Hubba
  • Booker T and Shelton wins both are fair fair although Shelton beating Ric Flair would really benefit - as a much later match on a card I would feel - allow him to really be elevated.
  • The continuation of Kane vs Joe - although Joe getting another beating seems like a double burial.
  • Test vs. Carlito is a good filler match tbf - fans are always going to enjoy a title on the line.
  • I like Kenta winning the whole KoTR - it is an original spin and something that makes it worth reading
I like what you are doing here - although hard to follow out of context. Not a fan of the formatting - the colours hurt my eyes a little bit, but that just me being fussy.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
  • Kane beating Joe during this time period does make sense - I don't think anyone would really want to argue that. It also gives Joe a big match opponent - and the potential to move onto too a lesser opponent but get a mid-card run
  • ROB VAN DAM! THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW! Him beating Cena - was one of the happiest memories of my wrestling life (post-WCW)
  • Booker T and Shelton wins both are fair fair although Shelton beating Ric Flair would really benefit - as a much later match on a card I would feel - allow him to really be elevated.
  • The continuation of Kane vs Joe - although Joe getting another beating seems like a double burial.
  • Test vs. Carlito is a good filler match tbf - fans are always going to enjoy a title on the line.
  • I like Kenta winning the whole KoTR - it is an original spin and something that makes it worth reading
I like what you are doing here - although hard to follow out of context. Not a fan of the formatting - the colours hurt my eyes a little bit, but that just me being fussy.

Are you on a light skin? They look normal on a dark one but bright on light ones

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
1601568203373.png

We have a few to choose from @Juice

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You missed the chance for King Booker :booker

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

The Joe/Kane stuff still make plenty of sense soon. :3

I got some ideas flowing that will really bring a lot of things together.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Czqi5hl.png

Jay Lethal was borrowed from Development and Too Cold Scorpio was just a one night only deal(and was high as fuck on drugs)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pre Show

Lance Hoyt vs Blitzkrieg

In an abysmal pre-show match, Lance Hoyt defeated Blitzkrieg in 5:06 by submission.

Rating: E

WWE Raw

June, Week 2, 2004

Bobby Lashley vs Lance Storm

In a poor match, Lance Storm and Lashley went out, back and forth for a few mins, the match being cut short when the crowd just was not into it, Storm would end up beating Bobby Lashley in 9:56 by submission with a Single Leg Boston Crab. Ending Lashley's streak.

Rating: D+

KING KENTA!!!!

We see Kenta arrive to the arena, having just recently won the King of the Ring earning a right to challenge for the title at SummerSlam.

Rating: B

Low-Ki vs Chavo Guerrero Jr vs Kidman vs Matt Sydal vs Funaki- WWE Cruiserweight title match

In a terrible match, Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Funaki, Billy Kidman, Matt Sydal and Low Ki in 10:28 when Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Low Ki by pinfall with a Gory Bomb. Chavo Guerrero Jr. wins the WWE Cruiserweight title.

Rating: D+

CM Punk wants a challenge

CM Punk comes to the ring, to talk about how he's the best, talks about how he doesn't drink, do drugs, and lives the lifestyle that everyone else should live, saying it would make them just like him, great. Which is why he's willing to defend his title here tonight against anyone who wants it. Which leads to Tajiri coming out

Rating: C+

CM Punk vs Tajiri

The match was pretty decent, with both man getting in a bit of action, but Punk didn't let the match go too long. CM Punk defeated Tajiri in 9:55 by pinfall with a GTS. CM Punk makes defence number 1 of his WWE Intercontinental title.

Rating: C

Bradshaw vs Billy Gunn.

Well, this match was just a straight beat down, as Bradshaw just beat Billy Gunn down, not letting him do much. Bradshaw defeated Billy Gunn in 9:48 by pinfall.

Rating: C+

The King Speaks.

Lilian is seen backstage ready to interview Kenta about his King of the Ring win. Kenta makes it known he doesn't care if he has to fight Triple H, Chris Jericho, or anyone else on the Raw roster. When it comes time for SummerSlam, no matter who it is, they will fall victim to him, and he'll leave with the World Title.

Rating: B-

Christopher Daniels vs Edge

These two had a very amazing match up, that got the crowd pretty hot, really giving it everything they got. The crowd really getting into the match just on their feet the whole time. Edge defeated Christopher Daniels in 14:31 by submission with an Edgecator.

Chris Jericho vs Scott Hall

Jericho had requested earlier in the week to get a match with one of Hunter's boys, and was given a chance to fight Scott Hall. Which this match went better than you would think, the fans really enjoying it. Chris Jericho defeated Scott Hall in 9:33 by submission with a Walls of Jericho.

Cena Speaks about Hogan

John Cena is interviewed by Lilian Garcia, about his match with Hulk Hogan at the PPV. Cena makes it known that he use to be the biggest Hogan fan, he looked up to the man, he wanted to be just like him. But after the way Hogan has been acting, that he wants nothing more now than to put him down, put him out, and send him packing.

Rating: C

Booker T vs RVD

This match was really great, just a lot of great matches here to close out the show, as they really went at it, giving the crowd something to pop for. Rob Van Dam defeated Booker T in 13:22 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Kenta Kobashi vs Billy Ray

The main event was another banger, as the KING! went one on one with Bully Ray, having some great back and forth, hard hitting action between the both of them. Kenta Kobashi defeated Bully Ray in 11:50 by pinfall with a Lariat.

Overall Rating: B

Reactions: Chris

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
King Kenta Kobayashi what did CM Punk say the reason we wouldnt see king kofi kingston oh yes the acronyms xD

Good show Kenta seems to be going over well shame Storm / Lashley didn't go over well punk vs. Tajiri sounds fun af

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
King Kenta Kobayashi what did CM Punk say the reason we wouldnt see king kofi kingston oh yes the acronyms xD

Good show Kenta seems to be going over well shame Storm / Lashley didn't go over well punk vs. Tajiri sounds fun af

:DEAD: I didn't even think about this.

Sass

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk4
Favorite Wrestler