WWE/WHC Notes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

This news is stupid. Not only the WHC is unaccurate, but it is stupid to even make a deal about it. Guess why Taker, Batista, Edge, Cena, Orton and HHH are on all those title matches...they are main eventers! Besides, it isnt as if they were facing each other every match, they were main event runs by Benoit, Finlay, Booker T, Lashley, Khali, Umaga, Rey Rey, Kane, Jericho, Kurt Angle, JBL and others...

Technically, you can say the same thing about TNA, that Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarret, Samoa Joe and Christian Cage have been on every title match...ever.

HHHforever

Reaction score
It wasn't you, lol, but it was someone supporting your arguments. I wish I remember who it was. But if you want to debate with me, you first have to disassociate yourself with such an idiotic supporter, because I won't give him the light of day so I won't be responding to you either. And no, I don't see one here, before you say that. That's why i'm still here talking.

I cannot help determine who agrees with my postings. I don't tell them to say Blue things such as HHH can beat Roxxi, which while obviously true it would mean very little in an actual debate. Further more I actually only "associate" myself with maybe 3 or 4 people on this site and I can't possibly see any of them saying something so dumb.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The only two WWE Championship matches not to include Randy Orton, Triple H, or John Cena were RVD vs. Edge at Vengeance than the TLC Match Edge vs. Ric Flair.

...someone wanted to know I think.

RVD vs. Edge from Vengeance 2006 and the other is Chris Benoit vs. Kane from Bad Blood 2004.

-- It's interesting to note that since the creation of the second WWE Title in September 2002, every Raw title pay-per-view match besides two has featured either Triple H, John Cena or Randy Orton. And in the two shows in which none of the three wrestlers were featured, Triple H was in the main event of both pay-per-views, which of course were pushed bigger than the title matches on those shows. Those two shows are Bad Blood 2004 (featuring Chris Benoit vs. Kane in a long forgotten match with Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a 47-minute Hell in the Cell bout as the main event) and Vengeance 2006 (featuring Rob Van Dam vs. Edge in an undercard match and the in-ring reunion of D-Generation X in the main event, who took on the entire Spirit Squad in a 5-on-2 Handicap Match).

Soulpower

Update on this!!

It's interesting to note that since the creation of the second WWE Title in September 2002, every Raw title pay-per-view match besides two has featured either Triple H, John Cena or Randy Orton. And in the two shows in which none of the three wrestlers were featured, Triple H's mom got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. He whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but he thought "nah forget it yo homes to bel air!" He pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and yelled to the cabbie yo homes smell ya later, looked at his kingdom he was finally there, to sit on the thrown as the king of kings of bel air.

2db1pgw.jpg