WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
S8jbsfQ.png

Here is the bracket for the King of the Ring.

Some of these first round match ups look good, some look like they might not be to great... lol.

Winner will get a shot at the WWE or World Heavyweight Title, depending on their brand at SummerSlam.​

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
All of them look good enough for me lol Really solid KOTR bracket. Also, love that you kept the title shot at SummerSlam stip that they did for 02

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
All of them look good enough for me lol Really solid KOTR bracket. Also, love that you kept the title shot at SummerSlam stip that they did for 02

Yeah, I really like that they did that, and figured it's something good to have to decide a title match for SummerSlam. :bootynods Like, I always really just enjoyed that idea and hated it only was a thing in the last damn year.

Reactions: Chris

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE Smackdown
June, Week 1, 2004

Maven(c) vs Ron Killings-his IWA Mid-South Heavyweight

What a crap match this was, just WOW, this is what is suppose to get the fans ready for a good night of action? YIKES. Well yeah it sucked, Maven defeated Ron Killings in 6:19 by pinfall with a M–Plosion. Maven makes defence number 2 of his IWA Mid-South Heavyweight title.

Rating: E+

The Undertaker is here!

We go backstage to where The Undertaker comes pulling in on his motorcycle, looking pissed about how things went down last week, and you can tell he's a man on a mission to get revenge.

Rating: B

Kings of Wrestling vs New Blood

This match was not as bad as the first, but still not that great of a match, fans starting to get a little annoyed now but they know Smackdown has a chance to pick up so they just bare with it. The match not much to say other than New Blood defeated Kings of Wrestling in 9:48 when Spanky defeated Claudio Castagnoli by pinfall with a Sliced Bread #2.

Rating: D-

Samoa Joe vs Chris Benoit

Finally a pretty good match, that had both goes looking good, and both goes really working pretty stiff with each other here. It seemed it could go either way at any point, but the end came in a shock when Samoa Joe defeated Chris Benoit in 13:03 by submission with a Coquina Clutch.

Rating: B-

What????

We cut backstage to where we see Virgil and Kurt Angle are shown hanging out, with Virgil going on and on to Kurt about how he beat Hulk Hogan in the Main Event of WrestleMania 1, and became the longest reigning WWE Champion, then asked if he wanted an autograph, but let him know it would cost him 40 bucks. Kurt just looked at him with this confused look on his face before walking away as Virgil said he'll find him later about that autograph.

Rating: C-

Ivory vs Rebecca Knox vs Daffney- Number 1 Contender Match

This match was, well uh. The crowd didn't seem to care much, as the winner was pretty easy to predict, and the in ring action wasn't the best, so no one really paid much attention to it. Ivory defeated Rebecca Knox and Daffney in 9:56 when Ivory defeated Rebecca Knox by pinfall with a Poison Ivory.

Rating: D-

Heyman up to his old tricks.

Heyman is seen again trying to talk to Bryan Danielson about becoming a client of his and told him he can help his career, and says he doesn't need his pal Spanky, what he needs is Paul Heyman. But once Bryan refused, Paul smiled, said bad choice, before Bryan was attacked by Samoa Joe and Sean O'Haire, being beat down. It ends with Joe chocking Bryan out as they leave him knocked out before Paul says. "Seems the spot for you has been filled anyway.

Rating: C

US OPEN CHALLENGE!

Test comes out to the ring, and talks about how he's not been the best US Champion lately, and he has not shown the belt the love it deserves. He says he wants to defend the title tonight, and he doesn't care who it's against, so here tonight, and every single week on Smackdown until he loses it, he'll be having a US Title Open Challenge, and welcomes someone, anyone to come and take the title from him.

AIN'T NO STOPPING HIM NOOWWWWWWWWWWW!

Shelton Benjamin comes out and says that he will take the open challenge that Test issued.

Shelton Benjamin vs Test(c)-US Title Match

This match had some good wrestling, and the crowd was pretty into it, seeing these two fan favorites go at it. A really respectful back and forth match between to two saw it come to and end when Test defeated Shelton Benjamin in 14:31 by pinfall with a Test Drive. Test makes defence number 4 of his WWE United States title.

Rating: C+

Respect

After the match, Test and Shelton Benjamin shake hands in a show of respect.

Rey Mysterio vs Brock Lesnar

In the return match for Brock, who comes down to the ring holding the Money in the Bank(remember that) he had a great showing with Rey, and they really worked well together in this one, but in the end Brock Lesnar defeated Rey Mysterio in 10:02 by pinfall with a F-5.

Undertaker Speaks

Undertaker is shown backstage finishing up watching the end of last week's Smackdown when he turns to the camera. He talks about how Sean has made a very deadly mistake. He said he's let Paul Heyman stroke his ego to long, and made him think he could do anything. But he promises at Bad Blood, that Sean O'Haire will see what it feels like to dance with the devil, because he's going to do the one thing Paul Heyman will never be able to do, and that's make him famous.

Sean O'Haire vs Randy Orton

In what is a pretty good Main Event, Sean O'Haire and Randy Orton take his each other to the limit, with O'aire getting just a bit more in, but Orton looking like a good threat, but the announcers put over the fact O'Haire has to be focused on Undertaker and what he said just a bit ago. But in the end Sean O'Haire defeated Randy Orton in 15:20 by pinfall with a Widow Maker.

TAKER GETS HIS REVENGE!

Sean O'Haire is celebrating his victory in the ring. The Undertaker runs in and attacks, beating O'Haire down into the mat.

Rating: A*(100)

Overall Rating: B

• Love
Reactions: Steph

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh fuck yes this Virgil gimmick :maury

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Virgil XD haaaa taker/o haire Haire looking fantastic

• Haha

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, this stuff with Virgil is about to be some of my favorite stuff. I needed something that's not so serious and figured this could be really fun.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, this stuff with Virgil is about to be some of my favorite stuff. I needed something that's not so serious and figured this could be really fun.
Virgil/Truth/Maven :cudi

• Haha

Halfway House

Purveyor of the BIGGEST wiggle.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
kingsofwrestling
Favorite Wrestler
mcmg
Favorite Sports Team
houstonrockets
Favorite Sports Team
grjovZi
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
I love the Virgil gimmick. Similar to what I did with Glenn in the return promo, but just different enough to make both funny. Keep it up!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:heston :heston :heston :heston

:stephena2: Lawd help me.

• Haha

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Okay okay I can properly read this now, first time reading a TEW booking of yours.

First of all, how dare you. Why is Ron Killings getting squashed in TEW? Tsk, tsk. Do better! Book him better, you monster. But, you've regained my liking for this by using the BEST Taker that there is - the American badass. I'm assuming that's the Taker that you're using because of the motorcycle entrance, but, now I might look like an absolute goof (because like I said, this is my first time actually reading your posts opposed to skimming over them in a span of 30 minutes, lol). WOW! Samoa Joe vs Benoit? Now that's a match I would love to see, but, the right man won. Now I really want to put these two together in a match on 2K to see how it would play out. Lol, what even is going on with Virgil and Kurt? I'm so confused but in the best way. Meh, the women's match seemed awful. WAIT WHAT? Heyman wants to recruit Bryan? Hmm. That's something interesting. WAIT, WAT? V2... Samoa Joe and Paul Heyman?! holy fuck. HOLY FUCK. Seems like Heyman likes his Samoan men now, but, HOLY FUCK. That- that's incredible. Oooo, Shelty B! I love me some Shelty B. Too bad he didn't capture the title, but that seemed like it was a good ass match. Something that Shelton deserves in real-life, honestly. How nice of them to show respect, though. Brock vs Rey also seemed like it was a good match, but, we know Brock would absolutely destroy Rey (or at least I think so because Rey is smol). I liked this match! Seems like Brock isn't an asshole in your booking. Oooo. Undertaker is pissed. AW! Did Randy lose to Sean? Boo, you. HOLY FUCK! UNDERTAKER CAME IN AT THE END AND LAID THE SMACK-ETH DOWN ON O'HAIRE. Oooo. Very interesting show! I can't wait to see what you do next. Proper rating for an amazing show. Keep up the great work, bubba!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Virgil stole the show, that's for damn sure. I wanna see some more mind games with O'Haire and Taker in the next few weeks as well.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE KING OF THE RING
June, Week 1, 2004

(since this is so long, I'm not really going to do much typing for it. I break up every two matches with a segment for every one, but the end.)

Samoa Joe vs Kane

In a decent match, Kane defeated Samoa Joe in 13:15 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver.

RVD vs John Cena

In a superb match, Rob Van Dam defeated John Cena in 8:58 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

CATFIGHT!!

Alexis Laree and Ivory have a catfight backstage, pulling at each other's hair and clothes, no idea why they are backstage when they aren't needed...

Booker T vs Randy Orton

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Booker T defeated Randy Orton in 15:07 by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Rating: B+

Ric Flair vs Shelton Benjamin

In a decent match, Shelton Benjamin defeated Ric Flair in 10:25 by pinfall with a Dragon Whip.

EDDDDDDDGE!!!

Edge is backstage to cut a promo, talking about how he as won King of the RIng before, and tonight he'll do it again and punch his ticket to SummerSlam, where he'll get back the WWE Title.

Edge vs Maven

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Edge defeated Maven in 12:55 by submission with an Edgecator.

Bully Ray vs Eddie Guerrero

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Bully Ray in 8:58 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Joe ain't happy!

Samoa Joe attacks Kane, clearly mad he lost earlier in the night to him, but ends up getting beaten up for his trouble as Kane chokeslams him onto the floor.

CM Punk vs Kenta Kobashi

In a decent match, Kenta Kobashi defeated CM Punk in 9:37 by pinfall with an Orange Crush.

Christopher Daniels vs Christian

In a decent match, Christian defeated Christopher Daniels in 10:16 by pinfall with an Unprettier.

More Virgil BS.

CM Punk is sitting backstage, clearly let down he did not advance into tonight's King of the Ring, when Virgil walks over to him with a smile. Virgil talks about not how everyone can win the King of the Ring, much like he won it in 1994 and 1995, putting over how it was one of the biggest nights of his life. Before he slides CM Punk an autograph, before asking him for 20 bucks. CM Punk just takes it, looks at it, rips it up, and tells Virgil to get off the drugs before walking away.

Rating: D

Kane vs RVD

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Kane defeated Rob Van Dam in 7:55 by pinfall with a Chokeslam.

Shelton Benjamin vs Booker T

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Booker T defeated Shelton Benjamin in 14:25 by pinfall with a Scissors kick.

Bye Maven.

Maven is seen leaving, no idea why they showed this for...

Rating: E

Eddie Guerrero vs Edge

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Eddie Guerrero defeated Edge in 8:19 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

Kenta Kobashi vs Christian

In a decent match, Kenta Kobashi defeated Christian in 8:27 by pinfall with a Lariat.

Kane vs Booker T

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Booker T defeated Kane in 9:38 by pinfall with a Scissors kick following interference from Maven.

Big Red Ass Kicking!

Kane afterwards, grabs Maven by the throat and picks him up, and chokeslams him right in the middle of the ring.

Kenta Kobashi vs Eddie Guerrero

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Kenta Kobashi defeated Eddie Guerrero in 12:20 by pinfall with a Lariat.

Test vs Carlito

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Test defeated Carlito Colon in 9:56 by pinfall with a Test Drive.

Rating: C
(This was suppose to be for the US Title, to break up the action between the tournament .oops lol)

Kenta Kobashi vs Booker T

In a bout that had superb wrestling and great heat, Kenta Kobashi defeated Booker T in 14:51 by pinfall with a Lariat. Kenta Kobashi wins the King of the Ring.

Rating: B+

KEEEEEEEEENTTTTTTTTTTTAAA!!

After the match, Kenta Kobashi celebrates in the ring, having earned himself a match against the World Champion, whom ever that maybe, come SummerSlam. As the fans cheer him on.

Overall Rating: B+

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Fuckin' Kenta Kobashi headlinin' SummerSlam. That's awesome.

Also more Virgil gold. He's won so much in his life, 20 bucks for his autograph sounds like a good deal.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Fuckin' Kenta Kobashi headlinin' SummerSlam. That's awesome.

Also more Virgil gold. He's won so much in his life, 20 bucks for his autograph sounds like a good deal.

He felt bad for Punk, so he wanted to be nice to him. :smh but Punk just didn't want to accept it.