WWE/WHC Notes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

^ I'm not sure...maybe he will reply later or something. You DID make a good point about the ratings thing though

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Furthermore, since the WWE Title was created, every Title match but two has had either Triple H, John Cena or Randy Orton in it. In both of those other two shows, Triple H was in the actual main event as his match was pushed harder than the Title match.

I knew Hunter was the first WWE Champion, and all those people thought it was Buddy Rogers :smh

Every World Heavyweight Title match on WWE pay-per-view since 2006 has featured either The Undertaker, Edge or Batista. Even more, all three of those Superstars have been out during that same period of time for long stretches of time with torn muscles.

- Kurt Angle (c) vs. Mark Henry: Royal Rumble 2006
- Kurt Angle (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio: Wrestlemania 22
- Rey Mysterio (c) vs. JBL : Judgment Day 2006
- Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Sabu: ECW/WWE One Night Stand 2006
- Booker T vs. Rey Mysterio (c): The Great American Bash 2006
- Booker T (c) vs. John Cena vs. The Big Show: Cyber Sunday 2006

I'd say from late 2006 (November) up until now, the World Heavyweight Championship matches at PPVs had Batista, Edge or Taker involved.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Perhaps "gimmick" was the wrong word. Same personality? Same bubbly silicon bimbo, frolicking to the ring, screaming and pulling each other's hair. What's the difference between Candice, Mickie, Torrie, Kelly, Michelle, Layla, Eve, etc? There is none. All their matches just run together because their scripts are basically interchangeable. THAT'S what I meant.

And yes, I don't bother replying to something when the thread degenerates into "durr well Triple H would beat Roxxi in a fistfight so I win gayshit," like so many seem to. Said it before, shall say it again: if you're just going to argue and throw childish insults, don't bother writing it up, because I will not reply to it. And if you're the type to translate that into "haha he's running away I win I win," that is precisely WHY I won't waste my time replying to it.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
What's the difference between Candice, Mickie, Torrie, Kelly, Michelle, Layla, Eve, etc?

Mickie can actually put on this thing known as a wrestling match. :yes:

It's not her fault WWE is booking their Women's Champion to be known as the chick who's sleeping with Yawn Cena..

chessarmy

^ yea Mickie James is a great wrestler. She needs to go back to her Phyco heel character though, that was great

MikeRaw

Perhaps "gimmick" was the wrong word. Same personality? Same bubbly silicon bimbo, frolicking to the ring, screaming and pulling each other's hair. What's the difference between Candice, Mickie, Torrie, Kelly, Michelle, Layla, Eve, etc? There is none. All their matches just run together because their scripts are basically interchangeable. THAT'S what I meant.

And yes, I don't bother replying to something when the thread degenerates into "durr well Triple H would beat Roxxi in a fistfight so I win gayshit," like so many seem to. Said it before, shall say it again: if you're just going to argue and throw childish insults, don't bother writing it up, because I will not reply to it. And if you're the type to translate that into "haha he's running away I win I win," that is precisely WHY I won't waste my time replying to it.

I never asked that. I said that you still havent answered for your stupid comments last week. You said that if WWE had a compelling product, people would tune in, no matter whta else they were planning on doing. Yet when TNA got a low rating, you blamed it on the NBA game... I thought people should tune in no matter what, if its a good product?:hmm:

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I never asked that. I said that you still havent answered for your stupid comments last week. You said that if WWE had a compelling product, people would tune in, no matter whta else they were planning on doing. Yet when TNA got a low rating, you blamed it on the NBA game... I thought people should tune in no matter what, if its a good product?:hmm:
The problem with that thread was that Kaedon was listing off all these supposedly "summer exclusive" things, like jobs, working out (he specified as the serious types, the ones who want to look like Batista without chemical help), hanging out with friends, etc etc. So yeah, I shot those down as fast as they came up, because they are NOT summer specific so they should impact RAW's ratings YEAR ROUND, not over this past month. The NBA finals or whatever the hell they are, however, ARE specific to this point in the year.

MikeRaw

The problem with that thread was that Kaedon was listing off all these supposedly "summer exclusive" things, like jobs, working out (he specified as the serious types, the ones who want to look like Batista without chemical help), hanging out with friends, etc etc. So yeah, I shot those down as fast as they came up, because they are NOT summer specific so they should impact RAW's ratings YEAR ROUND, not over this past month. The NBA finals or whatever the hell they are, however, ARE specific to this point in the year.

Raw ratings arent only down now. In fact, that 2.9 was only one week. Other than that, they have been from 3.0-3.5 or the most part of the last year. Its not like its new that ratings are "down", they have been all the time... So my point is, you still said that if people are interested in the product, and if its any good, people will tune in no matter what is on. Well, impact got a low rating, and you said its because the nba game was on, so once again, you went against your own theory. Does that mean tna sucks then because peopel watched basketball instead? Cause thats what your theory implies...

xtremebadass

The only two WWE Championship matches not to include Randy Orton, Triple H, or John Cena were RVD vs. Edge at Vengeance than the TLC Match Edge vs. Ric Flair.

...someone wanted to know I think.

HHHforever

Reaction score

Wait a second Roxxi. I thought if the show was good enough then everyone would put their entire lives on hold and watch it. So basically what you're saying is that TNA didn't put on a good show, right? Because if they did then everyone would have not watched the NBA finals and not done anything else and would have watched the show. From reading what you said on the other thread that's what should have happened.

That was my post from the ratings thread that I was referring to. There is absolutely nothing in there that says HHH is better than Boy George Roxxi or any childish insults, yet no response. So as said whenever myself or someone else brings up a good point you run and hide and don't respond to it and just say, "I'm not going to respond to childish insults" when in actuality there are no childish insults in the post just good points that make yours look bad.

Also I don't need you to run and say, "I win, I win" I know when I'm right. And when I'm wrong I've admitted it before and will admit it again when it happens. You, on the other, have never admitted fault with any of the countless inaccurate posts you've made.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Raw ratings arent only down now. In fact, that 2.9 was only one week. Other than that, they have been from 3.0-3.5 or the most part of the last year. Its not like its new that ratings are "down", they have been all the time... So my point is, you still said that if people are interested in the product, and if its any good, people will tune in no matter what is on. Well, impact got a low rating, and you said its because the nba game was on, so once again, you went against your own theory. Does that mean tna sucks then because peopel watched basketball instead? Cause thats what your theory implies...
When have I ever said that TNA has no problems? Of course it does, and that's why some people chose to watch the basketball finals in lieu of iMPACT!. But that wasn't the point of that thread. It was Kaedon trying to argue that RAW's ratings are down because of summer-exclusive priorities like work, friends, extracurricular activities, and having sex. Seriously, he even said SEX. Like your cock only works from 9 to 11 pm in the summer months. I mean, wow. :disgust1:

Wait a second Roxxi. I thought if the show was good enough then everyone would put their entire lives on hold and watch it. So basically what you're saying is that TNA didn't put on a good show, right? Because if they did then everyone would have not watched the NBA finals and not done anything else and would have watched the show. From reading what you said on the other thread that's what should have happened.

That was my post from the ratings thread that I was referring to. There is absolutely nothing in there that says HHH is better than Boy George Roxxi or any childish insults, yet no response. So as said whenever myself or someone else brings up a good point you run and hide and don't respond to it and just say, "I'm not going to respond to childish insults" when in actuality there are no childish insults in the post just good points that make yours look bad.

Also I don't need you to run and say, "I win, I win" I know when I'm right. And when I'm wrong I've admitted it before and will admit it again when it happens. You, on the other, have never admitted fault with any of the countless inaccurate posts you've made.
Perhaps you personally weren't throwing idiocy, but people who shared your opinions were. If my responses to you will just be thrown up on, I won't bother. Talk to your friends, raise the level of intelligence and respect, and then i'll happily debate with you. But I refuse to get sucked into a childish slew of BS. I hate to sound stuck up, but sorry, there's no other way to say this: Debating with someone who responds to it all with "Triple H would fuck up Roxxi in a fistfight" is below me, and associating with such a person should be below you too. Tell such a person "don't be an idiot," and then i'll respond to you.

Enigma22

Reaction score
Furthermore, since the WWE Title was created, every Title match but two has had either Triple H, John Cena or Randy Orton in it. In both of those other two shows, Triple H was in the actual main event as his match was pushed harder than the Title match.

maybe that is since the john cena came to raw with the wwe championship...

xtremebadass

No dude, they mean ever since they created the Spinner belt.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Perhaps you personally weren't throwing idiocy, but people who shared your opinions were. If my responses to you will just be thrown up on, I won't bother. Talk to your friends, raise the level of intelligence and respect, and then i'll happily debate with you. But I refuse to get sucked into a childish slew of BS. I hate to sound stuck up, but sorry, there's no other way to say this: Debating with someone who responds to it all with "Triple H would fuck up Roxxi in a fistfight" is below me, and associating with such a person should be below you too. Tell such a person "don't be an idiot," and then i'll respond to you.

If you show me somewhere where I said that HHH would beat up Roxxi in a fist fight then I will change my name to Roxxiforever.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
It wasn't you, lol, but it was someone supporting your arguments. I wish I remember who it was. But if you want to debate with me, you first have to disassociate yourself with such an idiotic supporter, because I won't give him the light of day so I won't be responding to you either. And no, I don't see one here, before you say that. That's why i'm still here talking.